User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: listened to the song in your sig dia

Stranger

Re: listened to the song in your sig dia

It's not off beat at all imo, maybe because my flow is so stiff right now it gives the illusion of being off beat, but if you count it out you can see it's on beat, I anchored my bars so they begin and end where I wanted them to, you can bob your head and never lose rhythm in correlation with my bars, that's what I always try to achieved, sometimes I do come in before the beat, I think they call that dodging the beat in some circles. I put my track in my sig, but didnt want anybody to make a thread about it, I don't post it in the audio section cuz no one goes in there.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    It's not off beat at all imo, maybe because my flow is so stiff right now it gives the illusion of being off beat, but if you count it out you can see it's on beat, I anchored my bars so they begin and end where I wanted them to, you can bob your head and never lose rhythm in correlation with my bars, that's what I always try to achieved, sometimes I do come in before the beat, I think they call that dodging the beat in some circles. I put my track in my sig, but didnt want anybody to make a thread about it, I don't post it in the audio section cuz no one goes in there.
    nah...you definitely went off beat mad times...

just making your last word in a bar fall on the sanre isnt being on beat....
    in the beginning of a lot of your bars you rushed mad words that didnt fit in multiple places...

and i agree with Sharp, if you put the shit in your sig, then you want people to listen...he listened, and gave you his take on it, and you got an attitude...
    dont post music online if you dont want it to be criticized...his criticism was constructive, AND it was true...whether you hear it or not... thats why youre nto meant to critique your own music...you dont hear what everyone else does.... dont be such a Wes Nilez..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

He made a new thread about it I guess we can make threads about peoples music now lol he could of just pmd instead of make a public display

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i just listened...didnt seem off beat at all to me.

sounding like Bushwick Bill though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by toobs
    nah...you definitely went off beat mad times...

I just want to point out that I'm a big fan of you when you contradict yourself.

I am my own worse critique at times, because I don't like anything I put out.

you don't know how many tracks stayed on the hard drive cuz I didn't like them, haha those prolly could of been bangers to everyone else.

making new threads aint the proper place for feedback, I did not post in that place, so...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Agreed with toobs. They start at the right time and end at the right time, but either you rush a hair or compressed individual phrases in such a way where they start and end correctly but are a little sped up in the middle. If that's the case, it could be cool to leave it alone next time. A hair behind the beat generally clashes a little less.

If you didn't want a thread, my bad, but the song was left publicly accessible and you have multiple people listening and received generally positive or constructive feedback from multiple people... Yay? Unless you just wanted the occasional "dope track bro", which isn't gonna help you get anywhere
    Last edited by Sharp; November 20th, 2019 at 07:13 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Agreed with toobs. They start at the right time and end at the right time, but either you rush a hair or compressed individual phrases in such a way where they start and end correctly but are a little sped up in the middle. If that's the case, it could be cool to leave it alone next time. A hair behind the beat generally clashes a little less.

If you didn't want a thread, my bad, but the song was left publicly accessible and you have multiple people listening and received generally positive or constructive feedback from multiple people... Yay? Unless you just wanted the occasional "dope track bro", which isn't gonna help you get anywhere
    nah I get what you're saying, I just can't take anybodies opinions serious that come from NC, giving our history, but you seem to not be about that bullshit. hell I done a video battle and not even an hour after I posted it, there was a thread on NC trashing it, I will take your word for it, I am working on structuring my lyrics better and stuff, this was my first track in over a year, and my quality has improved greatly, I trust my ear in most cases especially where I came from quality wise.

I will never take this very serious as a craft, I'm working into transitioning more to the production side, it seems I will make money faster doing that than I ever will rapping haha

Battle Record
    0-2

I just want to point out that I'm a big fan of you when you contradict yourself.

I am my own worse critique at times, because I don't like anything I put out.

you don't know how many tracks stayed on the hard drive cuz I didn't like them, haha those prolly could of been bangers to everyone else.

making new threads aint the proper place for feedback, I did not post in that place, so...
    listened again though...first time i was half asleep and didnt even finish it...

Stranger

or you was swayed by what sharp said.

if it's on beat the first time you listened to it, how did that change the second time.

Battle Record
    0-2

naw...i just worded things wrong...
    i also said in the same post how you rushed things in parts, whih was the entire reason you sounded off beat

Stranger

I aknowledged stiff flow being the reason it appeared off beat. I can do a break down if I really cared.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I aknowledged stiff flow being the reason it appeared off beat. I can do a break down if I really cared.
    Nah.

Don't let these morons do the opposite of gas you up.

This shit was straight fire, sir. A quick, rudimentary search of all the current participants in this discussion has yielded no audios to be found, or none of note.

Tell them to suck dick or die trying, and then ban them.

Stranger

I wouldn't ban hitler.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

I've grown, dia

Just thought I'd try being positive and shit because there's parts of the track that are solid

If you're ever looking to make beats for fun, I'm always good for a listen (you can ask Lenox)

And sparts got it all wrong, this isn't a 'share your music' thread it's about dia dammit

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I wouldn't ban hitler.
    I'm keeping this, for political reasons. I trust you understand, and would do the same if you were to have me at the disadvantage.

Loved the new track btw.

Edit: oh snap, this is the thread about your song. Didn't notice.

Stranger

alot of people actually liked it, I think it could of turned out better, but I will put this in the win collumn for now.

it's one of the first songs I did that didn't get tore to shreds.

my only hope for the song is it's better than what hefe heetrock put out recently haha.