User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Wk 13: GrimmReaperZ(5-4) vs Jit(5-6) - OPEN 4 VOTES

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Wk 13: GrimmReaperZ(5-4) vs Jit(5-6) - OPEN 4 VOTES

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@GrimmReaperZ
    @jit
    Last edited by Barcotic; November 25th, 2018 at 02:15 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Wk 13: GrimmReaperZ(5-4) vs Jit(5-6)

check

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

This guy again

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Told ya girl to come home w/ a real one, ur a pussy so I snagged her w/ a quick buck
    The way I rushed this strange dude baby to the crib, u’d think a hospital had a newborn mix up
    Last edited by YG; November 24th, 2018 at 12:01 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Listen u Fake homo thug.....

Bro, Whoever birthed your style, surely was a closet homo and a blatant bitch
    They gave me a stage ...just to expose the "fag out the creator" like Jaden Smith

Eh both seemed rushed with little creative depth.

JIT: I like the idea of having his girl come my way approach, but the actual Execution wasn't as impressive. I honestly expected more twist behind this idea. Not bad nor great either way.

Grim: it seems like y'all both had an idea flip to use infant concepts. Though, I understand your direction was more "whom raised you" detail approach.. We all know Will Smith is a flame along with his hills have eyes children. I just wasn't feeling the overall punch to diss your opponent in a Flamboyant ideal.. Or wasn't clever enough for my taste.

Overall: both competitors came simplistic but if I had to choose I'd say Jit had the better direction of a landed punch. Keep writing guys!
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Wk 13: GrimmReaperZ(5-4) vs Jit(5-6) - OPEN FOR VOTES

I liked both concepts tbh. Had issues w both of yalls wording tho
    Jit- i thought "bringing some dudes baby home" angle was good, just the wording was heavyhanded imo.
    Rev- good personal angle, but it didnt land as hard imo

Vote jit
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

This was alright. Wasn't super big on either bar. Jit had the diaper concept, but Grim had the better execution. Makes it kind of a hard decision

Jit, the concept was pretty dope. But the ending portion felt really verbose, and awkwardly worded aswell. "You'd think a hospital had a new born mix up" I think you could have switched the scheme up to something like switched at birth, and the wording would feel more natural. Obviously, the would require some change in the set up aswell. But I found the set up kind of lacking, so that would improve the bar too.

Grim, the execution is clean as always. Your wording is usually pretty polished. So no surprise there. I like the concept, but don't think I would base a bar on it. It's the kind of shit I would use as a set up jab, if I was double punching, as opposed to using the 1-2 punch formula. Still, it lands as a clean jab.

This was a tough call. A sloppy hook verses a clean jab. It's hard not to give credit to a great concept, and that makes me appreciate Jits bar. But I think the wording made it land as a glancing blow, whereas Grins quick jab landed flush. Close battle..but...

Vote - Grim by slim margin..

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

LOL..what in the world..I didn't really have to think about this one..it was really there and subtle to decide, know what im saying..grimmzreaperz..this wasn't too bad..but what the..i seen you come with dope bars..this wasn't it..Jit..one of your best bars..good work..i like this one..decent battle

V/ JIT

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i think this battle came down to wording. Jit had a good concept with ok wording, Grimm however had a concept that i thought had more potential but the wording was off and felt incomplete. that took away from the punch imo. Jit kept it simple while and didnt overly complicate his punch and in this case it paid off.

v/jit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Wk 13: GrimmReaperZ(5-4) vs Jit(5-6) - OPEN 4 VOTES

Didnt like the wording from either. I enjoyed Kits concept a bit more here though.

V. Kit

Battle Record
    4-8

I got JIT because I liked the concept better... I just didn't really like the the Jaden/gay out angle... just creativity weak to me but it was better executed... JIT why the stretched bar homie? Because your concept was that much better, it had more impact. you win.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Jit wins