Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: LLL Week 3 Mag

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Week 3 Mag

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

INTRO
    WELL HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS RONIN!??????? HELLOOOOO!!!!!! FUCK! Gues I'm doing this mag. Props to Clout, Joog and Zunto n Meth for helpin me out here. WIthout yalll Text wouldnt be alive. We need you. anyways Ronin ghost again. Prob making mad cash cos hes rich and fucks bad bitches but wont show his GF's face and claims she has long legs and a booty. Hope hes ok cos hes the man and we need him....

Anyways Last week we had only 1 NS. Was @Unfukwitable ... Not suprised tbh. Dudes DOPE but busy and signs into these things for what reason? IDK. Anyways This going to be a quick mag on my part. Again props to those who helped. PROPS TO THOSE WHO SHOWED

OH WAIT WE HAD ANOTHER NS I FORGOT ABOUT

ZELPH....The guy who cant understand wordplay..thinks its wack as fuck NS'd Bayou who is one of the top tier battlers and uses wordplay. Yet cant write a verse and beat him......Awesome thanks bro. Glad I've helped with your league.

BATTLE REVIEWS
    https://media.giphy.com/media/2TwTDZuQ4QPNS/giphy.gif

Greedy Vs Boston
    -Greedy shaking rust but he still got it tbh. Boston new and working on some things. He didnt bring much here in this battle. Greedy Also from MA had some dope concepts and only a few misses. Think Boston needs to word his shit harsher because he had some nice concepts.

Winner: Greedy

Barcotic Vs Ryno
    -This was a nice battle. Bars verse was pretty solid all around. that Ryan seekrest bar was flames the Ryan Dunn bar was harsh. you were consistent here. Ryno John deere was nice, Grave by ghost was dope your closer was garbage and rushed. and Ur first two bars just needed some tweaking. But you have mad potential man. we need you.

Winner: Barcotic

Bomb Bard Vs Cheesecake Asian
    -I won

RONIN VS CLOUT
    -So ronin set himself up with someone who signed out. I called the homie Clout....He stepped in. He doesnt even want to battle right now but he stepped up thanks for that homie. This battle was one sided. Ronin rushed, dropped a trash verse. Clout came with some personals. Ronin had a fit and was PMing clout about his verse and clout PM'd me complaining. oh well. ROnin took a beating here. Its crazy because he could "Champ anything he wants hardly trying" & has this persona hes the dopest around. Wish he would have taken this more serious and its a shame hes acting like he is right now.

LETS MOVE ON

NO SHOW SHINERS

https://media.giphy.com/media/UmhAvSEnovznW/giphy.gif

Meth Vs Unfukwitable

Quote Originally Posted by Meth
    Just bought a tac shotty that can make u yell danger
    My new tackle rule this fool til his knees hit the ground like an nfl player
    Slap a ho in his mouth u aint walkin like a man
    My palm imprinted on his lips, s'why w bitches he always talkin to the hand
    My six shooter put u in a spin cycle we get wild
    Ill let u make a wish before i leave u seein stars like a sick child
    Ill dismemeber ur girl if i dont get top or sex from the whore
    For me gettin heads in the bag with the rest of her corpse
    U talk big like a gangsta, i dont buy what shorty sellin
    bitches only yell "No Way, Unbelievable". Cuz u aint so good at storytellin
    U knowww meth fucks ya girl, steady pumpin her throat
    My key strokes made her pussy an ocean, ya keystrokes make us wanna jump off a boat
    We aint friends homie but thats not with this jerk'll think
    I'll tell him "lean on me bro", n then poison him with purple drink
    Heard ur a queer that keeps a "notebook", w ur thoughts and emotions
    Every time i read ya diarrhea part of me wants to flush myself down the toilet
    Dope verse man...Opener was fresh, talk to the hand was cool. make a wish before seeing stars was hard tho....Keystrokes was cool. rest was nice. props for showing

predictions by meth

Boston vs. Barcotic

Boston has more posts saying hes not Joe Boston then he has verses. but i wouldnt wanna be called joey b either tho so i get it. from what ive read boston has some ideas, but lacks the wording or execution prowess needed to be clean and harsh in a fresh way. Barcotics been dropping some weird obscure shit lately lol, but hes doing what he needs to do to get by. he should win this one easily.

Allen Knight vs. Mr. Write

i think mr write is aka storyteller and if he is hes not a great battler, but more of a topical head. most of his concepts are dated and underdeveloped. Allens been dope for a decade now, i havent read anything from him in a while, but text is like riding a bike. Allen will win and have the best sports bar of the week.

Plethora vs. Hush

idk who plethora is. but hes gotta bunch of accomps so he must be at least pretty good. his bar in the 1-2 versus blue bayou was really good, and if thats how he usually drops he has a chance at catching an upset over Vic. Hush is realllly good tho and he doesnt make a lot of mistakes, so plethora will really have to drop fire. I got hush here.

Diasick vs. High n Drunk

Dia struggles to execute his bars in a harsh manner, and a lot of the times leaves his concepts under developed. hes not as bad as i remember tho, and ive actually seen some quality shit from him here lately, i hope it continues. i dont know this other guy at all so ill have to pick Dia to win this one,

Authenitc vs. Ryno

ryno just shows up drops his verse. hes like a business man, and business is good. he lost to bar before but his verse was solid, and hes doing the same thing over on the lime. hes got bars, sometimes he can get wordy, or drop a dated play here or there but hes def not a head u can sleep on or hell eatcha lunch. i like a lot of auths concepts, he just needs to try to bring his style up to date with whats current, his wording can come off corny sometimes and it hurts his punches. dont sleep on this battle. i got ryno tho,

Meth vs. Blue Bayou - OPEN FOR VOTES

Blues a legend, and the battles fire go vote on it.

Top Punches

Greedy vs Boston

Ur death will arrive in style, by limousine, when this long pipe is dumping
    Ull see a couple fly. Headed str8 for that crown like its prom night or something

Clout vs. Ronin

Ur so insecure who u tryna kid & the Only 'miller' training u did?
    Is 'swimmin in cases of it' to drown out the noise of ya wife takin another niggas dick.

Barcotic vs. Ryno

this fraud got me yawnin guys, but im always shy of sleep. bet
    i wanted someone in the top 40, so ima just body Ry n seek rest

Ryno vs. Barcotic

Word is u cut grass with pops, that type of business aint bringin’ no paper
    It must be hard to start a hedge fund when Daddy barely makes it trimming his neighbors

Bomb Bard vs. Diasick

Drown U W/Punches so I get Boat loads of votes! Choke bitch!
    You'll see me & Hog Tied.. @ the back of my boat right before he's thrown in the ocea

LLL INTVIEW WITH JOOG
    BY CLOUT:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wSaOv...t7eg/giphy.gif

Clout: How Did you come across text battling & what got you into it?

Greedy: Ill be honest. I dont even remember. It was probably over 10 years ago Lmao. But i do remember losing my first few battles. Thats pretty much what gave me the "hunger" if you will.

Clout: What do you think RB'll need to remain active?

Greedy: RB is good bro. Trust me. RB been "dying" for 12 yrs tbh. Its not going anywhere. As far as activity goes, thats up to the members. If the members can:
    -Give honest votes and stop doing shady sneaky shit, niggas wont feel like its a waste of time.
    -Not run off new members. I never really see new ppl stick around long. That gotta change tbh.

Clout: Do you think the League is running good?

Greedy: So far so good. I mean its only like week 3? Or something idk. But like i said, as long as it stays sucka free it'll be good. Beef and shit is good for business, its the mods that gotta hold it together. Plus if Kill Spree is running/co running, I think he will make sure shit runs right.

Clout: Who are your top writers to read this season or past seasons?

Greedy: Past seasons, Unfukwitable was my favorite to read. He's the only person i ever actively wanted to see drop. He got unique style and always drips heat.
    This season its probably blue bayou. I don't think i ever read any of his stuff before this month, but ppl talk about him like hes a legend, and from what I've seen so far hes def creative. So im def interested in seeing what this guy is gonna be dropping.

Clout: If given the opportunity which opponent would you like to face?

Greedy: Idk honestly. I dont have any rivals or anything or vendettas or settles to score that i can think of. But Letterman is the only person that i dont like battling. I battled like 10 times and im pretty sure he beat me most of em. How idk. Im waaaaay better imo, but this nigga always beats me. Smh. So him. Thats who id wanna battle.

Clout: Which two battler would you like to see the most battle, excluding yourself

Greedy: The same two i listed above. Id like to see a Bayou/Unfuk finals. That would be dope. But id have Un winning it. Ive seen some obvious, clear cut talent in the small sample size i got from Bayou, but i think Un would take him out.

Clout: What did you think of last weeks results?

Greedy: Regular, Shmegular tbh. Standard early season shit. But ur battle with Ronin was the clear stand out match of the week, given the beef yall seem to have. Which i had no idea about lol. If i was to guess, Ronin was talking spicy again. Smh. Shes a wild thot for no reason, but u handled it correctly. Salute.

Clout: Who do you think will champ First this season?

Greedy: Theres some heavy hitters in there. Hush, hes another one that i never read anything from, but i do know hes active on another site and i do know hes not to one to take lightly. But NC guys never seem to stick around long enough. Allen Knight could be the first champ, but hes another one who just might not stayed signed in long enough. He has before tho. So im going with my champ match scenario from above: Unfuk vs Bayou.
    That is, if BarComic doesn't just shut allll that shit right tf down. We all know if hes in it, hes giving out bad times left and right.

Clout: What artists are you currently listening to?

Greedy: Right now its:

Sada Baby. His shit slaps

Sauce Walka. His shit drippin

Curren$y. His shit is the shit you wish they played in the club but they dont. You gotta play it urself, after the club, with the window down, when the bitches is out and you do ya parking lot rounds real slow.

If you got any good questions u can think of for yourself feel free my guy. I appreciate you doing this <3

Greedy: Yea nigga. How's Iceland? You there now? You ever come to states? If so where at? How tf you aint on the national team out there, u like 6'18 nigga u need to be 360, between the leg dunking on everything lmao.

Clout: Yep signed out to focus on family time, i flew back home. I love it; its a much more down-to-earth & friendlier country. Theres more courteous and less bravado tough guy people here. People genuinely just care to see a smile & warm embrace of good food. We love our ale as well! Haha, i boxed as an Amatuer, wasn't very skilled in basket ball. I go to college in America, i live in West Philly when i am in school.

Quick mag this week thanks everyone for the help[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree @Cheese cake assassin @Amen someone move to LLL please. Couldnt start a new a thread there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Week 3 Mag

Done.

Open for feed or still working on it?

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Done.

Open for feed or still working on it?
    Its done. Quick mag but its up! Thx bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

No problem, and cool. Appreciate the effort.

I see @Ronin off to an amazing start this season, LOL.

Jesus, lol...

Battle Record
    5-0

Idk why you guys worship ronin like he’s the best thing to ever grace the planet earth lol

Good mag meth thank you

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Idk why you guys worship ronin like he’s the best thing to ever grace the planet earth lol

Good mag meth thank you
    Who worships him, aside from himself, tho? No one else does...

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post

Good mag meth thank you
    Where u see this happening? Nobody even fk w ronin like that
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit @Meth
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Where u see this happening? Nobody even fk w ronin like that
    Idk why but this made me LOL

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Idk why but this made me LOL
    Sign in, bro.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good shit yall

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Sign in, bro.
    Considering it

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Considering it
    Don't consider. Just do it, like all the Colin Kapp NIKE memes.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Lmaoooo @Meth why ya mans do that fish dirty like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't consider. Just do it, like all the Colin Kapp NIKE memes.
    Played.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Lmaoooo @Meth why ya mans do that fish dirty like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Played.
    Forced.