DigiDough

[YouTube]WdL0OGKv7NQ[/youtube]
    Excuse the quality recorded on my thinQ
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: DigiDough

This is okay man. It's a little rushed and unpolished. But its screaming with potential for sure.

I would work on riding on that snare a little closer. Delivery was a little bit on the quiet side - it could be a quality issue though too.

I cannot say I am feeling that hook. It's a little bit on the weird side. Try to be in the mind of your audience a bit more.

That second verse is pretty dope though. Kind of smooths out. Slows down and I can hear what you're saying - yes, these lyrics are pretty fire even too. That was my favourite part of the song.

That hook's gotta go though. Lol. Ah fuck it, it grew on me like literally the last note.

Keep it up man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    64-44

Re: DigiDough

I wrote and recorded it in one day, so, you did like the chorus then?
    Lol LE I'm glad it grows on you the lyricism in the first verse is there give it a chance
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener