User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: LLL Week 7 Magazine by Meth (10/1/18)

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Week 7 Magazine by Meth (10/1/18)

https://media.giphy.com/media/ASd0Ukj0y3qMM/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9KVz...1jUc/giphy.gif

Introduction

Hello my fellow RB'ers and welcome to week 7 of the Lethal Lyricist League. Week 6 was... interesting to say the least, however, didn't exactly go as I would have hoped coming off the uberly successful week 5. But that's ok, because it was still a good week, we had a good champ match, and good contenders battle as well, one that delayed the posting of this very mag. But we'll talk about that later, so let's get into it.

:
    :
    :

__________________________________________________ _______________

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png

Championship Match: Blue Bayou vs. King

This was a fire battle, a lot of cool lines from both. King started out really well that factory press line which was dope, and i thought his rescue dog line was pretty dope too. Bayou was on it, again tho. Blues greatest hits was pretty crazy imo, downpour so long was really nice too, Blues consistency is a lot to handle right now, hes not missing a lot in his verses, making it really hard to win. King had a dope verse, but it wasnt enough

Contenders Match: Bomb Bard vs. Bash

This was a cool battle. Tied going into monday morning because it was mad close. Both had some haymakers. Spree went with a personal heavy approach, which wether it was for or against him it had a lot to do with how the votes went down, some ppl loved the personal approach, some thought it had gotten redundant at a point. Regardless it was a nice contenders battle. Barcs mom was dope, but Bash was able to win this one with consistency.

Lenox vs. Lethargic

In what was somewhat a return for both of them in different ways they went 14 in what was a tightly contested battle. Leths bars were a lot longer than most are accustomed too, but there wasnt a ton of filler which helped cover that up. Lenox started strong and then fell off towards the end, but i think what he did hit with was pretty nice. Both struggled with wording but Lethargic was consistently hitting jabs thruout. If he can stay away from being played he can be pretty good. In the end Leth got it for better formed punches and consistency

JEM. vs. Authentic

An interesting read here, i was pleased w what i saw from jem, hes getting better with ideas and forming them properly, his cd burner line was dope tho underdeveloped. He had a couple jabs mixed into his verse to round it out which helped him heavily in the battle here. A lot of authentics concepts come off sounding corny, if u can work on developing fresh and creative concepts it will help u a lot. sometimes the first thing in ur head isnt the best. JEM got this one

Diasick vs. Mr W.Rite

i was seeing some improvement from dia before he signed out for a week but this was a bad verse. He had some pedophile line in there too, wasnt a fan. write had a solid verse, and he knew what he needed to do to get the dub here. Greener and flatline bars were nice, some of ur stuff is underdeveloped but a simpler style can work, write got this one easy peasy.

https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/The+bo...f7_5373826.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/0...fm=jpg&fit=max

LLL Season 15 Week 8: King vs. ALIEN

ALIEN

This match has me confused... how yall think he's a contender???
    When I've demolished him twice before and didn't even remember
    U gettin platinum artist attention, but I'd take u down a couple of pegs
    Jay and Kanye watchin the throne cuz this fatass King might break one of the legs
    You got a false ego trip over the mag & ranks, why???
    They only set my odds of winning at 40 to match your waist size
    There's a better writer with a similar name & thats all there is to it ..
    Your name's the only place replacing I with U results in improvement (shouts to Grip)
    New battle layout, but trust I'm still bringin the pain toward em...
    Don't care if ya fat ass dragged all the top 10 battles down to the main forum
    If he's a hero, its the gym class version when this lame drops writtens...
    So if your hearts a stereo, Imma let the 8 start spittin til the bass stops kickin
    Your just the running joke of this league so enough with the slick talk...
    Who am I kiddin', you ain't runnin nowhere... we'll call it a brisk walk
    I drop that explosive shit... so say goodbye to your spot friend...
    Cuz there's about to be a nuking... after I bomb you outta the top 10

King

Congrats to Leth on the new kid.

Why r u called ALIEN? that name doesn't seem to inspire fear
    Cuz u aint a little green, man...ur a full fledged vegan, prius-driving queer
    Idk y ur here. The champ match is mine after I leave ur 16 toast
    So u'll never run into Knux, but I'ma make u look like Steve-O at the Sheen roast
    n After he's ghost, the league'll be less gay n more focussed on text
    I've inspired dope battles...u've inspired dudes to post pics exposin their chest
    I'm known as best. I'll let em know he's in for some fucking harm...
    n Watch Alien get shook faster then when he falls asleep on Hush's arm
    Hit this scrub with bombs. The fat man's getting raw on this geek
    My apetites insatiable...s'why I take ur girls spaghetti straps off with my teeth
    Ur awfully weak. looking like a noob with ur hits
    n The way ur getting sonned tonight, Leth might confuse u for his
    Dude is a bitch. He aint fell off, Aliens just hella bad
    Shiiiit, It took me HALF of one season to match all the HoF's u've EVER had
    I'm just better, Fag. n real dimes laugh at those faggy shirts we seen u in
    So next time we see u with a 'grey V-neck', it'll be a bitch that makes ME look thin

King wins

https://media.giphy.com/media/yNYTIXVr0MuvC/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ ______

VOTING CONCERNS

The voting output in the league so far this season hasn't been bad, but its nowhere where it needs to be. Guys, I know u dont want to have to do voting links, i dont want to do them either trust me, its just more work for me. In an 18 person league having our contenders battle delay the league by a whole day after being only 3-3 when the voting is supposed to end is unacceptable. No voting link requirement this week, but i will begin to enforce one next week if I need to. Dont make me do it guys!

:
    :
    :

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f295...itemid=3525740

Congrats to Barcotic for winning the LLL 2 punch throwdown!

@Kill Spree will hook u up with ur accomp. Only 3 entries were submitted guys, that was pretty disappointing, I was hoping to possibly see this as a weekly thing, but we will need more interest for that to come to fruition. Let me know in the mag if its something ud like to see in the future and more importantly, if u will participate in it.

1st Place Bars: Barcotic

that hat's stolen... u got ya gear for free and stink
    not only do u 'steal wool', dog ur beard could clean a sink
    moms, pops, ur sis n you seems like a full house, bud
    she tends to the flowerbeds && U sleep in that pullout one

2nd Place Bars: Smog

A disgrace of a mug, u have no hommies n fake ur a thug
    If any1 claims u they dawg.. s'cuz U have the face of a pug
    Bet ur parents hated u, n spoiled ur lil sister w/bread
    Cuz she seems happy n full of life.. u lookin at her like u wished she was dead

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

https://media.giphy.com/media/mfVzsfSYAfgPu/giphy.gif

TOP PUNCHES

4. Bash vs. Kill Spree

I've got G's from the hood that'll serve u. U'd top the food chain in my streets...
    Dawg. I'll have the beef brought to u w/ one button way quicker than uber eats.

3. Bayou vs. King

yaa i got married. and while my look was off the chain & pimp..
    my Boutonniere’s got NOTHIN on these head-stomps i’m bashing ur brains in with

2. King vs. Bayou

I crushed once before, not surprised u tried to forget it son
    Bet u avoid the 'fact or repress' memories, coz u left lookin like I put ur head in one

1. Kill Spree vs. Bash

Glock Clean up this dope head, Sick? ur far from
    I'll put the arms round this bitch head & shoot! like pictures W/Barcs Mom!

https://media.giphy.com/media/H2xuO0dG7v3ag/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ _________________________

No Show Shine
    Double the Pleasure

J. Dill vs. Joe Boston

Make u Late to Graduation, geekin but how come? ur tweaking w/ talcum
    Fake bitch, ur only putting ur ‘Nose to Ye' reading credits on a Yeezy album
    eh kinda weak
    Ur name is stanky, ur broke n' I got ur bitch goin crazy & flossin
    I'd steal your whip, but I can only unlock bikes when I Yankees from Boston
    dope concept, coulda been more
    Scientologist-type weird, I’d send u to heaven but ur lines are so depressin
    Ur the Shelly Miscavige of Rapbattles, ain't had a relevant sighting since '07
    who dat lol, could resonate if i understood
    Again bro u are weird as fuck, ur wife agree & blow me crazy
    & now Shemales me every week while u look those up on the daily
    seen this wp alot... not fresh enough
    She likes her 'E w/ OJ', coke on a 'Mirror' & pop pills like her back hurts
    Look @ me ‘backwards’ & i'll tell the slut to 'not soB' while I’m preppin this fag hearse
    this is cool

seen a lot better from u homie, thanks for showing.

Barcotic vs. Hush (pics)

Click here to see the pic Barcotic is dissing

odds r my ma' is mentioned, proly s'mbout rock ingestion
    ur about to cross the line...40 more to the taco section
    r all u mexiqueers the same? iuno yo ill check w/ siri
    i knew u had an accent, not that '04 electric series
    me? first to shoot cuz im a street merchant, dude its true
    im a basket case with coke, aka a week worth of food for u'
    dope
    u claim it all, but how do i say it dog.. ur poor
    nothing like skater shoes for the most unstable fgt on the board
    nice
    four foot high, u isnt big. i'd sideline u w/ a pringle, punk
    the fact that ur so Few Tiles the reason u & ya ride fit in a single 1
    good again
    the slicker ur talking's gona get u disfigured, cuz doggy..
    if u take ANYONES food w ur finger on the trigger, ur shopping
    dig it
    i could eeeeeeeasily visit ur home n finish the jokes, chump
    slap the fucking lisp outta u and take ur thinnamon toast crunch
    lmaooo
    doofus, ud drop from 2 to ur chops. truth is ur top-heavy
    so keep those knuckles close to ur dick...ur used to it already
    ok

nice verse, woulda been a dope battle

__________________________________________________ _________________________

https://images.rapgenius.com/3f8187e....496x337x6.gif

Power Rankings

5. Allen Knight

His last battle was a champ match and hes looking to get back for redemption soon.

4. Bash

This weeks contender is looking to get over the mighty hump that is, Blue Bayou

3. King

coming off a champ match loss to blue, he looks to face an opponent who is coming off the same loss

2. Barcotic

Back in after a no show earlier, his verse last week was dope and his eyes are set on the Throne of Canada

1. Bayou

his roll continues and he will look to dispatch of Bash for the 3rd time in as many weeks in this weeks champ match

https://media3.giphy.com/media/e0sM1h4zyEjzW/200_d.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ ______________

http://i.imgur.com/kDBetpw.png

LENOX

to be edited in

:
    :

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1237129773...ni_dancing.gif

__________________________________________________ __________________

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EagerCluel...restricted.gif

Championship Match: Blue Bayou vs. Bash

I dont wanna see Bayou Bash again unless we are talking about mardi gras sheesh. Bash could really really use this upset win, as he has 2 recent losses to Blue, and this battle has the most riding on it. Bayous been crazy consistent however many lines, wether its 14 or 60 he rarely misses, Bash will have to bring his a game to win this one, but odds are in Blues favor imo 65/35

Contenders - Gunbars: Meth vs. Barcotic

This should be dope and a fun battle, gun bars are more accepted then they ever have been, and in this battle there will be 12-16 more gun bars for some of u to love, or hate on. Ive taken advantage of this new facet of text, and so has Barc even better then me. This is a gimmick battle, so anything can happen, but its still a text battle, so Barcotic is the favorite in this one 60/40

High and Drunk vs. Cheesecake Assassin

These 2 battled a few weeks ago, but i received multiple pms begging for a rematch in what was possibly the battle of the season so far, Dia came out on top in that one. H and D is better tho, and if Dia keeps dropping pedo bars hes gonna keep losing so fucking stop that shit. High and Drunk should win 65/35

Bomb Bard vs. JEM.

Bomb Bard is coming off a contenders loss that weirdly drops him pretty far in the standings and this week hell see JEM who has been improving every week, but theres a clear difference in the talent levels competing in this one. JEM i hope to see some cool bars from u this week, but ud have to do a lot to beat Spree, he should take this one 85/15

Joe Boston vs. Authentic

Both have had some nice bars in their pasts, Joe is coming off a bit of a hiatus and he no showed last week, but hes been dropping some good bars in the 1-2. Authentic hasnt been as good as i was hoping for in this league, as his concept selection and execution has held him back, so with saying that I have Joe 60/40

Allen Knight vs. King

This will be a fire battle to see who gets a contenders battle next week out of these 2, a big early season match, as falling to 2-2 right now could make the climb back to a champ match a difficult one. with both coming off champ match Ls im expecting hunger to get back from both of them. King dropped really well against Blue, so ill give King
    the super duper slight edge of 51/49

Letterman vs. GrimmReaperZ

Yo so i dont know Grimm at all. like at all, he seems to be a new account but someone whos been around. Letterman is signing back in after a hiatus of who knows how long, but hes been dope in the past, and thats all i can judge this one off of. I got Letterman 75/25

Lenox vs. Mr W.Rite

Yo this will be a cool battle that im looking forward to read, Lenox had some cool shit in his last battle but he needs to work on being more consistent, as he probably would have been able to beat Lethargic if he had been. Writes been assimilating himself better to the league each and every week, but hes still not all the way there, with that being said, i think he has the slightest of edges, Write 55/45

J. Dill vs. Lethargic

Leth is welcomed back to the LLL with a win and hes now sitting at a 1-0 record, now hes looking at a possibleeee contenders match next week if he can get another win here, but hes against quality competition in John Dillinger, whos been around the block and who knows well how to create a text verse. His executions are too simple some times, but hes been good and dropping consistently so i got Dill here 55/45

:
    :

https://i.imgur.com/poZmKLJ.gif

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Outro

Another week down in the books, hope u enjoyed the read, lets work on voting next week everybody. Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: LLL Week 7 Magazine by Meth (10/1/18)

Fire dawg! Nobody can fuck with U bruh. Facts

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

wordd, dope mag @Meth

LLL Roast Winner or simply just Roast Winner will suffice @Kill Spree as LLL 2 Punch Throwdown wud look mad awkward as an accomp. almost as awkward as all caps site hof lol

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Very dope Meth, awesome mag

Great showing @King that was a dope battle

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

dope mag @Meth props on the consistency. also appreciate the throwback shine lol

word good shit @Bayou your verse was dope. definitely a fire battle.
    The Last Level

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

ALIEN v King throwback was a fire read

Kinda thought that was Bar in the 2 punch

Who kept asking for a rematch on the Cheese battle? Lol

Gun bar battle will be dope as well as Allen vs King

Lenny interview should be dope.

Joe prolly woulda beat my verse lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

That Yankees from Boston was heavy tho

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Great mag yet again! The time and effort is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    dope mag @Meth props on the consistency. also appreciate the throwback shine lol

word good shit @Bayou your verse was dope. definitely a fire battle.
    I could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing that verse with the mention of grats and the punch that used my situation. Solid, and amusing punch. Probably hits even harder now that I have 6 kids, hahaha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Fire mag like always papa

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Dope mag @Meth .

Boy oh boy am I glad I wrote a whole verse for last week...

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Lmao

Yo @j. dill i was joking no one asked for the rematch lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

You should see the shit I wrote for him, though.

I just remembered my number one rule for punchlines. And I think I leveled up.

LEVELED UP I FUCKING TELL YOU.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nice mag appreciate it

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    You should see the shit I wrote for him, though.

I just remembered my number one rule for punchlines. And I think I leveled up.

LEVELED UP I FUCKING TELL YOU.
    Can't wait.