User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinacog

2 66.67%
  • Bahriman

1 33.33%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sinacog vs. Bahriman (Swag N Flow) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Sinacog vs. Bahriman (Swag N Flow) - OPEN FOR VOTES

16 lines due Sunday..let's do this..

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Sinacog vs. Bahriman (Swag and Flow)

I laugh with silly raps, I got 'money on this cat' when this pussy cat let's the milli zap
    This is the web, but I'll hit you with silly CAPS, I'll 'book this faggot in the face' then we'll call it EVEN in war - it's Odyssey the /Iliad!
    My name is Andrew, but I'll light the Tommy! I'll 'POP you with the Mag' and fight your mami'!
    This Mexican will catch a righteous homi/! And when I grab my pen and notebook, I'll have you 'see the light with darkness' like Light Yagami!
    I'll kill you with the book of life, I have abrasive notes! I'm brilliant, while you're so dumb/ I'll kill you with laymen quotes!
    I'm a christian, I pray in oath! The 'Holy Ghost will make you ghost' I have faith in hope!
    I'm a ZING! My power will rise! I'll have you 'run for the hills' like the prophet Moses - you're amounting (a mountain) to die!
    I'll have sex with your girl, loud with a cry! I have a 'ton of respect' and I'll take every ounce of your pride!
    I'll fuck your girl, silent in bed! Forget matics, using pencils as blades is how I get violent with lead!
    I'm righteous as threat! I'll have your 'crew dropping like flys' for trying to be fly on the web!
    I'm a dope writer, I don't pride fakers! I'm a pacifist that spits venemous, a cried quaker!
    My snake's flame will turn you to nine vapors! My 'laser will kill your blade' that's a LIGHTSABER!
    I'm pleasing with nirvana! I'm a demi-god, eating a lasagna and pleasing with your moma!
    I'm deeming as a problem! The blade hook will have you 'swimming with the fishes' until you're EATEN BY PIRANHAS!
    I rock with raps, I assault the mics! I got blades and guns, and I'll revolt with spikes!
    My salt is pride! I'm a racist mexican, I'll 'grab a blade and cut white' like Walter White!

Battle Record
    8-5

Completely forgot bout this... can have something up tomorrow @ sum point if your cool with it

Battle Record
    8-5

I'm smooth B! Gold goo-leak off my neck when I groove; Sleek
    'Pussy.. consume heat', then hit model poon deep @ home in a Jacuzzi
    Your loser squad = Foolish twats! got bars that'll move your thot
    Kill you, put her lips to my cock as I'm sittin round takin Buca shots
    Push your dime in, beat'er, leave'r w/a scarred face
    U buy her diamonds wen her life aint worth a hard rock in my Shark tank
    Hard shank..I figure four, four figures & a blades takin boys throat
    Have U scream WOO as your throat Flairs, Plus I murder in a Nature Boy Robe
    Hatereds what I'm made with, I glimmer, Shimmer, pop, toast...
    Sinacog joke, bloke sits around trying to make his mood rock gold
    Dude all Hoax, Bahr serve Bud, not the booze that'll ruin cog home
    Needs bills spaced out, while mine all paid up as I smoke Moon Rock Cones
    bottom dwellin loser, excuses wont drown out your world is shit
    Empty round around this fish, While I eat oysters by the Half shell w/pearls in'm

You've Earned a Custom Title! Crash Carson's Avatar

Re: Sinacog vs. Bahriman (Swag N Flow) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Sinacog had a fair amount of word play, my favorite (maybe I'm reaching because it wasn't bold or italicized or marked) being the "odyssey the illiad"/odd to see the ill he had. Hit a 'homer' with that one. Plus a kind of juxtaposition with odd following even, and a few other times like pop and mommy. Overall a pretty consistent multi scheme throughout. The dropping like fly/fly on the web was good, but after that it seemed to kind of dwindle down and the punches got weaker for me. I noticed some repetition I felt could've been avoided like silly twice in the first couplet. Also at one point it went from 'loud with a cry' to 'silent in bed' which I also felt could've been avoided.

Bahriman also had a pretty consistent multi scheme. The first bar with triple triples read really well for me. The ric flair and figure four was pretty nice and I also noticed a bit of an aquatic theme to a lot of it. The last bar hit but feels like something is missing. For me it was the strongest punch but the weakest rhyme, felt really forced.

Sinacog had the swag, Bahriman had the flow. But someone had a bit of a better proportion of both.

So for swag and flow
    I cast my vote

Bahriman

Great match up

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

So yea..

I laugh with silly raps, I got 'money on this cat' when this pussy cat let's the milli zap
    This is the web, but I'll hit you with silly CAPS, I'll 'book this faggot in the face' then we'll call it EVEN in war - it's Odyssey the /Iliad!
    ^Cool concept in the punch poorly set up and delivered
    My name is Andrew, but I'll light the Tommy! I'll 'POP you with the Mag' and fight your mami'!
    This Mexican will catch a righteous homi/! And when I grab my pen and notebook, I'll have you 'see the light with darkness' like Light Yagami!
    ^Was over my head but the flow was cool
    I'll kill you with the book of life, I have abrasive notes! I'm brilliant, while you're so dumb/ I'll kill you with laymen quotes!
    I'm a christian, I pray in oath! The 'Holy Ghost will make you ghost' I have faith in hope!
    ^nah, this is a miss here
    I'm a ZING! My power will rise! I'll have you 'run for the hills' like the prophet Moses - you're amounting (a mountain) to die!
    I'll have sex with your girl, loud with a cry! I have a 'ton of respect' and I'll take every ounce of your pride!
    ^another miss here.. it went in self glory but ended with a lackluster diss attempt
    I'll fuck your girl, silent in bed! Forget matics, using pencils as blades is how I get violent with lead!
    I'm righteous as threat! I'll have your 'crew dropping like flys' for trying to be fly on the web!
    ^cool punch, poorly setup.. pretty good bar overalll tho.
    I'm a dope writer, I don't pride fakers! I'm a pacifist that spits venemous, a cried quaker!
    My snake's flame will turn you to nine vapors! My 'laser will kill your blade' that's a LIGHTSABER!
    ^pretty cool flow here.
    I'm pleasing with nirvana! I'm a demi-god, eating a lasagna and pleasing with your moma!
    I'm deeming as a problem! The blade hook will have you 'swimming with the fishes' until you're EATEN BY PIRANHAS!
    ^relatively harsh punch but the repetition of "eatin" and the filler in setup took away some harshness
    I rock with raps, I assault the mics! I got blades and guns, and I'll revolt with spikes!
    My salt is pride! I'm a racist mexican, I'll 'grab a blade and cut white' like Walter White!
    ^flo was off here and the punch didn't sting or incite pondering

vs

^this is decent for an opener, cool flow
    ^again cool flow, the self glory here was lackin a bit tho
    ^This was dope asf tbh, cool setup and punch
    ^pretty cool, coulda been worded better.
    ^Meh, kinda fell flat in comparison to the two prev bars, not terrible, just not hittin hard
    ^nah, its self glory alright, but its a bit over my head.
    Empty round around this fish, While I eat oysters by the Half shell w/pearls in'm
    ^miss here in flow and delivery plus it started attacking and ended in a dull glory attempt.

This was a change of pace to reg battles as Swag and Flow battles are. Cool way to spice up a thread imo. Both of you had some concepts worth mentioning and the battle was fairly well delivered overall besides Sinacogs now famous structure. It wasn't the structure that lost it though, it was bars over everthing in my breakdown.

V/Barhiman 3-2
    Last edited by Networth; August 16th, 2019 at 10:49 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

This Mexican will catch a righteous homi/! And when I grab my pen and notebook, I'll have you 'see the light with darkness' like Light
    First two lines nice flow n well executed concept, second lines greasy
    Both these connect

Lava
    Four outta five
    My salt is pride! I'm a racist mexican, I'll 'grab a blade and cut white' like Walter W
    Mediocre bars but undeniable flow n swag

First line best line of battle
    Greasy sauce this is holy
    Hay maker
    Decent
    Aite
    Easy

I gotta vote sinacog

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Vote: Sinacog, Despite the breakdown, sinacog landed a few decent punches while Bahriman started out strong w/ first two lines seemed to be talking more about himself than throwing punches. Bahriman relevance to word play seemed a stretch while Sinacog kept it simpler which translated to me into a solid punchline.