User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hell freezes over

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Hell freezes over

Demonic spawn; the exodus plague comes from my mouth; to devour Salem Witches and their sin
    Flames vindictive to their grins; their chained with flames of sinning from the end; they'll pay for wishes and it's sin
    Demons and devils say prayers; wish on shooting stars; we teleport witches to the flames of a star; watching them scream
    A demon spawn; spawning their breathe; my claws and my teeth; mocking their siege
    One touch from a demon; will send a witch to insanity; a bitch in calamity
    Vindictive with amnesty; sinister in tragedy; you prostrate to me; call me your majesty
    Witches are drawn from the Calvary; yet they lead horses to poison
    Demons drink the water; and watch Djinns and Jinx's flourish; now we're rejocing
    Jesus Christ was one of the Salem Witches; a false prophet disguised as The Messiah
    He was merely a liar; demons deceived him; you'll go to hell if you are misleading
    Serene soul; oh serene soul; you capture Jesus Christ in the image of a sinner
    For progression we make Pontius Pilate his arch nemesis; for they do not heart Genesis
    Jesus Christ; as a child spawned negligence; but could not progress in a Chapel with a song's fellowship
    Demons are vastly different; we flourish with symbolism and demonic tongues; we're hellish spawns above
    We sing Solomon's song for 20 years; wicked thoughts and morality are cast away; but sin's revered
    Do not let false light cloud your judgement; it Is clear; we hung the mind of a wicked seer
    Sin is feared; demon water spawns with hell's sword; swipe the faces of witches and wizards
    It's a sinister picture; when sin's in the picture' many witches and wizards would drink the elixir
    Eat the Apple of Eden climb down Jacob's ladder; never having burning prosper as Mescach; seas lack
    The seven seas have sugar; salts an illusion; if you believe their is salt their is a intrusion
    Witches and Wizards share the illusion; birthing Jesus Christ the heir of confusion
    I am a demon with rare retribution; my demonic tounge shared a solution
    Blared resolution; hell's spawn dared the seclusion
    Hail seas closers; don't be drunk off wine be well seiged sober
    The devil tail seas closer; as we await Jesus Christ to make hell freeze over

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Hell freezes over

Harsh and like dead opposite of most of what I think, believe, or agree - that Jesus topic is always something and why when I read the Quran like close to my religion but I know Jesus and Mary and the saints are real. And Jesus always topic of discussion cause my sanctioned religion is he’s the SON of God not God and too many people disagree BUT maybe one day he will be god and that’s my opinion. I get the entire demon thing and the argument of dreaming/demanding vs wishing and putting in your request and seeing what you get BUT if everyone step back and realize how alike we more are then different it’s just crazy. I was nice to an alternate type theory and got played instead - Jesus didn’t get played, he got tortured and crucified (like most men... any gift comes with a curse)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

What a person you are. You are clearly knowledge with food for thought on the Apple of Eden; and it's progression throughout the days of youth in world. I don't question your knowledge; as I don't really see it at all. You're a disciple; that's pretty good; are you really one? Maybe a methodist student of Christianity; but if you were a disciple from the Bible; you'd be on another level right now; around my level; when you're clearly naught; little girl. Your clear ambiguity in your action if quite apparent; as ir renders faction to immoral obseletion and tendency withdrawn foremost pleasure of deeds from apparatus of youthful spawnic. That isn't bad; but when you accord deeds one towards a point of sin; you're at fault in a way. You read the Quran? Why in the world, did you call it the Quran? Who are you, a prophetic visionary Not really, its quite alright. Don't get aggravated; but don't step to me again missy. You're really not on my level of expertise as whole. Of course, you may be a Disciple; but can you overcome adversity; then come back and slander someone like me however? Didn't think so; you're not a good disciple; you're a corrupt one. Don't ever come at me like that again with negligence in your ambiguity. Or I'll hang your clit with a Salem Witch noose. Got that, bitch? Good-bye.

Battle Record
    0-2

Actually disciple is a student or a follower of a leader and nah it wasn’t based on religion - it takes a rare that can even step to my morals so like back up - I was just writing based off of what I related too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

So who do you follow, is it me; Adolf Hitler? Just saying, if you follow me around; I wouldn't be surprised. By the way, if you follow me; you do follow a religion. Nice, one Disciple. Peace, girl.

Battle Record
    0-2

Why does everyone have a problem with my vagina? I remember the convo in the car when my ex said he had to get a v and I asked what that meant and he said vehicle - but low and behold all three were inches from my vv and then the other shit like exactly a witches noose! I knew my head game was strong but dang my vv like that?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

You are the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen. You're so beautiful, you should be a flower in a meadow that i created with a rainbow. Are we lovers under the sun, which is hell's flame. I always wonder under the moon, where you are; for I am immortal and you are you. How are you? Want to write?

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Please, respond to my initial what I said. it is urgent you understand something, that we are two stars looking upon heaven. please, respond politely and initially; we will flourish with a rainbow. Under the moonlight, under the sun. Let us frolic in Jesus's pasture for as long as we desire.

Battle Record
    0-2

�� LoL... exactly - like they always throwing some shit around too... I don’t date, it’s been 4 years and every time I think I wanna try again I’m reminded why I don’t. I’m “better off alone”
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919