User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: New music im working on

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: New music im working on

That was probably one of the worst tracks I've heard in a long ass time. I'm not bullshitting. Def wont peep anymore of that trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H3FE H33TR0C View Post
    While I respect your opinion (becoz I always respected the music u made; u were an impressive emcee n a phenomenon with a pen n paper). Really if you look at my entire discography; my music has always changed. In fact I can prove this point.

All of our collabs are on my mixtape below
    https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...culare-mixtape

That's my earliest music to date. It had a more mainstream although underground sound pre 2011 on ever track, not sure how old some of these songs are. but mid 2000s might be a fair guess for a few of them, newer ones maybe up to 2011?

Then my next project had a slicker more mainstream even commercial sound, circa 2011?

https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...-inoculation-2

The biggest change to my music happened with this next project, more poetry introspective free thought type lyrics, beats I made are far trippier than anything i had made up to that point

https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...inoculation-30

Even my music after that album; my future albums took on a more psychedelic tone in topics and fx on the beats,
    Then post - psychedelic vibes - it was more conspiracy theory vibes,
    Change is constant bro.

I post these facts, not to change your mind on liking my music - (you dont like my newer music); but to show that, I've always switched up my sound. I received more plays in these past few years, then I did on all my other music TOTAL; going back to 2004. The 1 exception that you COULD argue is Space Energy, ive gotten quite a few plays from that, and that's in ONE of my old styles. You also forget N0 0ne Else; an autotune track I did with Loose Logic in 2008, So to act like me using autotune is a foreign thing to me. And im hoppin on a bandwagon, is simply not true. Even conflating using autotune with trying to sound more MODERN musically; when the first person to use autotune was Cher; she wasnt exactly 23 years old either lol. Music is music bro; if a musician is doing jazz at 70; i am gonna keep listening if the music is cool
    https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/track/no-one-else
    2008-2011 somewhere in that timespan N0 0ne Else was recorded; with heavy autotune. As for the scurrilous and false claims that I don't want to pursue music as a career, as far as I know you can't read my mind or others. So me trying to prove otherwise would be a pyrrhic victory even if I successfully won a debate with you and proved my point (you still would dislike my new music, so why waste my time proving anything to anyone about why I do music?), either way reguardless of your opinions about me; either good or bad, I'd like to see you make a return to the microphone and make some more cool music.
    I dont make music to try to win over ppl who already hate my music; sure some ppl prolly have been alienated with my new sound but thats ok; I am making music I enjoy. And honestly I'm having fun bro
    i don't think the problem is that you use autotune. i think the problem is it sounds fucking horrible.
    WordPerfect

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    That was probably one of the worst tracks I've heard in a long ass time. I'm not bullshitting. Def wont peep anymore of that trash.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't think the problem is that you use autotune. i think the problem is it sounds fucking horrible.
    Thank you for listening!

Battle Record
    3-2

Not a problem
    WordPerfect

Stranger

when someone doesn't like their track they think people are hating on autotune being used, they are hating on it not being used right lol.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    when someone doesn't like their track they think people are hating on autotune being used, they are hating on it not being used right lol.
    people are so soft now. back when forums were popping it was nothing for people to tell you how they really feel. i feel like -not- being completely honest on a forum when someone posts something is doing more of a disservice to them, then to spare their feelings. sometimes autotune is ok. never been huge on it. but in this case that shit would be wack even without the autotune.
    WordPerfect