User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 119

Thread: walther ppks

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

walther ppks

wot do u think of this cool handgun I want it. damn have to wait 4 months for it.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: walther ppks

i mean, not a lot to that gun. . ive shot them before. They are well built and reliable. The beaver tail is nice, fits well in the hand. Single stack mag so the frame is fairly thin

certainly not my favorite caliber. . however, cheap to shoot and despite .380 having no stopping power, if you use ball tip ammo it has just as much penetrating power as a 9mm

if you are purchasing as a range gun, its a horrible choice if im being completely honest. . . there is a world of pistols better suited for target/range shooting

If you are purchasing as a ccw, it will do the job. . but in that caliber, i would look at the Ruger LCP as well. You will only lose 1 round in the mag, but at 27oz, the PPKS is much heavier. The Ruger is super thin, light, less than half the price, can drop it right in the pocket and nobody will know its there

there is history behind that gun, so if its a nostalgia thing then go for it. . . every person i ever met at a range with one of those turned out to be big james bond fans haha
    Last edited by Nohbody; December 26th, 2019 at 02:35 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

@frankiemc I’m all for right to bear arms but don’t get yourself into trouble. I personally stay away from them cause of my mental - I totally agree you have to have a balanced personality to be able to handle that responsibility. And with guns - it only takes ONE split second to ruin your entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

When that kid hit me he hit me so fast... I wouldn’t have had time to grab one any way even if I did have one. What’s the point?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s me when I got out of the hospital 5 weeks later (I think) more people survive then I realized but like personally I ain’t even do shit and still trying to figure out why.

- - - Updated - - -

i cant believe they discharged me looking like that LMAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @frankiemc I’m all for right to bear arms but don’t get yourself into trouble. I personally stay away from them cause of my mental - I totally agree you have to have a balanced personality to be able to handle that responsibility. And with guns - it only takes ONE split second to ruin your entire life.
    when you buy a gun you have to fill out a form that asks you if you have a mental illness or history of mental illness

if you select no, you would be breaking the law. . .

juss sayin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

to be honest im a fan of guns and the walther ppks is a good choice for your first gun. 7 rounds its perfect and sexy.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You wack

Battle Record
    3-1

If it’s the one you want, go for it. I wouldn’t agree that it’s the best first gun... but your mind seems made up

Battle Record
    0-2

BMX bikes, silver watches, tourettes synbdrome, autism and a walther ppks... AND you think youre a rapper...

you would make a good character in a Will Ferrell movie..

fuck you.... kill spree and toobs. give ur ass a rest and stop dissing because im better then you.

- - - Updated - - -

ill give you a present, a piece of shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

word... its also the hand gun adolf hitler had aswell as james bond. if you listen to the video youll get the information. cool little gun and pretty powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

you want an easy reliable gun I recommend the walther ppks, classic firearm.

Battle Record
    3-1

lol @ .380 being powerful

it is, blow a hole right through you in one second.

Battle Record
    3-1

im not down to give a ballistics seminar today. . . but please, if you get that gun, and you have to use it on somebody. . squeeze rounds off fast and empty the magazine. maybe if your lucky they will give up charging at you around the 4th or 5th shot lol

but anywho. . .enjoy the gun

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    im not down to give a ballistics seminar today. . . but please, if you get that gun, and you have to use it on somebody. . squeeze rounds off fast and empty the magazine. maybe if your lucky they will give up charging at you around the 4th or 5th shot lol

but anywho. . .enjoy the gun
    Do you do LTC class’S?

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    fuck you.... kill spree and toobs. give ur ass a rest and stop dissing because im better then you.

- - - Updated - - -

ill give you a present, a piece of shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

word... its also the hand gun adolf hitler had aswell as james bond. if you listen to the video youll get the information. cool little gun and pretty powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

you want an easy reliable gun I recommend the walther ppks, classic firearm.
    You are wack trash forever

fuck you kill spree.. dick weed.