User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Week 2 Mag - FUCK YALL

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 2 Mag - FUCK YALL

INTRO!!!!
    What up you fucks. Decent week 1. just two No Shows from our friend @Fresh and @Mimic . They have earned themselves a nice DUCK award. Fuck them I hope their daughters get their heart touched by Hush.... Anyways this weeks mag going to be pretty quick as I'm stressed for time...Also it looks like I'll be running two leagues now since @Ronin crashed his truck into a tree and is in a coma? Or lost in court & has to pay child support to his sister? IDK WTF happened to the guy. Hes a good mod and can drop dope shit but last week wasnt a good look.... Hope he bounces back...........

ANYWAYS heres some music to rep while you read this trash mag

WEEK 1 BATTLE REVIEWS
    By:Spree

Barcotic Vs Unfukwitable
    -This was Battle of the week. Some of yall thought bars shit was a reach or didnt get it. Unf-Lynching... Pretty simple wordplay and the punch was nice. Fuks bar was too Hard though. Just was better this week... had a clever twist with it on a nameplay I've never seen. prolly been done though since bar has 9820394583209485 battles but this was fresh.

Winner: Unfukwitable

Illunatic Vs Zunto
    -Bad blood battle here as Illunatic doesnt put up with zelph...has banned him for reasonable shit and dumb shit. Zunto called him out I set the battle... ILLs bar was a decent concept...could havae been dope. but I wasnt feeling it. No one else was feeling it. the actual punch was basic and you really had no tie ins with the punch
    Zelphs bar was a played concept but read better, was harsher... I've deff seen the fruit ninja play. weird you'd use that concept when that game is old as fuck. anyways Zelph won this.

Winner: Chicken Nigglet

Plethora Vs Ronin
    -Pleth had a nice clean bar. That madden joint I feel i've seen or heard before but... shit was nice. Ronin Had a personal bar that fell short. Seemed Rushed... Like everything this week.... BUT Ronin was caught Deleting VOTES!... He deleted Amens vote because he voted no one After he took time out of his day to break down both these punches..... Roning admitted to this.

BUT

HE ALSO DELETED ILYA's FUCKING VOTE!. Ronin has lose his Smod privlages and Now is Running LLL Only. IDK WTF is up with this dude but Its pissin me off. LEts work together bro and keep shit rolling

Winner: Plethora

Greedy Vs Authentic
    -This battle was Lightl. Greedy dropped a cool genuine/Leather bar it was light... Authentic had a nice concept but didnt execute it. Needed to dumb it down IMO. Both need to be more harsher here to really get that hype for the battle. But Greedy edged this

Winner: Greedy

NO SHOW SHINE

ILYA's BAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Vs Mimic
    Invite you on a flight just to kick u out, hope u stay slumped from the fall
    Around here ur probably a reminder of something dumb, that's a hole punched in ur wall
    Bayous Bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Vs Fresh
    he's out his damn mind to beef when i got a can high & three clips..
    gut shots - Freshii's about to get Opened-Up on a Corner.. no Franchise Agreement
    Props for showing yall....You've been rewarded with NS wins!!!

CLASSIC BATTLE
    LLL SEASON 17 FINALS
    MURDA SHO Vs WORDZ AHGOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda sho vs me last time
    U get love in the mags huh, well ur last lost was a snuff and a bad one
    U dropped nothin but ass & that Sik body coulda got the cover of Maxim
    Quote Originally Posted by murda sho. View Post
    You just make sure you pm all your cock buffers to vote for you again... On any site other than this one I killed you last time we battled... But it's cool cause this your hometeam... Just make sure you don't drop one weak bar cause ima fuck you up

... homie
    c'mon son
    fake personals n weak bars to win..? it seems ur just quite slow at it..
    truth is I killed u both. u should thank my bandwagon for giving u a ride home, faggot.
    My consistency is fire, u just flop with each try n make wrong decisions
    the deal is ur bars are wack, no negotiating it.. they only drop under one condition.
    u have a shitty life but ur bitch gets creamed daily.. thats how the story goes
    she helps my penis reach new heights.. if anything grows on u its probably mold.
    this playoff had potential, but now I say to the trash with it
    cos we're hanging on by extensions.. hoping Arch still drops at the last minute.
    see, if this bitch is elevating I'll hit em with my finisher n decimate em'
    then toss a brick thru the windows of his soul n smash the interior decorating.
    he in the chat cryin about a mag, we couldn't stop this broads grieving
    Im thinking this bitch got issues.. n he ain't been mentioned in one all season.
    talking hard before the battle starts then demanding a mag.. bitch u worried?
    u'll get scrolled past the good parts ..we'll read about murda in the obituaries.
    I was already champ when we faced, couldn't even use u to get ahead
    u were just trying ur hardest to ascend.. but ended up dropping that half instead.
    u were literally the worst pick.. seeded last, it aint even a roast, dawg
    more like the Hong Kong Olympics from how far u were placed below smog.
    ur game lacks substance bitches run from sho till their legs breakin
    straight up, they dont just avoid this nerd. they'd jump into one just to escape em.
    I'll get serious for this next bar cos I feel I already doused u in flames
    n' push murda to the edge, since I want to make sure I get all jokes out of the way.
    fact is, Im set with the mob like joe pesci ..guns spark up n ur block bails
    promise, if I ever hear mermaid.. it better be him cleaning with a fox tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Murda Sho at NC
    BARS.

Anyway.. no hate cause he's a cool person but is it just me or this Wordz Ah God nigga would get destroyed over here... they be hyping some of the wackiest shit he be sayng on RB, but when someone else says something wack they tear it apart, he ever caught any reputable bodies over here? They treat dude like he's a King over there
    I took a 6 year break, u been at this dyin for a win n acting tender
    now ur mad a fuck cos Ive been gone that long n ur the one nobody remembers.
    after stompin duke, Ive only grown meaner. its true u see
    if mercy wordz.. its me staring at his corpse in a tux while reading his eulogy.

Zip him up!
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by Murda Sho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    cos you not an OG nigga.. I bet you drink your beer from a wine glass too. probably never had to climb a tree to get a coconut before smh.
    .. . . .

Body parts everywhere! I'll sever this queen's limbs into endless of pieces
    Forensics in teams would stumble over Wordz till Floyd's considered a genius
    This round u're done, those voters were drugged but once I clown this bum
    Who ever thinks Wor'll win must have been taken from Arch's town in one
    See he beats his opponents with line limits... It's not his bars that hurt
    I could blast him into next week!... & we'd still be reading that long ass verse
    His wench admits it that my dick style's good...
    The way she climbs my tree for the nuts'd make him reminiscent of his spic childhood
    His parents probably owned a corner store to keep this kid in good health
    But when I pull up to that mom and pops u better lock the shop orphan for urself
    Just chill with the crying, both u & Amen would get killed for replying
    If y'all keep sending shots to Mur, chemo treatment couldn't prevent u from dying
    He loves big bitches, clearly the cows are on his bucket to hit
    How u approach ox after ox but still can't seem to get a hug & a kiss
    But I don't knock it dude pursue what u like...
    If he got a boo who would commit that's what she'd do from her eyes because she's ruined her life
    To keep it a hun, some people see through the front
    If this dude's bars got any lighter niggas would steal it after chiefin a blunt
    Why do y'all treat Wordz like the President? Please bitch...
    U hype him to death well I'll give him five to the chest like the pledge of allegiance
    I've had beef with Hispanics, now Nik & Hush are my bros they're hot with the craft
    Butcher the worst one cause u drop & do that to most the concepts u have
    Seriously bro, these dudes just laugh & grit
    Ur dickriders refused to sign a prenup... and they still don't get half ur shit
    Things have got to change for real, I'm tryna show y'all he's a lame & his fails vary
    Then he comes with audible shit that could turn a red zone play to a Hail Mary
    But they buy bull, & u sell it well that's why realness won't fuckin beat u
    Keep flippin bars cause we know that Wordz AhGod were written by other people

It's been fun...

Zip Him Up!!

WINNER: Wordz AhGod.

...BATTLE IS FIRE

WEEK 1 TOP PUNCHES!!

@Unfukwitable
    -aka Cronus?.. smh

Think u’re a God til I behead u w/ surgeon moves,
    ..send ya fam on a Bar search;
    They’ll catch me holding up ya Apple like I’m looking for Service too.

@Barcotic
    -face it, he will act hard. claims hes bangin w/ attack bars
    but im unflinching.. meaning ima hang this fgt in my backyard

@Bayou
    he's out his damn mind to beef when i got a can high & three clips..
    gut shots - Freshii's about to get Opened-Up on a Corner.. no Franchise Agreement

@plethora
    r.i.p. Jacksonville..

red dot on ur chest if u feel hype, so sit still guy
    cuz next time u get Madden Curse, that shit'll happen in real life

@Greedy
    Listen faggot, ya girls kinky habits gettin bad, u should dip.
    I guess ur love is genuine... But so is the leather on my paddles and whip

POWER RANKINGS!!!

1:Unfukwitable

2:Barcotic

3:Bayou

4:Plethora

5:Greedy

MONEY IN THE BANK CYPHER!!!!

Starts Tonight.

Closes Sunday Morning!!!!

WINNER OF THE CYPHER WINS THE CHANCE TO CASH IN ON A AUTO CONTENDERS MATCH ANY TIME AFTER WEEK 5!

WEEK 5 ANOTHER CYPHER A LR CYPHER WILL GO UP!

WINNER GETS TO CHALLENGE THE MONEY IN THE BANK CYPHER WINNER FOR THEIR CASH IN!(Granted they havent used it)

IF ITS BEEN USED WINNER GETS THE BANK PRIZE

FUCK YOU!

OUTRO
    -Welcome back SmogdaGawd METH KNOWP BOSTON all you fucks who signed in. good to see you. Work that rust off Lets see ssome heat this week! Next weeks mag look for an Interview! Video Mag... and if things dont change a Roast.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 2 Mag(coming soon)

Mag up

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Re: Week 2 Mag - FUCK YALL

Dope read bro thanks for puttin in the time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Cool mag bruh

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Good stuff. Let's get it crackin.

Battle Record
    5-0

Appreciate the mag, I know it’s a lot of work.

But the power rankings are wrong

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

duck award still a thing? lol.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole