User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Public Apology

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Public Apology

i Think my kids will be find as long as they’re not intentionally traumatized too

- - - Updated - - -

Or hypnotized
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

‪The internet said it could be years or for life * at least there is hope for a cure or to get better ‬(Tear face)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Feeling like I need to say something as I’m sick as fuck!!! Waking up alone and seeing it all too late as I look back - it feels like I’m the only one that doesn’t understand what’s going on. Nah it’s not a black eye, it’s being almost as sick as I was when I got out the hospital when they shot me. Like dying slow now instead.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

This is some measured, constructive and only free this time feedback I recently left on an open mic. Just wanted to show an example of how that is done to not only satisfy the requirements for posting an open mic, but to make sure that you are leaving the best feedback you can.

Yeah, you feed almost everyone....'s mom your dick, you giggolo. A joke, I kid, but seriously I was just rapping this to myself in my mirror, a little bit like 8 mile, and I caught a glimpse of something familiar but also startling from the corner of my eye. I turn my head slowly and came face-to-face with the dark, blood-stained, hooded robe in my closet. it's voice pierced the night, partly because robes aint supposed to fucking talk, and because of the sinister overtone. "How long has it been?" The robe questioned, the aftertaste of the query was playful. A slow, maniacal grin forces itself on my face, kind of like Trump when he sees a pussy, grabbing me. I replied through joker like laughter "Long enough, master!" The world stood still for a split second before we began laughing in unison. I inched closer to the robe, more waltzing than walking. I embraced the hooded robe just like the old friendly mentor that it was. I held up the robe to inspect its condition, a la Lion King. "They're calling us 'The Zodiac Killer. And I like it." I slipped the worn in, glove like garment over my hot, sexy body. At that moment I realized that until this moment, when I placed the robe on my back, that I wasn't complete without it. The ligature cord and kitchen knife were reliably in the pocket, just as we had left them...the last time we went out...'Long enough, indeed.' I whispered, looking out the window at the busy, yellow lighted city below.
    Last edited by DixonButts; August 24th, 2019 at 07:44 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts ... you could’ve just said “the worst” ... I just posted it. You def seem to be story teller writer... you should try a book. And what was wrong with my feedback.

Ohh by the way guys I can definitely confirm the redirects as they spin - you try to yell at or back off one and it go to someone you ain’t even talking to or yelling at. For what? I agree this shit is so stupid but they did some real serious shit on a for real for real. I would say just let god handle them but when you can’t get them off you and don’t even know why or how they even involved to begin with - annoying and stupid, sick and corny - we can add desperate to that too. Who respects people who only hit people when and cause they can’t hit back. Get over your I am god complexes all of them. I’m all for only the guilty - let them hit themselves off us like they trying to do to us too. IM TIRED AND EXHAUSTED.

- - - Updated - - -

But will never fear a coward...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

You ordered a cheeseburger and beer and was walking out a bar. Forget it... forget I even came back to ask again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

@A Disciple

you should stop writing text and start making audios.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

@Enoch _light hell no, I'm tone deaf and I don't like to spit any way - I just like to write. But watching other people in the studio is fun - my boys had a basement one when I was a teen (bless Marlin's soul) and I'd be so amazed how they would just flow out without even writing. I guess it's how I got into it. Besides relating so much to a lot of the music even still these days. Like the cute oh that's my part just assuming everyone has a part they relate to too - I just used to change the words like example. Like many men "Pin in my eye and I can't see, I'm trying to be what I'm destined to me and bitches trying to take my life away" Or like I'd switch it and be like "I'll take your breathe away" and stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't love music - besides I don't have the patience for books.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919