User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - Greedy wins via DQ

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - Greedy wins via DQ

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@Greedy @Barcotic
    Last edited by Barcotic; November 29th, 2018 at 07:47 AM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5)

I pimp a hoe, take a bitch to Berlin
    Bitch break niggaz, after that we fuck they girlfriend
    My girl got a girlfriend, Chevy blue like whirlwind
    Nigga it's a drought on that boy, so I got that girl in
    -Young Dro
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Aka Cronus

Cut to pieces. When ya mother sees, its: eyes hella wide and no sleep...
    ...And more wrinkles on her face. Cuz the only thing to identify is crowsfeet
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

aka not good enough

u shud be fucking appalled. ur wife's becoming a small whore
    had her breaking trees on my jay album, then busting on all 4s

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - OPEN 4 VOTES

i thought this battle was dope af. i wanted to break it down a bit more than i usually do as it took me a good while to decide on who i thought came out ahead in this battle
    Greedy
    Cut to pieces. When ya mother sees, its: eyes hella wide and no sleep...
    ...And more wrinkles on her face. Cuz the only thing to identify is crowsfeet

Good name play with tie ins pieced through out the set up and punch. also a nice touch of brutality here.

Barcotic
    u shud be fucking appalled. ur wife's becoming a small whore
    had her breaking trees on my jay album, then busting on all 4s

set up was simple. nothing too fancy but we get into the punch and that shit is rofl.the flip on the breaking buds down on the jayz album and 444 was clever i liked it.

i checked over and over these two bars and to be fair i cant criticize anything much about either of them. bar your set up was ok but it could have been have really weaponized the punch imo. but even that i cant take anythingaway from the actual bar because it didnt hurt your delivery. So to me its comes down to the NP making it more personal than that of a WP bar. im going with greedy here but if there is an option to say fuck it i call a draw than let me use that because i think this was one of the more difficult battles i have had to choose between this season. exemplary job fellas. this can easy go in the favor of either

v/ Greedy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - OPEN 4 VOTES

Both battlers dropped well in this match up and it almost seems a shame to have to decide who to side with here, however it is a competition so..

I'll have to V/Barcotic here by a small margin...

When you break it down, Greedy's lines although slightly more thought out at first glance, were also more drawn out and took too much unnatural pause to develop into a hard hitting punch. It's literally like reading 4 sentences put together and they don't correlate, or rather connect swiftly enough to sting. You say: wow that's kinda creative, but when you read it to someone, which is how I picture battles.. you can see a lack of interest as U try to draw attention to each element of text,and it takes so long to formulate, the end result is lessened quite dramatically. Still, a creative well thought out punch, just short of a Haymaker.

When you look at Barcotics Bar, it's apparent that the setup is fairly generic and the punch could be looked at as directed toward anyone, but that may also be the reason I voted for him, and many might agree. While his opponent took way too many words, pauses and breaks to get to what had to be an explained nameplay, Bar delivered a quick hitting wordplay that would appeal to most listeners of a battle that wouldn't need to know the opponent's old username. On the down side, the winning punch here was almost so quick hitting and generically form fitting that ... That jay in the closer could be Z/Cole/ or any number of Jays then the setup of "a"Paul"'d with the closer on all 4's like Paul Walls 'Han Solo on 4's / Still Tippin on fo fo's.... its just almost too broad to overlook but then again that in my opinion is exactly why it wins here, because even without a breakdown and explanation (come on this is two total lines) it still makes since and hits quickly and effectively.

V/ Barcotic for a haymaking hook.. versus one of those that wind up for soo long the opponent might get knocked the fuck out, or they might just duck and counter.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - Greedy wins via forfeit

Greedy wins VIA DQ

Open for feed

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - Greedy wins via DQ

Pretty fucking dope champ match, all drama aside. I think Barc had a really solidly executed bar, that had a decent level of creativity. That being said, I'm am a little bias against "fuck yo girl" concepts. This was nice enough for me to appreciate it, I just don't think the subject matter hits as hard for me as it may for others. That being said, Greedy had the better concept by far. Played or not, the nameflips new to me. But the real stand out is the execution. From the first words of the set up, to the pay off this was worded perfectly. It was dope. Good shit to both.

Vote Greedy

Battle Record
    86-54

Re: WK 14 Championship: [c]Greedy (17-5) Vs Barcotic (17-5) - Greedy wins via DQ

Closed