LLL SEASON XXIIRULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Joe Boston @XRey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 9: Joe Boston 2-3 vs. XRey 0-0

check
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    0-1

check,

add: 10 lines @Joe Boston ?
    Last edited by XRey; October 16th, 2018 at 05:52 AM

Battle Record
    0-1

Okay; explanations are indicated below, I went 14 lines...

Joe needs a gender-test, lookin’ for attention on the net, how lonely can u get, for sure he is depressed.
    He is sitting here red-dressed, cause nobody noticed him or the feed he did request…*

This kid can’t get laid, unless of course with an elastic-date … u know: if it’s “plastic-made
    Now await your drastic-fate: I blow you to such small bits your fam will have nothing to burry but casket-weight.

Ready to fight? I see you try 2 “roll em up” but then start to fail as if the “sleeves are ink”**
    Now bitch don’t blink, cuz I punch so fast; one wink N you find your brains bashed in the kitchen sink.

Bloke carries a burden, nobody cares about him, he never gets a word-in
    Won’t ever catch him flirtin’, unless of course with a friend like Tyler Durden.***

Putting us in a battle together; for sure wil exploit the disgrace-you-are
    You should pull-up your game but that’ll be hard if you can’t even face-the-bar****

You’re a fucking worm u’d pass-as-bate, a fucking feather up against a heavyweight.
    I own you so bad in prison you’d be the one to pass-his-plate and the guy’s ass-to-date.

Drop your rhymes, I dare you, carry-on, I’ve got the clock tickin’ on ya like I made you wear-a-bomb
    You think you can finish this, but then I blow you 2 bits, kinda like the Boston mar-a-thon…*****

Explanations:
    *= Joe’s latest open mic drop was named ‘red dress of depression’ he updated his post to ask for feedback, nobody cared to respond. I quote the last line of his verse:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Red Dress Of Depression

Question is if u were lonely would you ever put on that Red Dress?
    It fit to Perfection but you never got noticed how would you feel?

DEPRESSED!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumps
    **= a tattoo’d sleeve won’t roll up.
    ***=Tyler durden, is a character played by brad pitt in the movie fight club. Spoiler alert: he is imaginary.
    ****= To do a pull up, physical exercise for which u need a bar, and he can't face my bar/lines...
    *****= Tragic event @Boston marathon 2013 in which runners fell victim to explosions close to the finish line.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 9: Joe Boston 2-3 vs. XRey 0-0 OPEN FOR VOTES

@Meth can you edit this in added two more bars

Your a failure in the sack, you tried everything ur bitch still don’t get horny
    No need to explain yourself like your verses, niggaz here n even she said “Please Stop that shits Corny”
    If I i die tomorrow the block will mourn me, they’ll just dispose your body with the others
    So I’ll shoot at you purposely trust me these bullets won’t make an oops decision like unexpected mother’s
    Slugs turn your brains to melted butter, make sure the insides n top nice n heated
    Rush in ur home scare the kids like “nobody leaves this fucking table till the homework’s completed”
    I never been defeated so I’m hard to double cross
    If I put the Price on your head better learn to walk away like a Houston Astro loss
    Think before your life is at cost bitch don’t take the risk factor
    Got weapons that will cover acres of your land, the AR I’ll pop u with built like a John Deere Tractor
    His girls fat af slurps nut off a whole ritz cracker, she’s more than disgusting
    She’s one I wouldn’t Picatta crowd she probably sweats that every time y’all fucking
    Your ducking to not catch this asswhoopin you’ll probably pack up and move
    If I see you your getting the Curb, I’ll make more of a show than Larry David n JB Smoove
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Both had some pretty bad wording tbh. @XRey u have decent concepts, try to shorten ur bars up bro. no need to bold ur verses up either. its not 2005. say what u gotta say w/ the leasrt amount of words possible.

v. joe boston...not necessarily a better verse but better attempts imo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

xrey, nothing really connected for me. had some decent ideas but ur just gonna need to get some more experience here to adjust. focus less on the multis and internals for now, just concentrate on coming up with creative ideas and making ur wording more concise.

vs

His girls fat af slurps nut off a whole ritz cracker, she’s more than disgusting
    She’s one I wouldn’t Picatta crowd she probably sweats that every time y’all fucking

joe did enough to get a win. seemed rushed, but it was a little more polished than xrey.

Vote Boston George
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Im not doing a bar breakdown here... XRey you had some concepts that were idk I feel over worked and had wording issues. Dumb it down bro you could be dope here and should be able to beat joe.

Vs

Joe

LMAO this was nice joe... thought this bar was worded nice I also fuck with the price astros shit. the leave the table till homework shit was garbage. rest were misses.

V/Joe

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

BLAME METH FOR MY SHITTY VOTE THIS WEEK

-none-
    My guy. Here's what this site is about:
    1. Funny nameplay
    2. Gunbars
    3. Sports punches
    4. Talking about having sex with your girlfriend. Which is ironic. Because a. None of these virgins have a girlfriend. b. None of these virgins could steal your girl.

If you don't include actual punches, you are gonna really fuck up here. Get rid of 90% of your multis, get better concepts and try to imagine you're at a slam poetry contest in a trailer park; because most of these retards are writing exactly like that.

That said... you explained a Boston Marathon punch. So you might fit in just fucking right, here.

- v -

Your a failure in the sack, you tried everything ur bitch still don’t get horny
    No need to explain yourself like your verses, niggaz here n even she said “Please Stop that shits Corny”
    ^^^ this is some super, faggoty lame shit in a one battle per week format. Homie drops early so you flip his verse? GAYYYY

If I i die tomorrow the block will mourn me, they’ll just dispose your body with the others
    So I’ll shoot at you purposely trust me these bullets won’t make an oops decision like unexpected mother’s
    I'm doing this for the new guy. See how he pretends like the hood loves him? In reality, he shops at the Gap

Slugs turn your brains to melted butter, make sure the insides n top nice n heated
    Rush in ur home scare the kids like “nobody leaves this fucking table till the homework’s completed”
    So this is a gun bar. Kind of. You need at least two per verse.

I never been defeated so I’m hard to double cross
    If I put the Price on your head better learn to walk away like a Houston Astro loss
    Here is the sports punch. It is required.

Think before your life is at cost bitch don’t take the risk factor
    Got weapons that will cover acres of your land, the AR I’ll pop u with built like a John Deere Tractor
    So white trash punches plus a gun bar. We have one more gun bar and a "I will have sex with your girlfriend" punch to go. I didn't even read his verse yet. I can just predict it.

Ok. One more gun bar remaining.

Your ducking to not catch this asswhoopin you’ll probably pack up and move
    If I see you your getting the Curb, I’ll make more of a show than Larry David n JB Smoove
    Oh fuck. It's the very rare gun/sports bar.

Vote: Joe Boston Your verse couldn't be more cookie cutter if it collected paychecks from the local bakery. But it was still better than new boys.