User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MURDEROUS CREATIONS

MURDEROUS CREATIONS

BLASTED BY SPACES SPEED imaginating FACTUAL BUT AFTER THE THEORY theres masterpieces
    AND A CAPTION TO CARRY rapping in aspen is INHABITED CHERRY MY ADVESARY can we GATHER THE CHERRYS
    CAN WE HAVE ATLEAST STARRY until we rebirth this whole dang place, well HAVE A CEMETARY roses and BLACK OBITUARYS after the night time theres HALF A CASKET AND THE MASK THAT IM WEARING passive thoughts
    asking god should I HAVE THE SEMINAR or a MANLY PERSONALITY Stanley was a dragon AND I CANT STAND HIM STARING IN ME dick chaney was dragon AND I HAVE FAMILY TO MARRY The CHAMPION OF CLARITY Dampening the Kleenex before HANDING ME THE KEROSENE gasoline and matches theY SCANDOLOUS WITH KEROSENE venomous
    thought process has me thinking I CANT LAUGH TEN MINUTES WITHOUT PASSION INTERFERING always DEMANDING WHAT IS DEARING but EVERLASTING {echo x3} Theres a DANCE THAT THEY CHEMICALLY ARE COMMANDING chemically deranged MENTALLY IM AMITY theres SYMPATHY AND APATHY get RID OF ME IM TANGIBLE.

HMU for whatever.
    HopeLess.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: MURDEROUS CREATIONS

Good flow I picked up on the different type of rhyme scheme. I like your dark concepts as well - I look fwd to reading more
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

I think if you want to produce results, you'd study the words you use.
    this looks like a bunch of slapped together words cuz they happened to rhyme.
    what was supposed to be being said in this piece? I'll wait...

الخناجر التوأم

The flow was solid but I didn't care for the structure. I am viewing as text and the structure took me way from this piece. A few reads and I was able to follow along. Change that up would but it's your piece so do as you please. Overall solid drop though.