User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: OPEN COLLAB!

Battle Record
    2-4

OPEN COLLAB!

I'VE BEEN SITTING ON THIS HOOK FOR A WHILE NOW NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THE SONG..
    SEEING AS HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP ANYONE DOWN TO JUMP ON A VERSE FOR IT?

HERE'S THE LINK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SONG DIRECTLY FROM THEIR!

HOLLER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: OPEN COLLAB!

That's dope, I might write sumthin

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: OPEN COLLAB!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    That's dope, I might write sumthin