LLL SEASON XXIIRULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@R!canTheoryz @Smog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: Week 10: Smog 1-0 vs. R!canTheoryz 1-0

Check,,, 10

Battle Record
    14-14

10 is fine .

Battle Record
    14-14

Small ext. I’ll post when I get out work

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Listen close

I got my diploma w/straight D's, instead of learnin I'd rather fuck a slut n get high
    ^Idiot, but battlin u reminds me of high school.. all I need is juuust enuff to get by
    U Rey n Drunk had Plaz beating me, cool, cuz yall kept it close in the end, b
    Ironically I barley won 4-3.. since only the ^^WACKEST FAGGOTS voted against me
    U was raised in streets? Me too, but I made it n u followed the ways of ur peeps
    S'why u Olive Garden ur penny jars..hopin 1 day to afford a DECENT place to go eat
    ^ Reason ya girls jockin me, a lil dick n no doe has the thot thinkin u a mess
    So I showed her my hung area.. then fucked her at the hot springs in Budapest
    Now this faggot is threatenin, Tellin The World ur suicidal w/a gat in possession
    So when my dawgz kill u it ain't a conspiracy, Theory.. EVERY1 KNOWS u battle depression

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-14

@Meth @Smog

Sorry on the Delay Was busy with Work if y’all let it rock cool
    If Not I totally Understand Fellas.

Time to clown this guy. Ur 1-0 cuz niggas voted for you I guess hes down to ride,
    Ironic Last Week he struggled with Plaz ment So Bad u barely beat HIM to Qualify.
    Im glad u slow. Everything I Puff exotic Don’t Dap Me U Hoe, I’m a clear Winner ur just Strategy Broke,
    Cuz I’ll Have Smog Thrown In The Air Like it’s Factory Smoke .
    Im Back Better than average never let the Time Plummit,
    You’ve been struggling to throw a decent punch for 6 years .. & No Wonder ur Record is Barely Over .500
    I’ll make it rain in Ya Hood Im there moving. This obviously ain’t a fair Shooting
    Cuz I’ll come & leave Smog scattered Across the City Like Bad Air Pollution.
    Dude is Bulk. Stop speaking ur bright ideas you’l get cut for the right cult.
    Im just showing you ‘ watts it like to get ur throat sliced open’ with a broken light bulb.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Rican had some solid nameplays, prob. Not the most original once since yea... they r rly out there. Anyway they were solid. I liked ur .500 bar,

Smog I liked the first part better, tje wackest dudes bar was nice, thx for the mention. Last 2 bars were misses IMO, felt like they were reaching 2 much.

Vote Rican for the overall better quality, which he did take his time for...

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Sorry for the shit voting this week, boys. Driving all day like my job is being @Barcotic 's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Listen close

I got my diploma w/straight D's, instead of learnin I'd rather fuck a slut n get high
    ^Idiot, but battlin u reminds me of high school.. all I need is juuust enuff to get by
    ... I don't really get this. Or like it much. Like I GET it. I just don't get why you like it.

I mean. I can't really be partial on this bar, can I? So I read it but swapped in someone else's name. And I still think the punch sucks.

U was raised in streets? Me too, but I made it n u followed the ways of ur peeps
    S'why u Olive Garden ur penny jars..hopin 1 day to afford a DECENT place to go eat
    No dude. Olive Garden is a super strong reach. And the punch just has bad wording.

I mean, no. This is like "places I've never been for 100, Alex." There's no punch here. DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THAT WAS A HUNGARY WORDPLAY YOU SCRUB BITCH.

Now this faggot is threatenin, Tellin The World ur suicidal w/a gat in possession
    So when my dawgz kill u it ain't a conspiracy, Theory.. EVERY1 KNOWS u battle depression
    This is kind of a cool personal.

Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post
    @Meth @Smog

Sorry on the Delay Was busy with Work if y’all let it rock cool
    If Not I totally Understand Fellas.

Time to clown this guy. Ur 1-0 cuz niggas voted for you I guess hes down to ride,
    Ironic Last Week he struggled with Plaz ment So Bad u barely beat HIM to Qualify.
    This is pretty clean. It doesn't land really hard but it's a clean bar.

Im glad u slow. Everything I Puff exotic Don’t Dap Me U Hoe, I’m a clear Winner ur just Strategy Broke,
    I feel like the first line could have been any line.

You’ve been struggling to throw a decent punch for 6 years .. & No Wonder ur Record is Barely Over .500
    Eh

I’ll make it rain in Ya Hood Im there moving. This obviously ain’t a fair Shooting
    2nd of the same punch in one verse.

Im just showing you ‘ watts it like to get ur throat sliced open’ with a broken light bulb.
    Ehhh
    1ish

VOTE Theory, simply because the rest of his stuff was better than Smogs.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Hard to choose this week. Wasnt a fan of Smogs material this week. Rican had a lot of played personals and bad wording. Im leaning towards smog. I think his verse as a whole was put together better even though i wasnt diggin all his concepts.

v.smog

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Listen close

I laughed at this. Cool bar. I dig this
    More of a diss towards them imo. Bruh flexin lol
    Lolol
    Weaker but decent, creative
    Eh kinda weak for a closer
    Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post

Not feeling tbh
    Too simple
    Nahh
    Too simple and u just used this concept 2 bars ago lol
    No
    I swear this was used sometime recently too lol
    Got Smog easily

Battle Record
    4-8

Lol. Dope.

Nice personal.

lol. Ok.

Funny, stretch, kinda… but creative.

Good.

No. Stretch to me.

No, I mean this has to be the single most overdone concept on him.

Okay Personal.

I mean, this is so similar to your above bar… So same feedback.

Ok.

I actually thought smog came right this week… Funny, clever, and impact. I thought Rican had wording issues, and the concepts were dated (and quite frankly obviously dated…. Doing a SMOG + AIR etc type bar… I mean, you gotta know that’s been done)

v/ Smog … quite handedly.