User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 79

Thread: Medicine and Religion

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Medicine and Religion

Be comfortable in your own skin and with your mind. That's true beauty.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    how bout i inject some dickstem cells in your asshole....retarded faggot...i fucking hate you, and i hope you fall down some steps and slip on a skateboard that breaks your ankle right before you hit your face on a decorative living room cactus ...you piece of subpar shit...

- - - Updated - - -

aye do me a favor...

for the next few weeks... COMPLETELY ignore all this shit you keep saying is happening to you... i know that to you it all feels and seems real... but anyone and everyone else can tell that youre having paranoid delusions...

ive been through what youre going through when i was young...was poisoned with a LOOOOT of LSD... i can almost guarantee you that if you put in some time completely ignoring it, not dwelling on the thoughts of it all, and just go about life like it isnt happening, that eventually it will feel like it stopped... at the point that you realize youve been imagining situations that arent happening, and reading WAYYYY too much into so many things, then it will click in your brain that its all you....thats its all been you the whole time...and it will slowly fade away....and then, no more crazy...

nipples or gtfo
    freak ill put a bullet in ur neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Toobs is the gayest name ive ever heard, rhymes with boobs... u keep sucking ur mums nipples.

- - - Updated - - -

guess wot ill inject poison into you and laugh at ur own death... u worthless piece of shit... id smack you and put a dent in your skull.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Toobs is the gayest name ive ever heard, rhymes with boobs... u keep sucking ur mums nipples.

- - - Updated - - -

guess wot ill inject poison into you and laugh at ur own death... u worthless piece of shit... id smack you and put a dent in your skull.
    Your name is Frankie, which is the juvenile way to say Frank, which is short for Francis, which is a girl's name. And then 'mic', which is a cute play on Mike, which is short for michelle. And bonus damage because fuckin Frank Mike is a dumb name that doesn't go together anyway. Toobs name was given to him by a child in a cancer ward whom just the day before he dies told toobs to assume the name. It's even his Facebook name, and even fuckin Zuckerberg said it was a fair ball.

- - - Updated - - -

and all things considered, after this is over, outwrite can keep sucking on my mums weirdly dark, elongated, obese baby finger lookin nipples.
    Ok, but you're not calling me 'dad'. Again.

I don't care you dick head.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

WTF you gonna do then? JUST cup the nuts? You f'n better care about this dick head AND this Dick's shaft. Waste not, want not, nikka. Channel your ancestors and use every part of the D.

huh Toobs I hope a guy rips ur dick off u perverted little faggot dick weed. ill chop you in half with a machetti.

that Toobs is a faggot.. ill fight him id whoop his ass for real. trash talker. ill drop kick him in his head till he's dead. like the rhyme?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    how bout i inject some dickstem cells in your asshole....retarded faggot...i fucking hate you, and i hope you fall down some steps and slip on a skateboard that breaks your ankle right before you hit your face on a decorative living room cactus ...you piece of subpar shit...

- - - Updated - - -

aye do me a favor...

for the next few weeks... COMPLETELY ignore all this shit you keep saying is happening to you... i know that to you it all feels and seems real... but anyone and everyone else can tell that youre having paranoid delusions...

ive been through what youre going through when i was young...was poisoned with a LOOOOT of LSD... i can almost guarantee you that if you put in some time completely ignoring it, not dwelling on the thoughts of it all, and just go about life like it isnt happening, that eventually it will feel like it stopped... at the point that you realize youve been imagining situations that arent happening, and reading WAYYYY too much into so many things, then it will click in your brain that its all you....thats its all been you the whole time...and it will slowly fade away....and then, no more crazy...

nipples or gtfo
    your the retarded fuck here, u don't even make sense, how can you inject sperm cells you gay ass.

- - - Updated - - -

that Toobs is a faggot.. ill fight him id whoop his ass for real. trash talker. ill drop kick him in his head till he's dead. like the rhyme?

- - - Updated - - -

your the retarded fuck here, u don't even make sense, how can you inject sperm cells you gay ass.
    btw I wouldn't give a shit if you died tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

watch your little mouth or ill put a gun in it.....

Toobs you obviously don't know wot stem cells are dumb fuck, they are scientific cells that grow in any part of your body. they can actually cure brain damage now because scientists are so smart and advanced they can actually do that...

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

ill chop you in half with a machetti.
    The favorite cultural dish of the latinotalians. Good choice of weapon. Toobs is both Italian and Mexican. And gay.

- - - Updated - - -

Toobs you obviously don't know wot stem cells are dumb fuck, they are scientific cells that grow in any part of your body. they can actually cure brain damage now because scientists are so smart and advanced they can actually do that...
    Well. He heard that stem cells come from babies, and instead of wasting time with fertilization (cuz yuck, girls) and all that poppycock,he went straight to the tap and took the babies orally hoping to reap the rewards of stem cells. He now reaps the rewards of HIV.

- - - Updated - - -

But, even that must seem like a vacation to a free fuck festival compared to how you reap the rewards of your mother's Butterfingers, gravity and hard tile floors.
    Last edited by DixonButts; August 17th, 2019 at 11:18 PM

damn.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

damn.
    Yeah, I AM the best to ever do it. That erection you're feeling is respeck. so from now on you better walk around here putting that shit on my name.

Battle Record
    0-2

Smh… lmmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Please no more bisexuals... I am tired - I am SO tired.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

/LMAO even your threats sound retarded as fuck... read them shits back to yourself out loud...

and then try again faggot...

- - - Updated - - -

"scientific cells"

LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite View Post
    The favorite cultural dish of the latinotalians. Good choice of weapon.
    aye no bullshit, i was just about to ask him if machetti was as delicious as it sounds LOL

this dude is almost as smart as a potato,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Smh… lmmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Please no more bisexuals... I am tired - I am SO tired.
    i will buysexyouall any time i please... how much, anyway?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Ironically right on time... my boy work for a disabled man like I'm trying to get him some pussy - envelope FULL, someone gonna bite. LMAO I'm just looking at him like nah, not me. I'm not against it, it's just not my style - sex is SO stupid to me now. I felt more ONCE and ever since I want more instead and going back to just sex... I can't my heart not in it - just sitting there the entire time staring like why god? I waited a year and literally cried when I had sex and knew I had to start dating again. Like why can't I get THAT again? Why does it always have to be sex and not love instead. I'm tired of fucking sex. It's not coming out right cause I know I'm confusing you - but the closest I ever came to prostitution was giving my ex head for a stack to go to Pier One. Sorry (outburst) just turned up the $5 E&J VSOP with my boy. I ain't never been a broke bitch before either. I am SO MAD at being crazy it's not even funny. TIRED!

- - - Updated - - -

Fettuccini Alfredo? You know that was the first and only time I didn't order it at the time to try manicotti? (Don't mind my outburst again) cheap liquor (crying)

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong emoticon... it was AC/DC shook me all nite long - not kiss (middle finger)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Ac/DC AND Kiss both are horrible bands with terrible overratings. Here's my evidence, AC DC's chart-topping songs all sound exactly alike, that's something you will never un-hear now. Kiss dressed like modern-day death metal bands, but then sung songs about rocking and/or rolling all night, and part of every day.

- - - Updated - - -

So nobody liked how I flipped all that around and made it about his mom dropping him on his head (allegedly accidentally)? I'm starting to feel like my efforts and intellect isn't being appreciated to the degree that it deserves, and I'm thinking about just not making any more jokes here..