User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: 1-2 Mag week 10

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

1-2 Mag week 10

@jit

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Mag

INTRO

What's good RB'ers welcome to the Week 9/10 Mag hosted by ya boy JD

Gonna be going over some reviews from Week 9 as well as some previews and predictions for our upcoming week. Got some dope battles lined up with the likes of RB vets Bayou, AK, Bar, & Sobe in the mix. Greedy looks to hold on to his champ status against MV this week, while Bash and Grimm battle to see who will be in the champ match next week. I don't really have no ass and titty pics but if Meth wants to edit some in the go ahead fam. For the culture.

If u want to just find your name and read what I said about your battles use the ctrl+f feature if you're on windows. If you're on Mac it's cmd+f… But lets me honest none of yall bums got a Mac so do what you want. I tried to make this an interesting read for yall and I hope you enjoy it.

Yall prolly wont listen to this but I'ma throw on this instrumental if u want a quick listen while reading. Shits fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Rankings as of Week 10 - Season XXVIII

Barcotic: 14-3

Greedy: 13-4 Champ

Bayou: 10-3

Bomb Bard: 9-5

MV: 6-5 - Wk 10 Champ Match

Smog: 4-2

Jit: 4-5

GrimmReaperZ: 3-3 - Wk 10 Contender

JEM.: 3-5

Letterman: 2-3

Bash: 2-1 - Wk 10 Contender

Sobe: 1-1

Allen Knight: 1-1

KnowP: 3-9

Joe Boston: 2-7

XRey: 0-2

Authentic: 0-2

The Infamy: 0-0

- - - Updated - - -

Week 9 Reviews
    Lightning Round

Barcotic vs. Allen Knight (Bar wins via NS)

mr. neverbeatenbarc will continue to get dummied n dude its true
    last ak in the hall that mattered killed 17 kids & had nothing to do w/ u
    Nice bar here. Not sure if the never beaten barc personal is true, but if it is then cool.
    Concept and execution here were good too. Solid overall, would have been nice to see AK show for this but seems he was confused about the due time.

Greedy vs. MV (Greedy wins)

Greedy
    Ya chick wanna kick it n fuck when u kick the bucket. So I guess ill spray this Uzi
    Cuz when the mag is spent i'm <-- planning to... and we'll catch the latest movie
    MV
    i agree, give this slob @Amen 's job that'd be great for your resumé
    add-he-quit to moderate...is well above the place that your HOF verses should be ranked
    Greedy had a nice bar here. I dug the concept and way he delivered it. Personally dug the fuck ya chick aspect of it as well. Fuck u @Amen
    MV I didn't dig this as at all man. Wordplay didn't work for me and was a lil too wordy

Greedy wins 3-0

-----------------------------------

Week 9 Regular Matchups

Plethora (1-3) vs. GrimmReaperZ (2-3) (Grimm wins via NS)

No bar to breakdown here because it was sent to KS, but Grimm wins & advances to a Week 10 Contenders match against Bash. Hopefully he can keep the momentum going and earn a champ match next week.

Smog (3-2) vs. Slecht (0-1) (Smog wins via NS)

This place is just hurtin, hurricanes, violence, pollution, the state that's the earths in
    Thought I'd make Joe happy by givin him sad news.. but u already GAVE him his first win

I don't need to break this down since I already left some feed on it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Tight
    Nah but this wasn't bad man. Decent, funny personal.

Bleak vs. Allen Knight (AK wins via NS)

jump n dismantle ya dome w/ the squad, then crush ya friends
    after i rip ur wig off Alopeica back together & stomp ur head till ur missin chunks again
    Fuckin bleak man, I cant say anything cause I just NS'd our topical battle with him but this is only one bar my G. Anyways, cool wordplay from Allen Knight. Here's what some voters had to say;

Greedy: "Meh. Ok i guess. But im not feeling it That forced wp killed it for me"
    MV: "this was a solid punch. good self np/wp "
    Bash: "could be a bit more concise. idea was tight though"

Somewhat mixed reviews but this was a decent punch that prolly woulda beaten bleak.

Letterman (2-2) vs Bash (1-1) (Bash wins)

Bash
    Don't front on the crowd, we know those drops ain't ferocious
    'Executions so generic', they trip n fall every time a killer approaches
    Letterman
    No guns.. old school weapons if this brother’s with the action
    That means I’ll have the vice grip on your veins like governmental tracking

Bash had a cool concept and I dug it a lil better cuz it kind of reminds me of those killer Halloween movies like Friday the 13, Nightmare on Elm Street etc, cause you see stuff like that in a lot of those movies. And its right around that time of year so I thought it went good here. Wasn't feeling Letterman as much with his bar. Didn't hit as hard imo. Bash wins and advances to a Week 10 Contenders Match against GrimmReaperZ.

Bash wins 8-0

KnowP (2-9) vs XRey (0-1) (KnowP wins)

XRey
    Knife straight up ur nose, your getting “jacked-son” kinda like Michael…
    You could train with bars all day, u’d still be wack on a tren cycle.
    KnowP
    Ya girl hates when you dive in, stroke game too old
    But she knows with P help, that deep end automatically turns to gold

Felt like KnowP put a lil more thought into his bar than X did. X came a lil played this week. Wasn't feeling jacked-son part or the punch itself. Not a good enough flip on a played concept. KnowP advances to 3-9 and faces me this week. XRey is battling Authentic, who is 0-2 aswell. So atleast one of you guys will get your first win next week. Keep it up though.

KnowP wins 6-0

Joe Boston (1-7) vs, Sobe (1-0) (Joe Boston wins)

Sobe
    Put a bullet through the heart and stop the vitals of this poser
    Then we can see a Boston temp lower than a Red Sox game in October
    Joe Boston
    I’ll leave your body undiscoverable feds questioning what they’re on the hunt for
    Come to your spot rob dinero from you then leave an explosive device at the front door
    I personally thought Joe Boston had one of the more fire bars this week. The setup was dirty and the punch was dope imo. Sobe came too weak this time around with another Boston/Red Sox punch. Atleast it was a lil relevant though. This was a close on in votes though, let's see what they were saying;

XRey: "I feel sobe’s bar more, found the punch more relevant and effective. V/sobe "

Smog: "I felt like joe had the better concept but sobe had the better execution.. felt sobe delivery gives home the slight edge"

Grimm: "I got Joe with the creativity here... A lil long winded, but effective
    The wording fucked sobes bar up.. "

Allen Knight: "this was a close one both had good punches but i think joe took it tbh more creative & fresh w/ the current events. props to both"

This one went into extras with Greedy and King being the deciding votes, both with JB as the winner.

Joe Boston wins 6-4

Jit (4-4) vs. Barcotic (12-3)

Barcotic
    got weed? itll get fuckin robbed. blood, its not unusual
    ull get buried over bud, jit.. w/ ya girl willing to spend 100 on a funeral
    Jit
    We couldn’t compare shortys, the dime w/ me always stuntin rich
    My girl fly, blonde hair w/ a hat & shades... your bitch is jus weird like Cousin It
    After a little bit of controversy when he dropped his first couple lines, Bar changed them and we got our battle up pretty early. Bar came with a fresher punch here tho. Nothing really bad to say about it. People said it was a good battle though, he and will look to keep it going against a battle with Letterman in Week 10.

Barcotic wins 8-0

Week 9 Contenders: MV (5-4) vs Jem (3-4) (MV wins, advances to Week 10 Champ Match)

MV
    the editorial is tagged check the Boston Globes pictorial in back
    get stabbed then body dragged from Miami to the Holy Cross,so we can have ur memorial En Masse
    JEM
    JEM don’t waste lines and I’m done with the play time
    Glock clocked...
    & when I let it go shit gets heavy like ya bitches waist line.
    This was an ok battle, JEM came played imo and I didn't really get MV's to be honest
    I'ma let the voters breakdown these bars w/ a lil more depth;

Barcotic: "this is hard bc i dislike both punches almost evenly

jem
    ur concept was mad simple & dated tbh
    gotta get more creative than that bro. wording wasnt bad tho

mv
    reading ur punch was like reading an almanac, shit was stretched af & nearly cost u the battle
    i will however give props for ur concept alone
    that and the slight personal (bc jem used to be boston) won u this match

v/mv"

Meth: "Jem w a dated concept. Wording wasn't bad. Ok bar but w a couple points off for the concept being old... But the flip was solid just fresh

Mv ur concept was cool but ur wording wasss roughhhhh brother. Idk.......

Its close but i got mv "

There you have it. MV advances to the Week 10 Champ match against Greedy.

MV wins 6-1

Week 9 Champ Match: Greedy (11-4) vs. Meth (7-4) (Greedy wins)
    Greedy
    Can this nerd get gayer? How do you beat Barc and then slurp him later
    We all expected some blowback, but who thought ud be the fagt to return the favor

Meth
    Im swimming in coin n getting annoyed. Ill drown the kid today
    U can barely keep ur 'head above water' so ill push it under and end ur pain

Greedy came a lil better here, a little more harsh than Meth's this week imo. Good champ match though.

Greedy wins 10-0

Recap

Overall, this was a decent week, KnowP and Joe Boston won in the same week which is impressive. Jem has come a long way and earned a contenders match this week but wasn't able to bring enough to beat MV's bar, which I still don't fully understand. Bash and Grimm both took W's that landed them in our upcoming contenders battle. Don't sleep on them. Previews boming up next.

- - - Updated - - -

Week 10 Previews & Predictions

XRey (0-2) vs Authentic (0-2)

Both are coming in looking for their first win. I kinda dissed Authentic in my LLL verse but I didn't mean anything by it fam, it was late and I couldn't really think of much lol. But u my mans. I think Auth will take this, XRey seems to be dropping a lil simple / played in the sample size I've seen from him. Maybe he will pull it off, but I'm leaning Auth here

Auth 65/35

Joe Boston (2-7) vs. The Infamy (0-0)

Don't know who The Infamy is but the News Reporter has been on a roll these past couple weeks, in LLL and in 1-2. I'm going with Boston here, lil more momentum and because idk who the other dude is.

Joe Boston 100/0

Jem vs Allen Knight

Potential to be a good battle if JEM can word his punch a little harder. Allen Knight is a known dope battler, thing is he just has to show. If he does I think he can take care of Jem in this one. Jem has some bars, coming off a Week 9 Contenders Match loss, but I think Knight will take it.

Allen Knight 90/10

Blue Bayou (10-3) vs Sobe (1-1)
    Blue is coming off a couple week break from text and is right back in the mix with another RB veteran w/ Sobe. I think since Blue has been around more lately and not coming off a long hiatus like Sobe is, I think he will take this battle & might be looking to make a late season champ run before the playoffs. It'll be a tough challenge for Sobe, but he has some creative stuff so I'm looking forward to this.

Blue Bayou 90/10

Barcotic (14-3) vs. Letterman (2-3)

Another RB veteran looking to make a late season playoff run. Maybe him and Bayou will face each other again this season? But yea, haven't seen much from Letterman, but he NS'd me and lost to Bash last week with a weakish punch. I'm going with Bar here. Letterman doesn't seem as motivated.

Barcotic 100/0

Smog (4-2) vs. Bomb Bard (9-5)
    I thought Smog dropped some fire in his verse against Rican in LLL. Bard won a contenders match via no show against Meth with a cool verse, but ultimately signed out. Smog won via No show in his battle last week in the 1-2 and dropped a cool punch. This will be close in votes IMO if both actually try. I'm leaning Smog here but Bard could take it too.

Smog 55/45

Jit (4-5) vs. KnowP (3-9)

I'm coming off an L from Barc and KnowP took the dub last week against XRey, so he has a lil more momentum coming in to this battle. It's a toss up, KnowP is a RB vet who can come correct, so I'll see what I can do this week. Good luck KP

Toss up 50/50

---------------------------------------

Wk 10 Contenders: Bash (2-1) vs Grimm (3-3)

Bash came with some heat against Letterman last week while Grimm is coming off a NS win against Plethora. From what I've seen from both, I think Bash will take this with a harsher, and more direct punch. Grimm didn't get to the contenders match for no reason though, so Bash shouldn't sleep. But I think if Young BashEmUP tries then he will take this and advance to a Week 11 Champ Match.

Bash 80/20

Week 10 Champ Match: Greedy (13-4) vs MV (6-5)

Greedy has been on a tear, holding on to the title for a couple weeks now. MV is coming into this battle after a weaker Wk 9 Contenders Match, in which he beat JEM. I think Greedy will take this one, especially after beating him as recently as last week in the LR. Should be a good read from both. Hopefully I understand MV's this week.

Greedy 90/10

- - - Updated - - -

Top Punches from Week 9
    In no order...

Bash (Vs. Letterman)

Don't front on the crowd, we know those drops ain't ferocious
    'Executions so generic', they trip n fall every time a killer approaches

Barcotic (Vs. Jit)

got weed? itll get fuckin robbed. blood, its not unusual
    ull get buried over bud, jit.. w/ ya girl willing to spend 100 on a funeral

Joe Boston (Vs. Sobe)

I’ll leave your body undiscoverable feds questioning what they’re on the hunt for
    Come to your spot rob dinero from you then leave an explosive device at the front door

Greedy (Vs. Meth)

Can this nerd get gayer? How do you beat Barc and then slurp him later
    We all expected some blowback, but who thought ud be the fagt to return the favor

- - - Updated - - -

Power Rankings

1. Greedy

The current champ sits atop the rankings after coming off a week in which he defended his title against Meth and a LR win against his opponent this week, MV. Greedy is looking to keep it going for another successful title defense

T-2. Blue Bayou & Barcotic

These two flip flop between 2 and 3 for me, as both are big favorites (as well as Greedy) champ the entire season once playoffs are all said and done. I personally like Blue's style more but Barcotic brings clean punches every week and is always a threat to make a run and hold the title.

4. Smog

Smog has some consistent and fresh bars every week. He's coming off an impressive LLL win against Rican and a no show win last week. Still had a top bar of the week imo even tho it was a no show. He'll def be a threat come playoff time.

5. Bash

Bash finds himself in a contenders match against Grimm this week, which he should have no problem with. He dropped a nice bar against Letterman last week and looks to be facing either Greedy or MV for the title next week. He's a solid battler who will come with some nice bars, sometimes they seem a lil rushed or simple but you can count on him to bring something unique to the table, especially in a higher stakes battle with the contenders match this week

Honorable Mentions

Kill Spree
    Allen Knight

- - - Updated - - -

Outro

Not much to say for this but it's gonna be a good week this week. Hopefully not a lot of no shows and we get some good votes in. Shout out to Spree for letting me do the mag this week, I hope you all enjoyed the quick read. Lemme know if there's anything else yall want to see if I do another in the future. Peace

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Good shit

- - - Updated - - -

Im also keeping the belt for the rest of the season
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Good shit @jit

Dope mag
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope shit Jot much appreciated fam

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Omg at Knights Alopecia bar ... the fucking fuck? Oh Pee-sha / a piece ya ..... hell no

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

100/0 is crazy for Letterman v Bar Comic.
    I got letters w the upset
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Who the fuck are you kidding? Letterman isn't showing, nigga.

Stop.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Who the fuck are you kidding? Letterman isn't showing, nigga.

Stop.
    not to mention hes trash and/or played af 90% of the time

foh greedy, u weirdo

Battle Record
    122-29

In a reg battle u'd def smoke him. But u average in the 1-2 tbh. I got Big Letters
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

im w/e i wanna be at any given time in 1-2 lol dont act like u kno sutn

if i try its 100/0

- - - Updated - - -

dope mag btw

Battle Record
    122-29

Lmao. Dont pay me no mind bro. Im champ so im ima be talking big spicy til i lose. But u are trash
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54

Lmfao

Battle Record
    151-13

i was already champ this season
    & beat U on the way

so if im trash, ur booty nubs

Battle Record
    122-29

Nigga said he WAS champ. Smh. Ol remember the time ass nigga
    -herbo