Networth vs Aeeyo - Open For Votes

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aeeyo

0 0%
  • Networth

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Networth vs Aeeyo - Open For Votes

Stillmatic
    Battle Record
    1-0

Networth vs Aeeyo - Open For Votes

12 - 16 by the end of the night.

Stillmatic
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Networth vs Aeeyo

there's no use trying, when I am rhymin, my punches do it one time and
    as I'm spy'n, you seem like the Private Ryan of these Front Lines, man//
    you gots no weapons, you gots no heart, niggaz be easily stomping you dead
    bet money if I opened your chest, the insides would be darker than under-the-bed//
    but I got you thoroughly read, you a waste of time, don't know why the mods let me bother
    got me quoting your mother like "mmm, mmm, mmm... nigga, you like your dead-beat father"//
    so take a swing if you can Net, no strange thing if you ran at the sight of my bombs
    next time you'll learn to use a Samsung Galaxy when you wanna take a swipe at an icon//
    we know you a light job, you don't drop lines smart, we gonna put you in ya place
    you may think we swallow'n your Kool-Aid until we spit nigga... and punch-you-in-your-face//
    netcees make you cower and quake, beg and plead, tucked in your hiding place like a snitch
    bet you won't even respond to this spit, got this nigga in outer space whisper'n "biiiiitch"//

ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

Battle Record
    55-35
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Check my rap sheet, I NEVER DUCK==I'll take multiple battles in one day ask Anybody who know me:
    All I need is an Established AGREEment you Fkn rookie!

ALotta niggas get L's, AY bro feelin like a crook cuz he took some
    N when this carbon Pop n dye Ock's hide, bet his bottle head leak like a shook1!

Screamin Aeeyo! n won't shut up, so if u wanna press ya luck try it
    I'll slay ya bitch where u lay, n only then can yu tell me to Keep the Fuck quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by AeeYo View Post
    Post 12-16 lines. I'm good to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Looks like you took too long killa, lemme know if you down for one, i can post by tonight @AeeYo
    ^TWO HRS LATER<(he posts battle/I'm offline/jus logged on @ 11am)

Like you tryn cuff a bitch... it took forever 'fore you got in that bed
    If Net dont get a response I leave the cutty, spend all his time lookin at threads!
    Frontn like I knew that battle was set, but didn't think I'd drop? quit
    Now I'ma throw this quick key I made at ya face hoe, u just upset the locksmith!
    N try some slick shit w/ My bitch, im comin forum, he gettin clocked
    I'll notify u once u TapaTalk, cause I'll send these messengers through ya inbox!
    Now niggas know how he boost, n won't lend a hand in defendin him
    Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb!

FOH Herb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Stillmatic
    Battle Record
    1-0

Up for votes

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner
    Accomplishment
    Cypher Winner
    GBL Champion

there's no use trying, when I am rhymin, my punches do it one time and
    as I'm spy'n, you seem like the Private Ryan of these Front Lines, man//
    --miss

you gots no weapons, you gots no heart, niggaz be easily stomping you dead
    bet money if I opened your chest, the insides would be darker than under-the-bed//
    --darker than under the bed???? Lol wtf..noooooo

but I got you thoroughly read, you a waste of time, don't know why the mods let me bother
    got me quoting your mother like "mmm, mmm, mmm... nigga, you like your dead-beat father"//
    --mom mom mmm??? Back2back horrible bars

so take a swing if you can Net, no strange thing if you ran at the sight of my bombs
    next time you'll learn to use a Samsung Galaxy when you wanna take a swipe at an icon//
    --supa lite

we know you a light job, you don't drop lines smart, we gonna put you in ya place
    you may think we swallow'n your Kool-Aid until we spit nigga... and punch-you-in-your-face//
    --hell no

netcees make you cower and quake, beg and plead, tucked in your hiding place like a snitch
    bet you won't even respond to this spit, got this nigga in outer space whisper'n "biiiiitch"//
    --im gonna whisper.... "no"

Check my rap sheet, I NEVER DUCK==I'll take multiple battles in one day ask Anybody who know me: 
    All I need is an Established AGREEment you Fkn rookie!
    --lol

ALotta niggas get L's, AY bro feelin like a crook cuz he took some
    N when this carbon Pop n dye Ock's hide, bet his bottle head leak like a shook1!
    --ok

Screamin Aeeyo! n won't shut up, so if u wanna press ya luck try it
    I'll slay ya bitch where u lay, n only then can yu tell me to Keep the Fuck quiet!
    --cool

Like you tryn cuff a bitch... it took forever 'fore you got in that bed
    If Net dont get a response I leave the cutty, spend all his time lookin at threads!
    --not feelin

Frontn like I knew that battle was set, but didn't think I'd drop? quit
    Now I'ma throw this quick key I made at ya face hoe, u just upset the locksmith!
    --dope

N try some slick shit w/ My bitch, im comin forum, he gettin clocked
    I'll notify u once u TapaTalk, cause I'll send these messengers through ya inbox!
    --nah

Now niggas know how he boost, n won't lend a hand in defendin him
    Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb!
    --decent finish

V- Net