User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: **2 New Sylense Beats: "Shoot 2 Kill" & "Lose ya Mind", HOT JOINTS!, Drop Links!**

**2 New Sylense Beats: "Shoot 2 Kill" & "Lose ya Mind", HOT JOINTS!, Drop Links!**

**2 New Sylense Beats: "Shoot 2 Kill" & "Lose ya Mind", HOT JOINTS!, Drop Links!**

Shoot 2 Kill & Lose ya Mind
    www.Sylense.com/beats.html

Shoot 2 Kill - this one gotta steady drum pattern somethin easy to rock...the chorus is real nice...hard drums and bass and like i said its pretty steady so someone can easily bless this one...

Lose ya mind - yall kno how i do...tha usual crazy drum pattern...this one is on a hip hop/r&b vibe but im feelin more rap then ne thing cuz the arrangement. nice catchy bassline and melody...just tight...

check em out and drop ya links and ill get back to ya!

Holl@!

Lose ya mind was hott to def!! The beginning was tha ish 4 real. I been listening to ya ish for a while now, and you never let me down. Keep it up.

Return tha favor.

www.soundclick.com/fahrenheitmusicproductions

Re: **2 New Sylense Beats: "Shoot 2 Kill" & "Lose ya Mind", HOT JOINTS!, Drop Links!**

I truly value your consideration for passing on the ideal message to the watchers. I read your article and I thought that it was extraordinary additionally, customessaymeister reviews is extremely useful site for understudies. The thought you utilized in this post is noteworthy and your work supreme right the appreciation.