Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 119

Thread: walther ppks

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: walther ppks

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I'll bet you 100 on cash app that you can't find the word SLAVE or 3/4ths a man or ANY MAN NOT FREE OTHER THEN SOLDIERS in the entire constitution. Bet?
    I bet that you can't find the actual Constitution, or a black man within a 30 mile radius that you haven't traded STD trading cards with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I bet that you can't find the actual Constitution, or a black man within a 30 mile radius that you haven't traded STD trading cards with.
    I'm sorry, that was mean.

I caught myself. I could not have allowed myself to let you leave this conversation with me having just said that. I am sorry...

The Constitution is an article that the people who made this country, which is America, wrote that declared our independence from our parent country, Fancy Accent Islands.

Now I don't feel so bad.

Battle Record
    0-2

Cause I was about to say I was too old for Gardisol and never even had HPV. My dr was shocked when I had ONE bad pap my ENTIRE life that it was a lab error after full investigation. The fact that I don't have kids proves I'm a safety girl so you can go to hell with all that. I'll throw my OBGYN records up any day!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

PS google pics of the constitution and pls note the 2 black men in wigs.

- - - Updated - - -

Posted the pics to my IG just in case you have trouble finding them... I don't know how to post a pic on here.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, that was mean.

I caught myself. I could not have allowed myself to let you leave this conversation with me having just said that. I am sorry...

The Constitution is an article that the people who made this country, which is America, wrote that declared our independence from our parent country, Fancy Accent Islands.

Now I don't feel so bad.
    Whole comment is 7 layer deep. < That's another one so that's like 14 layers².

Ahead of my time.

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m crazy so I hated the fact my ex was licensed and had mad shit - I made sure he hid them so I wouldn’t know where they were. It’s crazy cause most my family licensed and they wouldn’t even let my sister take me to the range. I agree with that shit though...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Can I just point out that frankiemc lives in Britain... he ain't getting this gun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Has anyone taken the time to call this Franklin guy a vibrant member of the homosexual community? I have suspicions surmised from what I read in this thread that he has a fantasy world where he sells grooming equipment specifically for poodles and shi tzus.

I can accept if I am incorrect... but I fear the worst.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    Has anyone taken the time to call this Franklin guy a vibrant member of the homosexual community? I have suspicions surmised from what I read in this thread that he has a fantasy world where he sells grooming equipment specifically for poodles and shi tzus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post

Francis.

- - - Updated - - -

Francis.
    Whichever his name may be (I for one favor Madeline), I strongly suspect his favorite recreational co-operative activity involves testing the holding capacity of his colon with foreign organic fluids produced by the other participants.

Battle Record
    0-2

Your mental on your record, they trace it... I wasn’t even allowed on the gun range with my sister and I wasn’t even the one shooting ... to be honest, I’m grateful and agree... ain’t no way in a hell a crazy person should have a gun under any circumstance.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Your mental on your record, they trace it... I wasn’t even allowed on the gun range with my sister and I wasn’t even the one shooting ... to be honest, I’m grateful and agree... ain’t no way in a hell a crazy person should have a gun under any circumstance.
    What if......

You are the sane one and everyone else are the crazies?????

Crazy right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Can I just point out that frankiemc lives in Britain... he ain't getting this gun.
    wrong mad dog, im getting this handgun for my birthday but the only thing I need is a licence.

Shall you and mad dog be celebrating your birthday... intimately?

i turn 32 years old on april 17th around easter. big day. hopefully all my prayers should be answered.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I'm sure mad dog will put out, sis.

- - - Updated - - -

FranSis.

Like the man said this gun was used in world war 2, police and military. it was also a gun adolf hitler used and blew his brains out with. james bond uses this gun for all the james bond fans. carries 7 to 8 shots in a clip I aint really sure but I know this is a class gun for professionals and novices amen.