User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

Quote Originally Posted by Lethargic View Post
    Wow, I can't believe this forum is still alive. I can't believe the LLL is still active. Mostly though, I can't believe how many of these names I recognize, haha. Insane
    We throwback like your signature broski.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by JEM. View Post
    We throwback like your signature broski.
    I haven't battled in years, but maybe I'll join up again. Hopefully I can remember how to write a punchline. Quick question, KING = Smokajoka?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

I haven't battled in years, but maybe I'll join up again. Hopefully I can remember how to write a punchline. Quick question, KING = Smokajoka?
    Lol that would be some shit

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

NO, lol.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

What up Leth. Prolly 6 years since i seen u round these parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    What up Leth. Prolly 6 years since i seen u round these parts
    That actually sounds about right. I was telling some of the people I manage that I used to write battle raps. None of them believed me so I told them I'd see if I could find a few, warning them they're highly inappropriate of course, lol. I had no idea RB was active. I assumed it would go the way of RnR, UP, etc. Nice to see things are still poppin. I'm debating on whether or not I should sign in. Time constraints are real right now, but it would be fun to battle again.

On a side note, I didn't know you're from STL. I was born and raised in NOCO. I don't live there anymore, but Spanish Lake was my home until I was 18 and moved away for college.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

That actually sounds about right. I was telling some of the people I manage that I used to write battle raps. None of them believed me so I told them I'd see if I could find a few, warning them they're highly inappropriate of course, lol. I had no idea RB was active. I assumed it would go the way of RnR, UP, etc. Nice to see things are still poppin. I'm debating on whether or not I should sign in. Time constraints are real right now, but it would be fun to battle again.

On a side note, I didn't know you're from STL. I was born and raised in NOCO. I don't live there anymore, but Spanish Lake was my home until I was 18 and moved away for college.
    Sign in homie.. here and the 1-2

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Damn man haha. U should sign in tho man, we could use the extra activity especially from an older head as well.

Thats crazy ur from NOCO? I lived in Ferguson most my life n now St charles that im on my own.

Were u still in noco when the Michael brown shit went down or nah ?

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw u said u moved so disregard that last question LMAO

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Sign in homie.. here and the 1-2
    The problem is that, while my work ethic is phenomenal, my commitment to battling isn't. I'm pretty notorious for showing up for like..one, maybe two battles..then no showing and never coming back. I just kept having more and more kids which take more and more of my time, plus I work two jobs to feed my brood. It wasn't an issue before, but back in '15 my second youngest was diagnosed with Cancer. So we've been battling that for awhile. So, 6 kids, a kid with Cancer, working 2 jobs, keeping my marriage intact...that all takes time.

I don't think it would be hard to write a verse every week, but I have no idea when I would fit in time to vote unless people drop before Thursday afternoon. I work from 8:30am-1am (between both jobs) on Tuesday, 3pm-1am Wed. and Thurs., and 8:30am-1am Fri., Sat., and Sun. I did somehow manage to pull off a day off on Monday though!

If I do sign in, you're welcome everyone for all of the fresh ammunition, hahaha.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Pull out game weak

Sorry to hear about your youngest though my G

I ain’t got kids but shit would kill me if I found out something like that

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Jesus

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Damn man haha. U should sign in tho man, we could use the extra activity especially from an older head as well.

Thats crazy ur from NOCO? I lived in Ferguson most my life n now St charles that im on my own.

Were u still in noco when the Michael brown shit went down or nah ?

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw u said u moved so disregard that last question LMAO
    haha, that all went down WAY after I moved away. I still have family in STL and one of my best friends lives in an apt. right off of Zumbehl. I know St. Charles fairly well. That's pretty cool, small world.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

nah i'm not Smoka. just King

it is crazy how this forum just keeps going tho. i first signed on in 1999 hahahaha
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    nah i'm not Smoka. just King

it is crazy how this forum just keeps going tho. i first signed on in 1999 hahahaha
    Christ y’all been at this long I started in like 01 for a year on a ez board stopped till about five years ago

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

The problem is that, while my work ethic is phenomenal, my commitment to battling isn't. I'm pretty notorious for showing up for like..one, maybe two battles..then no showing and never coming back. I just kept having more and more kids which take more and more of my time, plus I work two jobs to feed my brood. It wasn't an issue before, but back in '15 my second youngest was diagnosed with Cancer. So we've been battling that for awhile. So, 6 kids, a kid with Cancer, working 2 jobs, keeping my marriage intact...that all takes time.

I don't think it would be hard to write a verse every week, but I have no idea when I would fit in time to vote unless people drop before Thursday afternoon. I work from 8:30am-1am (between both jobs) on Tuesday, 3pm-1am Wed. and Thurs., and 8:30am-1am Fri., Sat., and Sun. I did somehow manage to pull off a day off on Monday though!

If I do sign in, you're welcome everyone for all of the fresh ammunition, hahaha.
    Log back off, sounds like your life is planned out for you already and another commitment to rap forums you once sucked at isn't in the cards dealt to you.

God bless the sick child tho and hopefully he/she remains strong and beats w/e cancer he or she is battling. That's just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Christ y’all been at this long I started in like 01 for a year on a ez board stopped till about five years ago
    What EZ BOARD? EZ boards died in like 2000/01 lol...
    Last edited by Amen; September 20th, 2018 at 03:03 PM