User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Echelon

0 0%
  • Noah

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Echelon vs. Noah - 12 LINES

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Echelon vs. Noah - 12 LINES

My flow is art; you've grown apart from God with a Rosa Park (Rose a Park)
    My flow is dark; I've 'carved my niche' in Noah's Ark....
    I eat pristine apples; glistening's pristine apples
    You're about as 'ugly' as Noah in the Sistine Chapel
    You're a joke like Elf; I'm a bomber with stealth
    If Noah crosses one line; he won't cross 12...
    Ponder the lines of pariah's; male gumption
    I'm flyer than a fly in Australia;you're about as fly as a fly Australia..
    I'm pious in form; iris with horns
    You're a wet nigger faggot..you're about as wet as a island of storms..
    I'll rip you to bits; tear your wrists
    I'm a storm..eat a taste of shiet..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    My flow is art; you've grown apart from God with a Rosa Park (Rose a Park)
    My flow is dark; I've 'carved my niche' in Noah's Ark....
    I eat pristine apples; glistening's pristine apples
    You're about as 'ugly' as Noah in the Sistine Chapel
    You're a joke like Elf; I'm a bomber with stealth
    If Noah crosses one line; he won't cross 12...
    Ponder the lines of pariah's; male gumption
    I'm flyer than a fly in Australia;you're about as fly as a fly in Australia..
    I'm pious in form; iris with horns
    You're a wet nigger faggot..you're about as wet as a island of storms..
    I'll rip you to bits; tear your wrists
    I'm a storm..eat a taste of shiet..

- - - Updated - - -

The final version is in the reply quote.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Echelon vs. Noah - 12 LINES

Round in the bag no questioning that, Echellon playing with giants will get you stepped on.
    Gassed on exxon, will get you flexed on, this homo rapper about as real as press-ons,
    Poppin my cherry all over this fucks face, he already knows how the gun tastes.
    The loved ones drew close as he lost his glucose, from my hand two rose, (peace)
    Roasted like a duck, now stick your nuts between your legs and cluck,
    He tried to sucker punch me, fucked around and missed me, but some punk sissy said he snuck me,
    Your very lucky I didn’t blast your ass yet, that night had to bust into your mom’s nasty ass snatch,
    This guy really thinks he’s an anime, until I beat his ass the color purple like Anna-mae,
    You’re barely a threat, basic bitch at best, you broke the rules and still started this thread,
    Kill spree said you’re irrelevant and can’t even vote till you review the requirements.
    Take a good look at this dumb dumb, Kill Spree already DQ’d him so I’ve already won son,
    But I won’t be a no show like this Mofo, but he beat you so I’ll be like me too,

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Round in the bag no questioning that, through a brown paper bag get a blast in the head.
    Achellon playing with giants will get you stepped on. Any style you bring I wreak on. (Reckon)
    Get flexed on, gassed on Exxon, this homo rapper about as real as press-ons,
    The loved ones drew close as he lost his glucose, from my hand two rose, (peace)
    Your very lucky I didn’t blast your ass yet, that night had to bust into your mom’s nasty ass snatch,
    This guy really thinks he’s an anime, until I beat his ass the color purple like Anna-mae,
    You’re barely a threat, basic bitch at best, you broke the rules and still started this thread,
    Kill spree said you’re irrelevant and can’t even vote till you review the requirements.
    Take a good look at this dumb dumb, Kill Spree already DQ’d him so I’ve already won son,
    But I won’t be a no show like this Mofo, but he beat you so I’ll be like me too,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Round in the bag no questioning that, Echellon playing with giants will get you stepped on.
    Gassed on exxon, will get you flexed on, this homo rapper about as real as press-ons,
    He tried to sucker punch me, fucked around and missed me, but some punk sissy said he snuck me,
    Round in the bag no questioning that, through a brown paper bag get a blast in the head.
    Achellon playing with giants will get you stepped on. Any style you bring I wreak on. (Reckon)
    Get flexed on, gassed on Exxon, this homo rapper about as real as press-ons,

Final Verse in Reply Quote

A perfect spot on, i really like to way you buy college research paper
    expressed the whole project. But its good initiative.