User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: BLAZE (instrumental) doughboytheproducer

BLAZE (instrumental) doughboytheproducer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jim B Dot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: BLAZE (instrumental) doughboytheproducer

OOOH the intro so far is crazy ... Just Blaze type .... oooh definitely Just Blaze type ..... this shit sound crazy ... feel like its just missing some more druims ... besides that this is crazy!!!!

Battle Record
    11-5

UH. Love the sample already.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. My dude. This is beautifully done.

I'm just glued listening to this. Melodically its fire. The sample work is top notch. The little additions are wonderfully crafted. The way the hook is worked in is super dope man.

Absolute top notch work. People SHOULD be investing in your sound man.

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by Jim B Dot View Post
    OOOH the intro so far is crazy ... Just Blaze type .... oooh definitely Just Blaze type ..... this shit sound crazy ... feel like its just missing some more druims ... besides that this is crazy!!!!
    thanks man I was going for a just blaze kind of feel but I wasn't really tryng to make this sound like a just blaze beat, I like to think this still has my mark on it as a producer

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    UH. Love the sample already.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. My dude. This is beautifully done.

I'm just glued listening to this. Melodically its fire. The sample work is top notch. The little additions are wonderfully crafted. The way the hook is worked in is super dope man.

Absolute top notch work. People SHOULD be investing in your sound man.
    thanks for the feedback I always love your input cuz I can tell you hear all the little details to all my beats and I make a lot of my beats with the intent of atleast impressing a soul or 2 not only on the beat itself but HOW it was made...thanks man I agree that's why im saving up money right now to go to audio engineering school so I can learn even more on how to improve my music production not to mention the million dollar ideas I have with video game beats lol...