User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

Sharp sword katana tongue; son of a sword; rummage accord; Djinn and Mystic of the Mystic Bible Belt
    All I hear with my six sense is 'I need help' Sirens tell of hell; I'm a Siren with assuring kindness
    My burning iris burns the fire of the sun; I am hell's flame; compel vain
    I'm a demon prince; I render hell's reign; in Hell; Angels are Hell's pray
    Excel chains at horsemen and cherubs; slice you with a sword; then my maws will tear up
    'Iccubus' was a Angel named Icarus's rare come; I sliced with a sword with no remorse
    Daedelus made his way to the devil's whereabouts; the fires of Egypt blared the mouse
    I am Demon; a sharp sword aired the proud; and with a Asherah Pole; cut down anyone who dare arouse
    I'm a psychic with a pair of vows; Noah's ark; approached by a Griffin; the ocean choked him submissive
    Hades provoked him a mistress; the devil saw him delicious; made him gluttonous punishment
    Demons are fucking a succubus; sucking a hundred winds; lunge from the hugs of kids
    Aphrodite and her sisters were fucking wet; at night had sex with her till' the sun was set
    A psychic I punish breaths; under the sunset I give them a hellish death; killed their death
    Saw Medusa's and her Gorgons with my own two eyes; fulfilled their death; killed their breaths
    For the serpent of Eden; ate every snake atop of Medusa's head; she learned she was sinful through her death
    Cerberus grew some heads; as his morality was rendered obsolete; for it's ribcage; I caught it's seethe
    Punish hunger pains of Vikings; 666 devils with pitchforks; tortured and scorched them with hell's flame
    To Zeus's sons; and their felt vain; I murdered Hercules and Ares with hell's flame
    I look Zeus straight in the eyes; shed tears of joy; making him cry; the sight of this is sickening
    Your people's pride's wickedness; you will burn in hell for eternity; as I murder the Second Icarus

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

You can feed this; no need to halt or something. It's good; so give feed. I will return if needed. Do you, people.