User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Re: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Log back off, sounds like your life is planned out for you already and another commitment to rap forums you once sucked at isn't in the cards dealt to you.

God bless the sick child tho and hopefully he/she remains strong and beats w/e cancer he or she is battling. That's just sad.
    Man, the haters already coming out in full force, haha. Actually, the reason I'm considering signing back in is for stress relief. The only thing I can't figure out is how I would pull off the vote quota.

Thanks for the kind words for my child though. He's doing well right now. We've definitely had our scares. As long as he doesn't relapse, his clinics should be over in April. Then we'll go back in once a month for checkups for a year, then every few months for the next 5 years. If he goes that long without issue, he'll be considered Cancer free. So, here's to hoping!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not a hater, dawg.

Just saying, seems like you have a lot going on and someone who isn't going to fully commit and taint the league with a no show is something I'm not interested in dealing with, TBH.

But word.

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    nah i'm not Smoka. just King

it is crazy how this forum just keeps going tho. i first signed on in 1999 hahahaha
    Oh cool, you were on original RB too? I didn't get on original RB until 2000. That was when Listen, Liquid Flame, Father Flow, Shadow, Jay Krupp, and all them dudes were battling. Those were the original beasts/legends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Log back off, sounds like your life is planned out for you already and another commitment to rap forums you once sucked at isn't in the cards dealt to you.

God bless the sick child tho and hopefully he/she remains strong and beats w/e cancer he or she is battling. That's just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

What EZ BOARD? EZ boards died in like 2000/01 lol...
    Emptyscriptz.com or some shit

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

And I was on holla-Front

Battle Record
    4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Lethargic View Post
    Oh cool, you were on original RB too? I didn't get on original RB until 2000. That was when Listen, Liquid Flame, Father Flow, Shadow, Jay Krupp, and all them dudes were battling. Those were the original beasts/legends.
    I don't think so, and if so - I am pretty sure they didn't make the move from RB to RL and eventually RnR.

I was Fluid then.

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by JEM. View Post
    I don't think so, and if so - I am pretty sure they didn't make the move from RB to RL and eventually RnR.

I was Fluid then.
    Krupp and Shadow had a big falling out over Shadow's DRs. Shadow won every battle, whether he won it or not, because people knew he owned the site and they were all riding his jock. There was a mass exodus and right after that was when the first crash happened. After that, people noticed that a lot of Shadow's lines started looking similar to lines they saw from all of those guys, but the server crash meant there was no way to prove it.

They did all end up on RnR though. Krupp owned that site. I think it ended up going down in like 2005 or something. There were TONS of battle sites back then: RB, RV, RTM, RM, KS, RnR, BB, UPN, etc. It's kinda nuts to think that most of them were super active too.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Amen why you doing that man like that. Smh
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Hey @Amen if u can not tell people to log back off after theybe been on for 6 minutes thatd be great

Not a great way to keep activity up, dog.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Hey @Amen if u can not tell people to log back off after theybe been on for 6 minutes thatd be great

Word lmao.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Yessir. i wasnt really consistently active until later tho.
    The Last Level

Lenox

Props

- - - Updated - - -

gone @ amen running niggas off the site like a g

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Krupp and Shadow had a big falling out over Shadow's DRs. Shadow won every battle, whether he won it or not, because people knew he owned the site and they were all riding his jock. There was a mass exodus and right after that was when the first crash happened. After that, people noticed that a lot of Shadow's lines started looking similar to lines they saw from all of those guys, but the server crash meant there was no way to prove it.

They did all end up on RnR though. Krupp owned that site. I think it ended up going down in like 2005 or something. There were TONS of battle sites back then: RB, RV, RTM, RM, KS, RnR, BB, UPN, etc. It's kinda nuts to think that most of them were super active too.

this made me go look for the RB history thread that someone made forever ago, but i can't find it. it broke down the entire history from day one until pulse bought it i think
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Smoka was a biter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post

If you can refrain from hopping on any ones dick who's join date is before yours, that'd be even better.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Reach