Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Week 9 Mini Mag

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Week 9 Mini Mag

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ea9d...itemid=3950966

INTRO

Hi everybody! another relatively successful week of Season 22 in the LLL behind us, we are officially halfway through the season now, with things going rather smoothly. Blue took his first L of the season, hes signed out to probably refresh himself hes been putting out loads of content the last few months. Congrats to Barc for becoming this seasons 2nd champ, he has a worthy competitor this week in King to retain that title. If u havennt yet, go see what Amens been popping off w the UBC. Welcome to the new comers weve had a good amount of them lately, lets try not to drive em away too quickly. So, in personal news, my laptop died on me, so im using my phone to write this mag, so its only previews, and reviews. I might edit Top Punches in or something later in the week, i need a new laptop anyway for work, so ill replace it this week. with all that said lets get to it, folks.

__________________________________________________ __

http://www.rentcafe.com/dmslivecafe/...154b1b9b51.jpg

King vs. J. Dill

This was a nice battle, and a rematch of theirs from just a few weeks ago. They went 12 lines and were both consistent. I think King was harsher and a lil more polished with the verse, but it was a close battle that ended up spilling over into Monday (why wont u guys voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on contenders matches!?!) with King ending up the victor. Dill cant be taken lightly tho, hes 3 and 0 against people who arent King and was able to get 33 percent of the votes in this battle too, hes a force just waiting for his time to pounce.

Barcotic vs. Blue Bayou

A dope battle that got everyone talking about LLL HoF battles again, these 2 old canadian rivals went at it in a 20 line bout, w Blue apparently dropping his favorite verse hes ever dropped, which with his history is saying something, alas, that didnt stop Young Mike from getting the majority of the votes, and doing what has been his goal for the last 6 weeks, knocking Blue off the top. Grats.

Lenox vs. JEM.

This was strange, originally Lenox asked for a extension until Monday, which obviously wasnt happening, soooo good ole lenny told me to fuck off fuck the LLL and that hes signing out before he posted an uninspired 6 lines to stave off the no show. Jem again w all the drama going on around him, put his head down, wrote his bars, and was able to beat Lenox this week pretty handedly. It may seem like Im a parrot, but Jem is getting better every week and its enjoyable to see his progression.

Letterman vs. Jason Voorhees/Authentic

This was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion, Authentic didnt drop really anything too heavy, a lot of underdeveloped concepts and light executions hurt him badly in his verse here, especially since Let, just getting back into the swing of things, left the door wide open for the upset but Auth wasnt able to do anything with the opportunity. I expect a lot better from Let this week if he wants to continue on to a champ match, but in this one, he did what he needed to do. Barely.

Joe Boston vs. Meth

An enjoyable little 10 line bout for the people, I faced off against Joe the tv anchor Boston, as he told us what was happening around us and what weather events to look out for, unfortunately, news anchors never haveeeee had a lot of success on the text circuit lol jk, Joe came with a verse that needed a lot more concept development, but it wasnt terrible and I was able to drop consistent enough to get the dub.

Dia vs. Bash

This battle was one sided to say the least, taking away the fact that h and d voted for his on again off again girlfriend Dia Bash was able to sweep in votes to get himself into his 3rd contenders match of the season. Hes 1-1 so far, losing to Blue and beating Kill spree in the other, only to go on to lose to Blue lol. Bash did enough here to lock himself into the contenders vs Letterman this week, Dia did enough to get a vote but hes been dropping some pedo bars and weird shit lately and has now signed out. i hope he comes back with less underage sexual references and more punches. plz

High and Drunk vs. Plaz

so h and ds verse this week wasnt bad. it was the first time i read a h and d verse and didnt hate 80 percent of the concepts. he was a lil np heavy, but that happens when new guys sign up. his stair shooter shit or whatever was dope, tho he had some forced shit. Plaz just wasnt harsh enough, but he has a lot of potential, he actually rematched h and d 2 days after this battle and beat him. so thats refreshing to see, but in this one he was just too soft and too played and that let h and d get the dub

__________________________________________________ _________

https://www.siriusxm.ca/wp-content/u...review-Alt.png

Champ Match: Barcotic vs. King

Im expecting heat from these guys, so dont disappoint. Kings been back and rolling for about 6 weeks now, only losing to Bayou, and Barc hasnt taken an L all season besides a no show, so something has to give this week. Barcs fresh off his 1827 champ run in LLL, so he has that going for him, hes been on a roll as of late. But Kings no push over, and altho I think Barcs the fav going into this battle, nobody would be surprised if King won it, but I got Barc 55/45

Contenders: Bash vs. Letterman

Letterman is not fully back from his hiatus, as that he proved with last weeks verse against authentic not being anywhere near his best work, but his past precedes him and will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt... for now, and he is 2-0. Bash has been bashin heads lately, winning the battles he should and even some he shouldnt, hes looking for his 2nd title shot this season and I dont think Letterman is gonna stand in his way, not yet. Bash 60/40

Bomb Bard vs. J. Dill

Sleeper match of the week imo this is gonna be a nice battle between 2 guys who are nice with the keyboard. Dill is gonna fuck ya bitch, Spree, so be ready for it lolol. All kidding aside I think me and Dill def do the most fuck ur bitch bars, but we do them well so fuck off to allllllllll the haters. If im not mistaken these 2 faced off recently at NC with Dillinger coming out on top. So far now im gonna give him the slight edge but this is gonna be a nice even battle with both getting votes imo. Dill 55/45

Jason Voorhees vs. Plethora

first thing first pleth if u no show ur done in the LLL for the season. just letting u know now. i hope it dont come to that bc pleth is dope and the LLL is better if he is in it. This week he gets voorhees/authentic in a battle that he should handle. I think authentic has potential, he just dont wanna seem to spend more then 4 minute son his verses and that reallllly holds him back. Pleths UBC drop was solid, that plus his past leads me to believe this will be an easy dub for him IF HE SHOWS Pleth 80/20

Plaz vs. Smog

Plaz seems like a cool dude and im glad to have him here at RB, but i still dont know much about him, hes had 2 battles here both against HD and hes 1 and 1 so that could mean anything lol. I hope to see him grasp on quickly and grow exponentially but this week the return of the Truck man Smog should leave Plaz shaking in his boots, he avoided him in the voided 3 way last week but wont be able to this week. Its been awhile since smogs battles, but hes been sharpening his sword in the 1-2 so i dont expect to much rust, and he should get the win here Smog 85/15

Meth vs. High and Drunk

hd has had ideas... that really hasnt been in question but his executions sometimes come off corny and sometimes his wps can get pretty forced, but those are things that are easily fixable. Hell need to really round out his verse this week, bc ive been pretty consistent lately and dont plan on losing to u bro. good luck. Meth 75/25

Joe Boston vs. XRey

Xrey is one hundred percent knew. never heard of him, show us what u can do man and plz show. Joes solid, he just needs to be a little more creative with his executions, but hell win this probably Joe 80/20

JEM vs R!canTheoryz

The legend rican has returned from titty flopping live battles to the wonderful wide web of text battles, and we welcome him with wide arms. jems been improving steadily, and lord knows how long its been since rican battled. this is a toss up

__________________________________________________ _____

outro

sorry it was just reviews and previews this week, doing it from my phone took longer then writing a full mag on my laptop... so shit was lame, lol peace.

Last edited by Meth; October 16th, 2018 at 04:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: Week 9 Mini Mag

Good shit mang, appreciate the effort and consistency
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Appreciate the effort bro. Good stuff

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Much props dawg.. preciate the work

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

My dawg be blessing us

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

GJ @Meth

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

ya this mag was dope, thank you!

Stranger

interesting.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

cool

Battle Record
    14-14

Cool Read Bruh.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

interesting read, thx for the effort.