User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 57

Thread: Don’t tell me you’re a bigger bitch than your mother

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Don’t tell me you’re a bigger bitch than your mother

Battle me due tonight @Barcotic

Stop being a pussy now. We both know you ain’t got another verse due until next Thursday and you don’t even know your opponent

Battle me due tonight can set the line limit since you scared

- - - Updated - - -

You got an awful lot to say when someone points out how corny you are but at the same time you refusing to battle. You’re a bitch

You gonna be the champion of a league of cornballs congratulations

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Don’t tell me you’re a bigger bitch than your mother

ur trash bro
    no ty

cypher w me in the LLL cypher if u want

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    ur trash bro
    no ty

cypher w me in the LLL cypher if u want
    Exactly you’re a bitch. I’m trash so what’s the problem. That’s some shit a bitch say. Ain’t backing up none of your shit with action

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga you the last style bender lmao

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

i dont waste bars, call it what u wana call it

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    Battle me due tonight @Barcotic

Stop being a pussy now. We both know you ain’t got another verse due until next Thursday and you don’t even know your opponent

Battle me due tonight can set the line limit since you scared

- - - Updated - - -

You got an awful lot to say when someone points out how corny you are but at the same time you refusing to battle. You’re a bitch

You gonna be the champion of a league of cornballs congratulations
    There's no poise in slander and no grace in disrespect. Your better than this. So conduct your self accordingly to the confidence your attempting to portray. Everyone has a preference doesnt mean you always have to agree with it.
    @Barcotic you're a class act for withholding your hostile nature nothing but respect and admiration you're A class act
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

i dont waste bars, call it what u wana call it
    So what your saying is that verse with you saying your car is thick is your best shit and you couldn’t waste that

Man you is a whole bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    There's no poise in slander and no grace in disrespect. Your better than this. So conduct your self accordingly to the confidence your attempting to portray. Everyone has a preference doesnt mean you always have to agree with it.
    @Barcotic you're a class act for withholding your hostile nature nothing but respect and admiration you're A class act
    Bro what are you talking about this is battle website and pussy lips over here got so much to say but don’t wanna battle. What you call that?

Battle Record
    151-13

ur VERY low on the totem pole, ur terrible at developing a punchline and u signed out instead of just elevating ur game...so U sir are the bitch

&& this is all bc u got butthurt over a vote lmao

mf its like a said, ur trash
    foh

Battle Record
    22-3

So what your saying is that verse with you saying your car is thick is your best shit and you couldn’t waste that

Man you is a whole bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Bro what are you talking about this is battle website and pussy lips over here got so much to say but don’t wanna battle. What you call that?
    You generalize an insult at the entire league. Which includes others who've never did a thing to spur this notion of hostility. If its solely barcotic you have issues with address him. Dont attack a league that me @Blue Bayou @Kill Spree and yes even @Ronin take time out of schedules to conduct. We do this for all writers regardless of skill level or creed.

Barcotic is more than capable of accepting or declining for that it does indeed become annoying if decline an opportunity to RIP his throat out and skull fuck him with it.
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Yo you don’t really get it lol. You saying all this bullshit, that I’m not reading. Wanna @ me and go back in forth in the sign in thread and shit but don’t wanna battle. Yous a bitch ass dude yo

Battle Record
    151-13

we done here

You generalize an insult at the entire league. Which includes others who've never did a thing to spur this notion of hostility. If its solely barcotic you have issues with address him. Dont attack a league that me @Blue Bayou @Kill Spree and yes even @Ronin take time out of schedules to conduct. We do this for all writers regardless of skill level or creed.

Barcotic is more than capable of accepting or declining for that it does indeed become annoying if decline an opportunity to RIP his throat out and skull fuck him with it.
    Bro I’m in a battle call out section of a website that battles you in here @ing everybody when I made a thread specifically for this guy to call him out. Do you understand what you just typed lol. This dude was going around @ing talking slick shit and soon as I do this I’m the bad guy huh

Battle Record
    22-3

Bro I’m in a battle call out section of a website that battles you in here @ing everybody when I made a thread specifically for this guy to call him out. Do you understand what you just typed lol. This dude was going around @ing talking slick shit and soon as I do this I’m the bad guy huh
    You obviously arent grasping what's being said. The great philosopher JAY-Z once said
    "if you Argue with a fool a from distance an on looker cant tell who is who"

Good day, sir
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

You obviously arent grasping what's being said. The great philosopher JAY-Z once said
    "if you Argue with a fool and from distant an on looker cant tell who is who"

Good day, sir
    Nobody even fucking invited you to this thread and you came in here and @ 5 separate ppl . I seriously think that you are the confused one. And it’s also fairly obv who the bitch is here in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I cannot believe this lol. You gonna y’all all this shit in the league and then refuse my call out lol. This shit funny. You really wanna act like you don’t have lines to waste when I just read your verse lol. You is such a bitch man

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine younoutside smokin a blunt right. Couple niggas chillin. Sippin and what not

Niggas start a cypher and for whatever reason two ppl start going at each other

Then you hear one of em say

set goin HAM while usin heat in a thick whip
    removing heads from the Ram like u deleted ya dick pics

...Niggas would be like what?

And then you hear

It bay t career? AWFUL! always poo w. writtens
    if anything stuck out, it was the cock u blew to fit in

Niggas would not only say you were wack but hey would also tell you to stop you’re blowing their high. Yet you wanna convince me that you don’t have lines to waste

That’s exactly why I say you gonna be the champion of cornballs. Because not only do you have some of the same viewpoints of the ppl here but you are actually successful somehow lmao

Battle Record
    151-13

oh the irony

- - - Updated - - -

quoting a bar from me that rhymes 13 consecutive syllables together & packs a punchline harder than entire verse?

GOT ME

- - - Updated - - -

*ur entire verse

Says the bitch that won’t battle. What you so scared of you act like you’re gonna lose. We already know you not so why you being such a bitch for. I’m sure you friends will like what you like

But whatever. You pussy lips for now on. Got everything in the world to say until it’s time to battle

- - - Updated - - -

oh the irony

- - - Updated - - -

quoting a bar from me that rhymes 13 consecutive syllables together & packs a punchline harder than entire verse?

GOT ME

- - - Updated - - -

*ur entire verse
    Yea ok you spit that shit out loud they gonna tell you to shut he fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur batt record. Who gives a fuck if you perfectly rhyme something with “ur batt record” fucking cornball go on ahead and champ your league pussyvlips

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I get it now

HAM while usin heat in a thick whip
    Ram like u deleted ya dick pics

This dude really think it’s cool to make up phrases and terms just to make a multi syllable rhyme. And talking about a hypothetical dude deleting his dick pics for some unknown reason just so you can rhyme dick with something and you think that’s hot

- - - Updated - - -

But if you said hat shot out loud and ppl were listening to you they would tell you to shut the fuck up and prolly slap you in your neck cuz you ain’t gonna do shit