User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2) Networth Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2) Networth Wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXII RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.
    If an EXT is needed, you MUST inquire 24 hours prior to deadline, otherwise it will be DECLINED!
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP (if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due Sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirements two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contention
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contention

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Networth @Sinning
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2)

Check

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Cool Re: WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2)

I aint holdin on to this, lets get it

Fag u kan get this palm I grant it to any scrub, we should battle more
    It just think its ironic... im pitted against a fruit that don't have a core!

Waitin for a cherry to pop, after the fall from grace is when u rake'm in
    FOH bro, a hoe wouldn't even need a chastity belt to turn away from Sin!

My dick got pen point accuracy, ask ya Gma did I find a box to type it in
    I'd say Im not captain save a hoe, I'Major Moms swallow, but that'd be recyclin!

Flat on her bak cryin out, she must not know I don't quit til its intermission
    Everything she's thrown aint benefit, 'sgood thing I like my bitches w/disposition!

Thats some real shit, and somethin to deal wit if you ever have a prompt
    I kno she gets on your head a lot, but tell her its nothin worst than a gaggin mom!

Just to clarify I don't respek you, so I'm at ya family's neck too 1 and done
    Cut throat fasho, and unlke you.... I'm not even afraid to spit in front of em!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

This czar's set, my bars met your jarhead; on the board; you're a rook when this czar's in check
    Tomohawk your head; molotov in bed; I'm Bruce Wayne; how much is 'net worth' when I have the joker card on deck
    This dope's a ex life; propose a vet? twice..are you a pussy or dick? you choose the fleshlight
    cobra neck vice; oppose your dead mics; this 'netsea's green with envy' even when he looks on the opposing website
    I'll knock you over the precipice; I'm telling you this poser's a deficit
    I'm a loner with extra wiz; I told the mathematicians to give me a black mole; I said 'doesn't work period' they 'get the point' like a decimal
    I have a cross chain long; I'll sing your number on a brave song
    don't say my name wrong; you're fat as hell..we wouldn't hear 'sorry for the wait/weight'..on a lil Wayne song
    I have a cross chain long; don't get your idiocy and your fame wrong
    I have a great fond; I have 'what your worth in singles' and it's only worth..a lil Wayne song..

you're wack..sorry..
    Last edited by Echelon; December 7th, 2018 at 06:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post

ok this was promising. Some good humor to pop off.

another funny pun. Expected on his name so its definitely given
    I'd say Im not captain save a hoe, I'Major Moms swallow, but that'd be recyclin!
    eh this one wasn't that accurate. Gotta be more precise with mom punches in rap battles

Everything she's thrown aint benefit, 'sgood thing I like my bitches w/disposition!
    ok. Nothing spectacular but more family punches

I kno she gets on your head a lot, but tell her its nothin worst than a gaggin mom!
    na... I think this could have been more creative tho.
    na your closure wasn't good as the opener.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    This czar's set, my bars met your jarhead; on the board; you're a rook when this czar's in check
    Tomohawk your head; molotov in bed; I'm Bruce Wayne; how much is 'net worth' when I have the joker card on deck
    so so here. Th joker card of deck was directed nowhere..
    This dope's a ex life; propose a vet? twice..are you a pussy or dick? you choose the fleshlight
    cobra neck vice; oppose your dead mics; this 'netsea's green with envy' even when he looks on the opposing website
    your best bar yet. I think your setup was stronger than the punch tbh.
    I'm a loner with extra wiz; I told the mathematicians to give me a black mole; I said 'doesn't work period' they 'get the point' like a decimal
    this was basic. The decimal play could have been used much effectively.
    don't say my name wrong; you're fat as hell..we wouldn't hear 'sorry for the wait/weight'..on a lil Wayne song
    nope.. Not good here bro.
    I have a great fond; I have 'what your worth in singles' and it's only worth..a lil Wayne song..
    umm some of Waynes singles are flamers back in the carter days.
    But far as your punch.. Na there wasn't enough aggression to place

you're wack..sorry..
    Overall: both competitors were shaky on and off. Some lacked creativity more than the other. Whereas this battle will focus on consistency moreso actual punches. Networth, you had a decent verse but it drew too many overly used mom/girl concepts. Just take a different route next time. Sinning, I liked the angle you went using Batman concepts. Except you went overboard with like 3 bars about lil wayne references. If they were consistent then it would be much different to explain. Good battle tho guys.

Vote: Networth
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

not feeling this
    ok shot
    nope
    no sir
    killin me bruh

eh
    too many different ideas
    flowed well
    weak asf
    sing ur number on a brave song? r u trollin?
    you're wack..sorry..

man u trash
    v. Networth for the better attempts & mechanics

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

Fruit scheme
    Recycling

Vs

A random mess

V- networth (easy)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK14: Networth (0-0) vs Sinning (0-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

Fruit/core
    Chastity’s

Vs

Green with envy I guess

Networth took this pretty easy here.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Cool
    Aight
    Nahh
    Aight
    Eh

Nah I didn't digg

What
    Coulda been better
    What
    Nah the wp is old, old album. I like the try tho, setup was cool. but u rhymed song with song.
    maybe your best bar so far tho

I thought I was tripping reading this shit.. I don't get the bar tho

Got young Worth here
    Last edited by YG; December 10th, 2018 at 09:26 AM