User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK12: Plaz (2-2) vs Sinning (0-0) - Plaz WINS

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

WK12: Plaz (2-2) vs Sinning (0-0) - Plaz WINS

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXII RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP (if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due Sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirements two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contention
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contention

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Plaz @Sinning

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: WK12: Plaz (2-2) vs Sinning (0-0)

Plaz

20 lines

please..

I'm a fish, my flow is fin, I'll leave you asunder in sea, I'm bivlical, it's so hot, the sun is a peach
    Believe you're soft spoken, I'll give a tongue to your cheek, your name is all letters, you'll never be a number to me
    I'll fume a conquered verse, super autumn hearse, you'll never sea winter; I'm the sun, I have a lucid hotter burst
    Lose to father first, you'll lose to water birth, you're 'dead weight' I'll have 'PC seeing the light' like turning on computer monitors
    You have a sword, I have a lightsaber, you're losing to vader; you'll get choosed with the saber; this is a fusion of favors
    You'll lose to a savior, I'm fuming as saber, it's like you 'don't bother doing things for people' you'll lose to what's favored
    I'll burn you to death, my caskets a wagon, your language is faggot, your sadness is madness
    famished with anguish, my language is spanish, you couldn't spit flames as a dragon
    I'm livid within', this is the beginning, I'll give you your end, I'll say a prayer; you're on a list for a wish(you wish)
    I'll diminish your gift, my prayer finished your wish(you wish) you're a pussy; you 'might break the law' but you'll never commit a sin
    I'm vivid with verses, I pray your submissive to curses, your wishes are curses, Lileth's Owl will diminish your verses
    I finished your verses, when you began yours, this is the 'beginning of the end'; you were 'born a accident'; while I commit sin on purpose
    I'm so infidel; I'm sounding eleven, sound the sound of a revered, I'll bury your ashes in a casket in seven
    flashes of methods, brandish a weapon, the sky is blue you're alive, and you're a pussy; you 'drowned in your depression' while I was baptized in hell
    I'm death's design, I sign of time, father time himself, I'll have your death resign
    I'll read your palm, I have 8 blades, you're left with five; I'm a demon; 'moving at the speed of sound so fast' I'll leave you in purgatory for 90 years; you were left behind
    I'm two good, i talk in tongues; im the fondest sun; I'll have you triple crossed like the crucifixions if you cross the one
    you lost the fun, i talk in tongues, I'm a demon; my number is 666; you better call 911
    I'll say a prayer, you wish you were caught in wells, how good are you to sin; time will tell
    my rhyme is dwell, behind compel; you're a pussy; ironically; you'll never have a 'good girl'; because..im hot as hell

bitch please..you've lost..rejected

- - - Updated - - -

good luck..but ive won
    Last edited by Echelon; November 12th, 2018 at 02:40 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

tbh didn't wanna do 20 this week, but i'll try to match you :3

Networth v.s. Sinning - Open For Votes

can't even take you serious if you saying you got guap
    tried to 'calculate networth', only to end up with him making your stock drop
    this aint a slim kill when i slide ur jaw with a cocked shotty
    feels like im driving a humvee, the way im riding off with a wide body
    when it comes to bitches, he can't even get his foot in the door
    so fuck what this 'cat rights', he's never even peta pussy before
    your claims of getting tail, we laff at that shit, player
    the closest he got to smashing Kimberly is Crashing his Pink Ranger
    noone really knows you, but everyone practically knows ur business
    coz if you 'ring any bells' - it's at the door, as a jehovas witness
    damn troll probly owns a whole bridge, bout to just snipe this heckler
    you should know how the tin go, your "Big Shaq" resembles a recycling center
    20 lines?! really?! ........... shiiiiit dog you doin too much..
    but glad we aint Goten, cuz you stay on the jock like you wanna fuse with the trunks
    if your minds on a higher level its cuz you hear a beep in your sleep dog
    he a conscious rapper, till the only politics left is whether to keep the machine on
    but mad props, cuz if fucking the place up was your goal, your winning
    coz the site would still be left with your taint even if it was absolved of sinning
    rather get locked up than say ya verse set up has nice penmanship
    coz reading your 'bars on top of bars' is worst than consecutive life sentences

g'l dude

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: WK12: Plaz (2-2) vs Sinning (0-0) - OPEN FOR VOTES

bump over no shows
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Man this was not a good battle. Im assuming Plaz didnt try. Better attempts overall. I wasn t feeling Sinning shit. PC monitors at best. I do think you guys should of only went 10.

v. Plaz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

I'm a fish, my flow is fin, I'll leave you asunder in sea, I'm bivlical, it's so hot, the sun is a peach
    Believe you're soft spoken, I'll give a tongue to your cheek, your name is all letters, you'll never be a number to me
    I'll fume a conquered verse, super autumn hearse, you'll never sea winter; I'm the sun, I have a lucid hotter burst
    Lose to father first, you'll lose to water birth, you're 'dead weight' I'll have 'PC seeing the light' like turning on computer monitors

Vs.

he a conscious rapper, till the only politics left is whether to keep the machine on
    coz the site would still be left with your taint even if it was absolved of sinning

V/plaz

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    Plaz

20 lines

please..

So I like the concept. I would like it without the unrelated multis, concepts and stuff surrounding it
    So the last quarter of this was interesting. Just skip the other stuff man. You know you have more potential than what you're showing, right now
    You have a sword, I have a lightsaber, you're losing to vader; you'll get choosed with the saber; this is a fusion of favors
    You'll lose to a savior, I'm fuming as saber, it's like you 'don't bother doing things for people' you'll lose to what's favored
    I don't feel this, even the last part. Because I don't grasp the connection.
    I'll burn you to death, my caskets a wagon, your language is faggot, your sadness is madness
    famished with anguish, my language is spanish, you couldn't spit flames as a dragon
    So the last little part of your bars? Make them the bar. You'll be way better IMO
    I'm livid within', this is the beginning, I'll give you your end, I'll say a prayer; you're on a list for a wish(you wish)
    I'll diminish your gift, my prayer finished your wish(you wish) you're a pussy; you 'might break the law' but you'll never commit a sin
    I do not think there was a punch in here
    I'm vivid with verses, I pray your submissive to curses, your wishes are curses, Lileth's Owl will diminish your verses
    I finished your verses, when you began yours, this is the 'beginning of the end'; you were 'born a accident'; while I commit sin on purpose
    I do not think there was a punch in here
    I'm so infidel; I'm sounding eleven, sound the sound of a revered, I'll bury your ashes in a casket in seven
    flashes of methods, brandish a weapon, the sky is blue you're alive, and you're a pussy; you 'drowned in your depression' while I was baptized in hell
    I do not think there was a punch, nor did most of this rhyme
    I'm death's design, I sign of time, father time himself, I'll have your death resign
    I'll read your palm, I have 8 blades, you're left with five; I'm a demon; 'moving at the speed of sound so fast' I'll leave you in purgatory for 90 years; you were left behind
    I do not grasp the connection you're making
    I'm two good, i talk in tongues; im the fondest sun; I'll have you triple crossed like the crucifixions if you cross the one
    you lost the fun, i talk in tongues, I'm a demon; my number is 666; you better call 911
    I actually liked the triple crossed like crucifixions / cross the one. That was really clever.
    I'll say a prayer, you wish you were caught in wells, how good are you to sin; time will tell
    my rhyme is dwell, behind compel; you're a pussy; ironically; you'll never have a 'good girl'; because..im hot as hell
    I don't like this

bitch please..you've lost..rejected

- - - Updated - - -

good luck..but ive won
    So dude, if you chopped off 75% of this you would have something which is 75x better. I would like to read something from you where you do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
    tbh didn't wanna do 20 this week, but i'll try to match you :3

Networth v.s. Sinning - Open For Votes

can't even take you serious if you saying you got guap
    tried to 'calculate networth', only to end up with him making your stock drop
    Cool
    this aint a slim kill when i slide ur jaw with a cocked shotty
    feels like im driving a humvee, the way im riding off with a wide body
    I don't love this
    when it comes to bitches, he can't even get his foot in the door
    so fuck what this 'cat rights', he's never even peta pussy before
    Lol. I laughed when I read this. It's just silly man. People aren't gonna like this but I did.
    Not loving this
    noone really knows you, but everyone practically knows ur business
    coz if you 'ring any bells' - it's at the door, as a jehovas witness
    This is low key fire. The concept is smooth, the execution is smooth. I think this will go under the radar.
    damn troll probly owns a whole bridge, bout to just snipe this heckler
    you should know how the tin go, your "Big Shaq" resembles a recycling center
    This is cute too
    20 lines?! really?! ........... shiiiiit dog you doin too much..
    but glad we aint Goten, cuz you stay on the jock like you wanna fuse with the trunks
    I don't love this
    This is cool
    Ok
    Hah. I laughed.

g'l dude
    Vote plaz. I think that's the way you have to go, this week. But keep on keepin' on, Sinnin. You'll get it together.

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Sinning had some played trash

Vs

LMAO that power Ranger bar plaz.... Dont do stuff like that man lol

anyways not a good read. Plaz takes this with better misses

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

nothing really. trying to do too much, simplify and focus on being more creative with your concepts

vs

that was the best bar imo. pretty one sided, Plaz didnt have a ton of a strong hits but his verse was more polished with much better attempts.

vote plaz
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    4-8

Okay... I read it... and Plaz clearly won... This was actually the first battle I read over the weekend... I was TRYING to muster a bar breakdown but God damn 20 lines.... mannnnnnnnn.... No. Keep it shorter guys.

Plaz comfortably... I liked the machine on bar and the rest were just better than anything Sinning dropped.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Plaz wins