Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: The reason why it's undeniable Eminem destroyed MGK

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

The reason why it's undeniable Eminem destroyed MGK

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Re: The reason why it's undeniable Eminem destroyed MGK

Eminem did not destroy him. He may have edged it but destroy is such a strong word to use it as loosely as you do.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Eminem did not destroy him. He may have edged it but destroy is such a strong word to use it as loosely as you do.
    Why do you have such a hard time perceiving the clear difference in ability? People like you are why I lose battles even though I'm the best rapper currently using this forum. Regardless of the semantic particularities of words like "destroy" Eminem's diss track was way better on every single level. Calling someones beard weird while you rap in a simplistic format does not exactly compare to multi-layered insults presented in the form of a nice and somewhat complex rhyme scheme and flow. I would give MGK's rap devil a 2/10 and killshot a 4/10

Stranger

eminems worse is still better than MGK.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    eminems worse is still better than MGK.
    I agree, Encore Eminem is the only Eminem MGK can even compete with.

Stranger

he can't even compete with that eminem, there was a few good tracks on there.

love you more
    spend some time
    we as americans

>>>>> everything MGK ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    Why do you have such a hard time perceiving the clear difference in ability? People like you are why I lose battles even though I'm the best rapper currently using this forum. Regardless of the semantic particularities of words like "destroy" Eminem's diss track was way better on every single level. Calling someones beard weird while you rap in a simplistic format does not exactly compare to multi-layered insults presented in the form of a nice and somewhat complex rhyme scheme and flow. I would give MGK's rap devil a 2/10 and killshot a 4/10
    Eminem did not have the better personals, therefore he wasn’t better on every single level, although you’ll probably try to disregard that too I’d imagine. Personals are pretty important, they hold a lot of weight in a battle. I’m done with this argument now, you’re entitled to you’re beliefs and so am I, you’ll just stay wrong that’s all.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Eminem did not have the better personals, therefore he wasn’t better on every single level, although you’ll probably try to disregard that too I’d imagine. Personals are pretty important, they hold a lot of weight in a battle. I’m done with this argument now, you’re entitled to you’re beliefs and so am I, you’ll just stay wrong that’s all.
    Shut the fuck up idiot, you didn't watch the video did you? You don't even understand half the personals on killshot. MGK had weak ass personals and even lied on his corny ass diss track to defame Eminem. Kelly is a stupid cunt biscuit and so are you.

Stranger

are you kidding me eminem didn't have personals?

he had the one where he asked permission from diddy.
    about his ex bitch being with geasy now

that was better than any personal mgk had.

the personals mgk had are the same ones jarule had almost 20 years ago rofl

and I liked jarules diss track better than MGks for that matter.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

are you kidding me eminem didn't have personals?

he had the one where he asked permission from diddy.
    about his ex bitch being with geasy now

that was better than any personal mgk had.

the personals mgk had are the same ones jarule had almost 20 years ago rofl

and I liked jarules diss track better than MGks for that matter.
    Plus Eminem's disses where multi-layered and he used actual lyricism whereas MGK's disses where all one dimensional and straight forward with minimal lyricism involved. If you're gunna diss Eminem you can't just insult him, you have to at least match his lyricism or you'll be laughed at by anyone who knows what rap is.

Stranger

he wrote that at the last minute to and didn't put to m uch effort in it, he done what needed to be done to dead him who knows how long it took mgk

Shut the fuck up idiot, you didn't watch the video did you? You don't even understand half the personals on killshot. MGK had weak ass personals and even lied on his corny ass diss track to defame Eminem. Kelly is a stupid cunt biscuit and so are you.
    Lmao. Someone’s salty I don’t see things your way. Get some good rest machine. It’ll be alright my dude��

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

he wrote that at the last minute to and didn't put to m uch effort in it, he done what needed to be done to dead him who knows how long it took mgk
    Yep. I just can't believe anyone could think MGK won this little contest. I bet Venom listens to 69 and Jake Paul and Lil Yachty and Lil Pump and Drake. I bet he thinks the Star Wars Rebels cartoon is better than the Original Trilogy and Solo is the best Star Wars movie. I bet he thinks My Little Pony is better than Game of Thrones.

Yep. I just can't believe anyone could think MGK won this little contest. I bet Venom listens to 69 and Jake Paul and Lil Yachty and Lil Pump and Drake. I bet he thinks the Star Wars Rebels cartoon is better than the Original Trilogy and Solo is the best Star Wars movie. I bet he thinks My Little Pony is better than Game of Thrones.
    I bet you when you go to sleep at night you’re Kim jong un. Nobody have separate beliefs and everyone worship me. Let the beef do the talking for us both dip shit, lets see if MGK’s career ends.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

I bet you when you go to sleep at night you’re Kim jong un. Nobody have separate beliefs and everyone worship me. Let the beef do the talking for us both dip shit, lets see if MGK’s career ends.
    I don't think his career will end but I do think Eminem's track is objectively better and you should be put in a re-education camp for disagreeing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think his career will end but I do think Eminem's track is objectively better and you should be put in a re-education camp for disagreeing.