User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Nostalgia Beat Tape (20 boom bap/hip beats)

Nostalgia Beat Tape (20 boom bap/hip beats)

if your a follower of mine whether on Instagram or any of my other social media profiles, then you shouldn't be surprised to see me talking about NOSTALGIA...and if your not already go follow me @doughboy theproducer

...well i've finally done it, made my first serious hip hop/boom bap beat tape, it is my 4th beat tape, but my very first one with a serious attempt/intent for real emcees...basically its my first rap beat tape, the other 3 tapes ive done were all video game remixes...

this was an amazing experience for me, focusing solely on old school boom bap type beats for a few months brought back great memories, im super excited to share this with all of you...

here are a few links, all the same beat tape, but a just a few diff sites to choose from...just click on them

top mixtapes

off the ave

datpiff

Last edited by dbPROducer; October 8th, 2018 at 10:32 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.