https://www.bing.com/search?q=change...RggXJH&PC=HCTS

Dear Pac,

Was on a psychics page and she said signs you were "ubducted"
So I paid $35 for 5 minutes and got a time line instructed
I still don't know why I sleep walk or who is the other side that hates me
I just know this zone makes me so sick, as divine as it is, but as sick as their tastes be
The retarded twitch is annoying and so is the shaking
But the worst is being forced to share my body and even the ghosts now thinks its theirs for the taking
I just don't understand how God can let this be, the ones really pissing me off is the dead ancestors to me
The voices in my head are really on my roof, a bunch of people I don't even know lying about the truth
I had a good 15 minutes the other day but you know of course the hell that follows
Just like the comfort I need to sleep being shattered like the broken bottles

C:

It's so gross and it hurts and its gross and all they do is try to make it look like me
If not, they are bullying me around forcing me to look at myself in the mirror as they make me look ugly
I can't stand the hissing, or the physcal pain, or the worst when I feel like them more then me - it drives me insane
As they joke about all the personalities I get while they are running thru, starting to wonder now if they did it to you
The ugly faces and sounds, not even my voice is the same
How the fuck I end up getting dragged down into their sick fucking game
Or the excruciating physical pain when I refuse to listen
I can't tell the difference between real or the dolls getting hit, I didn't miss a beat so when?

C:

I need an angel, cause it's been almost 5 years straight now again since I was shot
And I don't know how to protect myself from them when my words is the only power I got
I just want to be myself and not forced to share that with any of them
I can't do this, I can't live like this, it is making me so sick and that's what I meant when I said that to him
Looking at what they did to my chin, I felt them tugging it down and all they do is sticks me with pins
How and why does this happen? How and when can I protect myself again?
Why the fuck would God give my freewill to some witches that weren't even ever a true friend.
When do I get a say over me and my own life and body again?