User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: A Serpent's blade

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

A Serpent's blade

Serpent dragon flame hazard flame massive flame dragons flame serpents breath
    curse your death birth effect worth your death burn whats left of your burning death
    hell's son; bell rung; seldom chance your forfiet; you're getting killed with a blade
    my cleverness is fulfilling your rage; I'm killing a mage with black magic; thats magic
    black magic Spanish demon speaking Spanish and Egyptian; speak tongues
    a mouth full of holy spirits and snakes; solstice spirit a snake and devour a plague
    mouth full of snakes of rage and insanity; for being exiled in the desert of Solomon
    Solomon's son; one that is cherished; I'll make a burn body deserving of hell; a coffin king
    Serpent snake; worthless vain; but you're worth to die in vain; the devil's daughter
    Gave her water from my baptism; Andrew the Spanish demon; sang to Jesus
    I'm hell's fire during a lavish season; created a new season called see sin
    For in this season; you season; Christmas's polar opposite; I receive lots of gifts
    I'm demonia Andrew; sang tunes of hope and freedom; speaking tongues
    I have pinky promise; I'll speak tongue kiss the devil; hung him from ciello
    played a harp of snakes in heaven; heaven turned to hell; when I created Psalms
    I sing a ancient song; sacred song; I'm praying and fasting for the ways of Dohm
    I'm a serpent and demon; cursing with Jesus; we were crucified; now we're torturing people
    For if you cross us; you'll die on the cross; but you're not a Elohim; I see your dreams
    Lustful snake; punish flames; succulent rummage in a hundred snakes
    Funnel flames from hell; my sword is a snake that devours blades

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: A Serpent's blade

Will return feed, sound good?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Serpent's blade

I love the topic and ironic cause of the Spanish magic type ish that I never realized was real and what my old friends always hid and denied - I see you like unloaded a clip and wrote a lot but don’t stay so busy you never have a chance to reflect back or forward as well. The content amazing but rhyme wise I kept losing the flow. Your vocab is above average too (but you’ll be challenged on that on this site) look forward to reading more.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919