User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

https://media.giphy.com/media/l46Cpz...MxG0/giphy.gif

Intro

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 5th week of the Lethal Lyricist League! This week we'll crown the first LLL champ of the 22nd season, and it will be a heavyweight. We had a lot of good battles on the docket last week that didn't happen, but we're gonna push forward and hope that it doesn't affect the leagues momentum, because I think the direction we are heading in is a good one. Thanks to everyone who showed and double thanks for anyone who voted, it's always appreciated. Enjoy the mag, u bitches.

https://media.giphy.com/media/smQj9Tif1383e/giphy.gif
    https://media.giphy.com/media/1266sbyhJZwgyk/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Battle Reviews

King vs. J. Dill

This was one of the positive reads of the week and not a bad battle at all. J. Dill is starting to drop better and better in each of his verses, in my opinion and is just needs to work on his executions and he could be a real problem. I dont know when the last time King battled was, but Im sure it hasnt been to recent, with that said, his verse pretty good and consistent and his evacuate to nc bar was probably the most well received of the 2 verses. King swept the votes, but JD didnt get destroyed here. Good battle guys.

Mr W.Rite vs. Authentic.

This was a bittersweet battle for me to read. Because as I said in last weeks mag I usually enjoy Authentics drops. So the bitter part was seeing another one of Auths drops that didnt show what he can do it all. Nothing really stood out in his verse. Thankfully the good part of this battle was Writes drop was a million times better than what he dropped last week and everybody seemed to agree on that. he brought a bit more wit and thorough wording to the table this time around and that got him the dub.

Bayou vs. Ryno

This week we found at Ryno is Bash, which kind of surprised me a lil bit haha but props to the young homie for keeping an alias that long lol. This was the contenders match, and thankfully these guys both showed. In what was prob battle of the week, both went 16 and dropped some quality bars, and Bashs blair witch line might have been my fav of the battle, but Blue was just at em over and over again with quality, creative well worded hits that he or 99 percent of battlers couldnt with stand. Bayous addicted to text battles and he got another win, and maybe, a championship to feed it.

Joe Boston vs. High and Drunk

Joey B is back baby! This was supposed to be a 3 way but bomb bard no showed like a faggot. But thats ok bc the show must go on. Joey came with some quality bars, he had a double np bar and some current event bars that the voters were feeling in his verse, while h and d has the mind and creativity needed to be good here hes just super long winded and no one here really digs the long bar style. not anymore at least. Joey was more consistent with a more concise verse this week.

Meth, Dia, Allen Knight, and JEM. won by no show

:
    :
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

http://www.mendaily.com/wp-content/u...ated-Gif-1.gif

:
    :

NO SHOW SHINE

Quote Originally Posted by Dia
    Since he wins every contest, I'm about to kill a plethora and save a trophie.
    If I show remorse, it's because I would feel bad, if I have to grave a homie.
    nah bro
    If you leave my party drunk, I won't hide your keys, I put those shits in plain sight.
    But if you wreck into my whip when you leave the drive way, that'll be a lame night.
    nah wheres the wit bro bro
    we shared the same political views, he had his mind set on trump in the end.
    so I ended our friend ship right there, and put the fucking pump to his chin.
    i dont dig these statement bars
    He's in a slump with the pen...got something cooked up for him when it's lunch time.
    Plethora's not a fucking soldier, he can only succeed when the wars in the front line.
    ok... not bad, first attempt at any kind of play but its loose and not harsh
    And when I front your girl lines, that bitch better pay me back with interest.
    coked out or not, if she's not into me, you'll find pics of her dead body on pinterest.
    what no weird
    I'm getting tired of battling ur ass, I'll drop some half ass shit, so this is the last time.
    They said plethora's a threat, but ur not a heavy hitter, just cuz u punched a fat guy.
    ...lol, ok. ill give u this one.
    I'm dropping lazy bars, even though against this faggot... the advice is to try.
    You shouldn't use plethora and cheesecake in the same sentence, less you talking slices of pie.
    wack n u knew it when u wrote it
    You couldn't punch if you had iron fist, that's why we marvel at your attempt to fight.
    trying to step to me, isn't bright, you'll end up in the same morgue ur ancestors spent the night.
    no
    Not the best verse, bro. But thanks for showing.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

https://gifer.com/i/VIl.gif

1. Bash/Ryno vs. Bayou

Fuck where ur from. I'm from Detroit. Got a lot of G's that'll hound dude
    Its like the Blair Witch. Come to my neck of the woods n these sticks'll surround u.

2. Bayou vs. Ryno

blood bubbles warm so ur all about to see a red hot murder..
    rip out his Throat…i'll have Rhyn’s-tone in my hands like a sweat shop worker

3. King vs. J. Dill

I've mutilated true emcees, records iron clad how can YOU dent me
    I'll chase u off the site, u'll be the only cat in the country evacuating TO nc

4. J. Dill vs. King

Shorty said u a pest, when I'm done w/ the clit her knees lock
    I'll finger ur bitch til them lips pleased... She puts a finger to ur lips like 'please stop'

http://i.imgur.com/RTDcSgc.gif

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/eqQnUld.png

https://media1.tenor.com/images/088f...itemid=4897467

:

5. Ryno

Bash aka Ryno stays at 5 in the rankings this week, even coming off a loss, as Bayou is no walk over and losing to him shouldn't be held against anybody.

4. Meth

As a former LLL Champion, Meth can hold his own altho harsher execution and fresher plays are things he can and should work on

3. King

Altho Illunatic pretends it didnt happen lol... King is a former season champ and one of the better RB vets ever, he cant be counted out and could easily contend for a title shot very soon

2. Allen Knight

Allens As good as ever, and hell really have the opportunity to show it this week, as hes in the first champ match of the season

1. Blue Bayou

Unhindered thru the season so far, at 4-0 blues got a real good shot to be the first champion of the season, and he def deserves it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Db97i8bJWXnYQ/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Updated Season 22 Records

http://usatsneakhype.files.wordpress...-53.gif?w=1000

Bayou 4-0
    Allen Knight 2-0
    Meth 2-1
    King 1-0
    Joe Boston 1-0
    Ryno 2-2
    Dia 2-2
    Mr W.Rite 1-1
    JEM. 1-2
    J. Dill 0-1
    Authentic 0-2
    High And Drunk 0-2

__________________________________________________ __________________________

https://westportkcmo.com/wp-content/...12/TB-Logo.png

LLL Season XIX Playoffs Round 2: Muff vs. Aero

Quote Originally Posted by Father Muff
    I'm flame w/ the pencil. catch muff bangin a missile
    U say u Keep ur Head on a Swivel?- Bitch, only when its hangin from grissel
    i whooped u BAD last time.- n proceeded w/ laughter
    Saw Every punch I promised, Land- then I sent you there Immediately After
    Omarion^? LMAO nigga, take a shot to your chin
    if u EVER read a verse n Broke it Down. - u did a dance coz u THOUGHT u would win
    U champed.. Faced me then i was deplored to see you squeeze
    out a verse that was such a Buzzkill thatd id rather die by a horde of bees than read
    dressin like B2K. he too gay. plus he giggle when his booty slapped
    Basically Aeros coming Out of the Closet like his fgt ass wardrobe is Booby Trapped
    im not havin that. Aero u softer than Cabbagepatch
    Enbombz said u have that Stripped Back style.-. meaning Most likely to buy Assless Chaps
    asked me about 'small sales'. it must hurt ur a fraud
    Eye'll Have A Quarter Covered. - n urs will too when u take the journey beyond
    If I' get a gut feeling .~ I'll get the snub n I shoot it at you
    If YOU get a Gut Feeling. ~ Your Azn ass just rubbed a fkn Buddha Statue
    Think u gotta Brave Heart? Stop w/ the dross
    Our last battle 'Aero got Kilt' like William Wallace gettin shot in the balls
    Better cease that slick talk or I'll bring a gun to ur door
    Coz its all shits n giggles till u defecate on urself n it ain't funny no more
    GOAT? the kid is mistaken. HA, that shit is just blatant
    Id say your Overselling Yourself.-' but NO bitch on earth wants hard dick from an Asian
    Said ur into Penny Stocks ? But ur bitch a sleaze w/ the cock
    If Aero's 'Insider Trading'. He won't Pull Out until a cpl transmitted diseases are swapped
    yeah i post my girl's pics. kid ima savage
    got ur girl's Face on the Net ,too. - nigga, she suckin my dick thru a Hammock
    fkn Ninja said he would win. but w/ the lamest strategy
    he took a Stab at it.- lost n shanked himself like " I DISCRACED MY FAMAREEEEEEE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    True story, your girl will travel the world for my dick.. that ass is mine..

LOL

You can pick her up from my crib but she'll vow more sessions
    once you're done w/ Herschel Walker tail back, that's a Cowboy's legend
    if you love her why post naked pics on the creepiest site?
    I'm in PM's like "You see her Ass?!" & mass replying NEITHER DID I
    she let my juices crust on her lip hours after I'd gotten some head
    That bitch had a flaky film of juice that didn't involve Pac on a ledge
    Claim to be freakin' the skanks, so much for keeping it frank
    You lie on your dick for views, you're worse than people who plank
    LOOOOL! The stats are grim, his survival chance is slim
    You planned to meet the Pops buuut GOD has other plans for him
    Would've met her Step dad but what's that shit gonna prove?
    If you see her biological father she's next to yours who's wishing you'd move
    & fuck gifts & fam, swords slash your decorative Christmas plans
    I'll have blades swinging at your lights like kitchen fans
    P.S, the texting kissy faces? noooo, admit when its over
    when squares try angles with X's & O's it's a sad attempt to controller
    fucking Alcoholic, 12 steps' something the board's got to push
    Muff swears he could hold his liquor.. if only he were an Octopus
    what gets me weak is that scare w Notti, it seemed bleak
    Went from holding your own to holding up a tourney with a 16 seed
    took on Smirk at Netcees, I thought you'd cruise it with ease
    Now I'm wondering why gelato match end with you getting creamed
    wrote your own ticket champing LLL, guess Meth's truly a hater
    cuz he ripped that ticket upon entry like ushers at movie theatres
    Muff broke, left change at his girl's crib and became weary
    knocked on the door for a penny louder than Sheldon in the Big Bang Theory
    30 lines? LOOOOOOOOL and still you're not making this tough
    only way you get arise out of me's if your mom insist on me waking you up
    Aero won, 5-2

http://31.media.tumblr.com/33711d794...kp9to1_400.gif

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/lELRD773cY7Sg/giphy.gif

Champ Match: Bayou 4-0 vs. Allen Knight 2-0

This is a heavyweight battle fitting of being the first champ match for any league, at any time. 2 of the best to still be doing it, and from what I saw in the chat thread, Allen really wants at Blue. Bayous been unscathed thru this season so far, and even tho Allen has too Blues done it with double the battles. Blue will bring fresh takes on creative wordplays with precise wording, while Allen will bring fresh concepts with harshly worded wordplay and sports bars. I think theres guys are really even and its tough to call, it's a coin flip here. 50/50

Contender Match: Meth 2-1 vs. King 1-0

Kings coming off his first battle in idk how long in a win over J. Dill, whos not necessarily a push over, while Meth comes off a slightly controversial no show win over Hush. King didnt look too rusty and had a quality consistent verse last week. As long as he continues to not come played his hiatus shouldnt much affect him. Meth is no pushover either, but is someone who King should beat on his best day, the one who has harsher, and better wording will take this, and King has a slightly better history of doing that. 55/45

Joe Boston 1-0 vs. Bash 2-2

Bash revealed he has been in the league this whole time, so ill stop asking u to sign in now bro lol. Joey B grabbed a win in his first week back over high and drunk a long bar head, in what was a somewhat disappointing battle. Joe struggles with wording, and adding tie ins to make his set up relevant to his punch, but he can make some nice angles out of current events. Bash been showing hes one of the better heads here, and posting quality consistent verses with nice wordplay. This will be a nice read, but I got Bash in this one 65/35

Diasick 2-2 vs. Mr W.Rite 1-1

Write came a lot better this week and i enjoyed reading his verse, he knows how to add some quality wit in his bars, tho he could use some harsher wording. He actually won the very first season of the LLL, so he has what it takes. Its a different time, so if he can adjust maybe history could repeat itself. Dia dropped a lazy verse last week, but had been improving before that, if he drops the statement bars and comes with some creative plays this could be a nice read, in the end tho, I have Mr W.Rite taking this one. 60/40

JEM. vs. J. Dill

Im looking forward to this battle here, J. Dill knows how to structure a verse, but he can fall to old ideas or lackluster finishes on his bars. JEM. can struggle with the structure and wording but i like some his concepts a lot. If he comes with some full concepts with concise wording he can give Dill a run here, but I got JD in this one. 70/30

Authentic. 0-2 vs. High and Drunk 0-2

If authentic isnt dropping keys he has some good ideas, but can come off statementy at times. He needs to work his concepts to the fullest for them to have full effect. H and D needs to shorten his bars and fully welcome himself to the 2010s of text battle rap. He knows what hes doing with wp and similes and metaphores, but his structure and wording is unfortunate and hurts him a lot. Could be a coool read, but if both come with the best they got i got Authentic. 55/45

https://media.giphy.com/media/yRXzT2aNLMPyE/source.gif
    http://img.izismile.com/img/img7/201...t_girls_34.gif

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

:
    :
    :

Outro

Week 4 wasnt one of the best when it comes to voting and I really hope my effort in running the league and getting quality mags up mirrors into ur guys participation, we gotta have more votes and less no shows brossss. Other then that, weve been doing mostly good tho, I hope yall enjoyed the read. who will be the first champ!?!? peace

https://media.giphy.com/media/K5NvZ0RnwSkNy/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/UrcXN0zTfzTPi/giphy.gif

Attached Images Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Week 5 Magazine by Meth (9/16/18)

You killed it @Meth .

Also SOMEONE WRITE ME A FUCKING PRIMER TO BARS! HOW DO YOU EVEN FIT RHYMES IN THIS SHORT FUCKING BULLSHIT???

If I can't use multi's anymore I'm going to kill someone.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Nice shit fellas.. I like that throwback

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Dope.

1st chick has NO-ASS-AT-ALL, tho lol.

Arching that back for no reason lol.

Dope shit, tho cuzz.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

very dope. props on the consistency @Meth
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Very dope mag man props on the work you been putting in each week @Meth
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Dope shit meth.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nice shit meth. That iggy and j lo video is baaad

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Nice shit meth. That iggy and j lo video is baaad
    ya it is. thats a classic right there
    The Last Level

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

dope mag... good thorough read this was great

Stranger

stacey keibler was known for her legs, back in her day

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Meth the GOAT mod
    LOL

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Orc View Post
    Meth the GOAT mod
    Sign in brosif

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Orc View Post
    Meth the GOAT mod
    The Irish heart throb himself whats up brooo. Good to see ya man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Wow, I can't believe this forum is still alive. I can't believe the LLL is still active. Mostly though, I can't believe how many of these names I recognize, haha. Insane