Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: LLL WEEK 1 MAG: Bars over Bullshit

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

LLL WEEK 1 MAG: Bars over Bullshit

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.jpg

Introduction

Welcome to week 1 of LLL, the bars are in and its time to see what the legend himself Bayou thinks about them.

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png

By: Blue Bayou

Bomb Bard vs. Ryno

This was a decent battle I’d say…Not familiar at all with Bomb Bard, I liked some of his nameplay ideas but didn’t like the execution of them. Open and closer we’re meh, rhymed feeling limp with ring again. I feel like there’s raw talent & creativity there, just needs to spend more time focusing on how he’s presenting his ideas. Ryno came with pretty consistent jabs throughout. I thought see things differenty was a good use of the phrase as an attack line, some of the bomb np’s were decent, prob flips but they were presented much better then Bomb’s. In the end, most of the voters agreed and Ryno took this with BB getting just one vote.

Blue Bayou vs. Mimic

Personally I thought Mim’s verse was pretty up & down. The opener was a cool idea but I don’t like how it was finished “you don’t know if it’s bullets or zeppelin”. The square buttons/controller reference & blue face were pretty played but I thought the OG prison pose bar was dope. On my end, apparently not a lot of my concepts were liked this week. I thought my opener was witty & some of the wordplay concepts were cool, other thought they were generally hit or miss, I’ll leave it at that. In the end it was a close one, BB edged it 4-2 in votes.

Barcotic vs. Cheesecake

Barc wanted to go pics but it wasn’t agreed to in the beginning. Barc came solid enough for a quick 10 liner… Opener was cool w/ a personal tie in, and I would say with the exception of pump to the staff he was generally consistently above avg and did what he had to do. Dunno Cheesecake but his verse wasn’t very good imo. Had one statementish personal bar and a bunch of filler & played bars. The voters agreed & Barc got the W.

Zunto vs. Ilya

Not a good battle at all to be honest. I didn’t know right away but Zunto is Zelph & I belive it when he said he keyed. All his concepts we’re flips with the exception of an Arms/hug line that seemed like a reach to me. On Ilya’s end, his opener was probably the best bar of the battle, but I found his wording to be generally poor & the lat two bars were complete filler lines. Not a gret showing by either, Zelph edged it.

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

Bayou vs Zelph

Zelph been doing good lately, his style isn't one I particularly like but others do and hes getting votes, that's what counts. Bayou a beast, wordplay for days and smooth wording, gonna be tough for lippy to take down BB.

Bayou 70/30

Barcotic vs Ryno

GO VOTE!!!!!!

Ronin vs Clout
    Clout been talking mad shit lately out of no where, thought we was always cool but imma have to put em in his place.

Ronin 10000000/00

Greedy vs Joe Boston
    This should be a walk in the park for joog unless joe boston some how miraculously got really good in the past month lol.

Greedy 80/20

Bomb Bard vs Dia
    Bard been elevating and working on that wording, if he took his time to write a verse he'd be a threat. But life's a bitch and time isn't a luxury. Still got him barely pulling away with this one.

Bard 60/40

Meth vs Unfuk
    Lets go ahead and complete the trilogy. Meth beat unfuk on the way to his title reign in season 19, then unfuk beat meth in the season 19 playoffs. This match doesn't have as much riding on it but it seemed like a dope match and good time to close out the trilogy.

50/50

http://i.imgur.com/eqQnUld.png

1. Barcotic

He's RB HOF for a reason. Dude has champed everything multiple times and has had a plethora of HOF battles lol. When he writes to his strong style and doesn't try to fit in with the NC gun bar bullshit dude is dope. I wanna see cronus come back, that style.

2. bayou

Dude's champed every league on every txt site that has ever been and could arguably be number one on this list.

3. Greedy

Dude's a rb HOF'er and it's well deserved. Hes champed everything but a season of LLL, who knows, this season could be his for the taking if he takes it serious.

4. Meth

Meth and unfuk are pretty much tied for 4th and 5th but I gave meth the number 4 spot cause he's champed the league and unfuk hasn't.

5. Unfukwitable

Dudes concepts are crazy sometimes and hes made like his own form of wording. When it comes down to it, dude is dope.

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

@Mimic
    Give him that dead kick. Street thuggin. Gat straight makin ya head spin
    for a Band I'd show u the Stairway to Heaven.. u aint know if it's bullets or Zeppelin

@Bayou
    i don't know u, & i wanted to ensure this was checkmate dude..
    so i decided to look into you.... & just as i thought, the bullet went straight thru
    ur girls a monster, fat as fuck - face of an old dyke..
    ^i just had to mention ur Chick n' shit...that's what u've been called ur whole life

@Bomb Bard
    'Feed Me More' punches & a shotty'll have U feelin limp
    Got Buckshot RNDs to 'Enter RyBack' so he'll never enter this Ring again

@Ryno
    This dude might run n tattle, These punches r gonna leave em rattled
    Its ironic ur name is bomb bard, cuz u’ve NEVER dropped fire in a battle

@Barcotic
    my stuffs great ffs, but this cupcake'll bring forced jawns
    no one will call it a slugfest... thats a buffet to this warthog

@dia
    Some people deserve ass kickings, this faggot earned it with the most.
    Bring ya best material, but Lion king punches don’t work against a goat!

@Ilya
    You'll be dead, 3 to the chest then 1 to the head for good measure
    Four vehicles full, 2 glocks ea. and red eyes for ur body, that's hood pressure!

@Zunto
    Len’ll get SMACKED! He regrets those marks on his mug like “why’d I do that?”
    New ink, get clapped. Or I’m drawing on ur face w/ the metal.. call it a new tat!

Outro

We got some good sign ins this week, hopefully that trend continues. We should have some good battles this week and in the future as we get closer to contender and champ matches. Till then yall carve out 30 mins of ur precious time, sit down and write a good verse. Gluck to errrbody.

Last edited by A. Diction; August 28th, 2018 at 04:41 PM

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: LLL WEEK 1 MAG: Bars over Bullshit

GUDELJ beat blue bayou already

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    GUDELJ beat blue bayou already
    I demand a recount!!!!

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Good effort. Preciate the mag ladies.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Nice read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This nigga @Ronin legit retarded LOL.

"Not familiar with Bomb Bard" - but he can pin point alias and can't even pin point an alias that revealed himself legit a week or so ago in multiple threads.

niGGa I been knew who it was the whole time.

Battle Record
    56-25

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    This nigga @Ronin legit retarded LOL.

"Not familiar with Bomb Bard" - but he can pin point alias and can't even pin point an alias that revealed himself legit a week or so ago in multiple threads.

niGGa I been knew who it was the whole time.
    That was blue bayou not me. Retard
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Props on this
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

copy & paste power rankings? lol

gd shit tho, keep em coming

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

I thought something seemed familiar lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

He's RB HOF for a reason. Dude has champed everything multiple times and has had a plethora of HOF battles lol

I see what u did there. Not funny

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I know who you are.

Your secret is safe with me, tho.

Battle Record
    56-25

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    He's RB HOF for a reason. Dude has champed everything multiple times and has had a plethora of HOF battles lol

I see what u did there. Not funny
    U battling @Hush next week

RIP
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    U battling @Hush next week

RIP

Yup. That nigga gonna get bodied

Battle Record
    4-8

@Ronin I'm not Joe Boston, B.