User Tag List

Page 448 of 469 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 447 448 449 458 ... LastLast
Showing results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Hmm... @King

No one told me I was a Hall of Fame member? That's fucked up...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Maybe we should work on a new name for the LLL instead of the corny one that we all know and love to hate.

RBBL

Rap Battle's Battle League. RBL was a RM thing.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Why?
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    Hmm... @King

No one told me I was a Hall of Fame member? That's fucked up...
    i dont think you are yet. i was gonna nom you once @Kill Spree updates your accomps so i know what to put in the nom thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Maybe we should work on a new name for the LLL instead of the corny one that we all know and love to hate.

RBBL

fuck that

the name is mad 90s i agree but it stays. we've changed it in the past to RBTL, it died and came back as LLL. time to just take the hint and realize this is here to stay.
    The Last Level

Stranger

RBBL

good thing about this new accomp system, if we was to change the name of LLL I could update all accomps at once, in the past that would have been impossible, I just changed all Legendary accomps to Classic.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    i dont think you are yet. i was gonna nom you once @Kill Spree updates your accomps so i know what to put in the nom thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

fuck that

the name is mad 90s i agree but it stays. we've changed it in the past to RBTL, it died and came back as LLL. time to just take the hint and realize this is here to stay.
    I went to look... Apparently got in 11-9 only no's were from old heads that didn't like my style cuz we ushered in the new shit lol

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Cloutdagawd

I’ll be in philly in July for a few days for a wedding.
    Oh ho ever seen a 6'8 light skin black guy try to tap a keg by himself?!?!

Sneak me into the wedding & see that it occur! &&& @Amen pay my flex meal plan for school thanks negro <3 Im a growing boy
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    I went to look... Apparently got in 11-9 only no's were from old heads that didn't like my style cuz we ushered in the new shit lol
    oh word. i actually voted in it lol i wonder y u didnt get a thread. maybe u needed a certain number of yes votes at the time?

i'll let @Kill Spree make the call to be fair. if he's cool with it i'll make the thread.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    179-20

oh word. i actually voted in it lol i wonder y u didnt get a thread. maybe u needed a certain number of yes votes at the time?

i'll let @Kill Spree make the call to be fair. if he's cool with it i'll make the thread.
    I honestly don't even remember... I thought it was just more yeses... But it's been yrs... I'm really not stressing it except for the fact that like 7 of the no's were super old heads lol

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

if u havent won a season of lll, u shouldnt be hof

- - - Updated - - -

textwise anyway

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

As far as I can remember back, 80% vote yes in order for it to be inducted was the standard?

And ya'll introduced the change font to a smaller font so we can stretch the fuck out of our bars style lol.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

That’s your department big dog

Battle Record
    179-20

As far as I can remember back, 80% vote yes in order for it to be inducted was the standard?

And ya'll introduced the change font to a smaller font so we can stretch the fuck out of our bars style lol.
    Lmao...

And maybe that's what it was... Cuz now it says majority...

But I'm gonna let y'all in on a secret as to partially why I never champed a season... I honestly never cared for leagues lol... Something about HAVING to write every week against the same people I've battled 20 times annoyed me... It's why I was only in 3 seasons I think... Honestly... I have like a dozen battles against just King

Battle Record
    64-17

Yea that period got fucked up with the whole RBTL, abattoir, and RIA shit too. We should be on like season 25 or 26 right now.
    @The Archetype can u just figure out your total list of accomps, we'll just have the new panel vote.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    179-20

Yea that period got fucked up with the whole RBTL, abattoir, and RIA shit too. We should be on like season 25 or 26 right now.
    @The Archetype can u just figure out your total list of accomps, we'll just have the new panel vote.
    Sure thing... I sent one to @Kill Spree but I gotta finish looking. I honestly have no idea what I champed in those offspring leagues lol... But I'll finish searching tonight