User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK 4: Meth(2-1) Vs KnoxVille(0-0) - Meth wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK 4: Meth(2-1) Vs KnoxVille(0-0)

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    U A Real Soft ass Nigga crying bout a deadline BiTCH like u cry Bout no showers
    And here u Go bout to close a battle where both niggas dropped so what I dropped late u still got another battle hoe ass nigga
    The way u move online I bet u are in real life u nerdy BiTCH

- - - Updated - - -

Im Really Out Here Small Town & I stay Knockin niggas Out born and Raised
    Lmao pussy. Won’t show.

Bro you’ve ran shit before... you posted your bar two days after meth. After the due date and I’m the one who fucked up? You got pissed for no reason talked tough and won’t pull up like you said. We literally two hrs away and won’t pull up. I told you where I am first and then you come at me saying you’re in my state and won’t show? Lmao are you on acid bro?

Lmao you’re a clown. How am I in the wrong because you post d two days late and I asked meth if he wants to let it ride or take the NS?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

How bout this... sleep on it. Think about this situation. If you still mad being a faggot. Come here tomorrow we can meet throw the hands and that’s that... if @Meth wants to open it fine if not you lose both ways

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Wtf is going on in here lmaooooo is knoxville rican? Yall are gonna throw hands over my 1-2 battle? fucking goneee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

rofl

Battle Record
    86-54

Meth wins by NS.