User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 151

Thread: The next person that says to leave the site is getting banned for ever.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: The next person that says to leave the site is getting banned for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    What Nazi regime are you running @Dia?
    People can't say what they want?
    Ban me for telling people to go to Italy not Germany.
    You think forbidding people not to discuss/advertise/endorse/complain about, 'other sites' won't happen out of spite,
    or in pm?
    You wanna mute democracy by building resentment?
    You may mean well in some respects but lose credibility by forgetting number one on THE list... Free Speech,
    well...I mean, there's a nice way to say that's fucked but I cant be fucked thinking of it.

People should flog whatever site they want, without life ban dictatorships...
    ....R.B should thrive on competition; realising growth happens because of it.
    R.B should be supporting the Hip hop/ rap/ forum communities, forum writers are a dying breed and need like minded people;
    the more the merrier...plus...You get more bees with honey than vinegar.

Stop treating to ban.

People research other options, that's human nature Kim John Un.
    Competition is healthy. Diversity is healthy.

Maliciously trolling about other rap sites to be a fucking faggot is not. This is why consequences were dealt. Back in the hay-day of this site The End would have done something similar. It's treason when youre on this site everyday to be a little bitch and just contribute to the steady decline that is RB. FOH with amen and zelph bunch of whining no talent hacks that sit around and make a shit place even shittier cuz they have nothing better to do with their so called lives.... Ppl used to ride or die when it came to other sites. I've been a part of a ton of site battles here. It would be one thing, Emily, if it were done with intent other than to be a fuck-boy. Nah mean?

- - - Updated - - -

enough is enough, dont like it here? Bye.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

amen and I were at it day after day, same with dagel, no one mentioned a ban.
    If anything, those beefs were considered activity.
    Dagels modding is a prime example of where disdain was considered an asset for some.
    lulz

Raise your hand if you got this PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

man, i miss this place.
    when it was good, it was so inspirational.

then there were a whole bunch of weird rules and exceptions to the rules....and @Enoch Light can attest to this.

i dont want rules, i just want people to write whatever the hell they want true or not.

its a writers forum and there are frigggen rules that no one bothers to enforce from the head down
    so why the hell members should have to do jack is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Competition is healthy. Diversity is healthy.

Maliciously trolling about other rap sites to be a fucking faggot is not. it has been while ive been here. its been considered activity and potential beef in om. This is why consequences were dealt. bs. people got promoted regardless of theft. fof with thatBack in the hay-day of this site The End would have done something similar. i dont know who the END is, nor the hay day ive heard about for years. i only care about now and what ive myself experienced while ive been hereIt's treason when youre on this site everyday to be a little bitch its been considered healthy beef and activity in the past tho. not that i havent complained myself in the past, but i was considered a winging lil cow because of it and just contribute to the steady decline that is RB. ive been hearing that for years. yawn. nothings changedFOH with amen and zelph both made me laugh, both had a little bit of a gutso i admired, both pissed me off. so what? admins do that by not even being here.bunch of whining no talent hacksbs, takes talent to make me laugh. that sit around and make a shit place even shittier theyve actually made it funnier in the lounge. better than this dia hitler crap.cuz they have nothing better to do with their so called lives....you dont know that. thats judging. Ppl used to ride or die when it came to other sites.not sure what that means, sorry I've been a part of a ton of site battles here. ok, fair enough, i respect your opinion.It would be one thing, Emily, if it were done with intent other than to be a fuck-boy. nah, fuck boys have gottn a laugh outta me at times. beats the boring. Nah mean? Nah mean?

- - - Updated - - -

enough is enough, dont like it here? Bye.
    bye, nice talking with you. and i mean that.
    Last edited by Emily; July 20th, 2018 at 01:06 PM

Battle Record
    115-57

man, i miss this place.
    when it was good, it was so inspirational.

then there were a whole bunch of weird rules and exceptions to the rules.

i dont want rules, i just want people to write whatever the hell they want true or not.

its a writers forum and there are frigggen rules that no one bothers to enforce from the head down
    so why the hell members should have to do jack is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

bye, nice talking with you. and i mean that.
    lol, the bye isnt to you its an in general statement

- - - Updated - - -

and you make valid points to hold your opinion. But, if ppl wanna burn their own house down thats on them, I aint givin em the lighter or accepting it.
    Last edited by Meks.; July 20th, 2018 at 11:52 AM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

lol, the bye isnt to you its an in general statement

- - - Updated - - -

and you make valid points to hold your opinion.
    yeah i lol got it
    just saying, nice exchanging experiences with you.

and ty
    Last edited by Emily; July 20th, 2018 at 11:52 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

LOL Meks butt hurt 5 years later.

What a fucking loser.

Meks why don't you create a thread that gets 1,500 plus views with over 300 comments.

Oh yea, you can't because you are a fucking loser.

I contribute - where you do not. Go make another weird awkward video where your friend is in the background feeling completely uncomfortably forced to co-sign your wack bullshit.

Faggot.

HI @Emily

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

hey amen

see, meks., this isnt new to you or me or anyone.

but seriously, do you write?

id be curious to read anything at all.
    that goes of you too amen.

other than bitching, does anyone here write?

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    LOL Meks butt hurt 5 years later.

What a fucking loser.

Meks why don't you create a thread that gets 1,500 plus views with over 300 comments.

Oh yea, you can't because you are a fucking loser.

I contribute - where you do not. Go make another weird awkward video where your friend is in the background feeling completely uncomfortably forced to co-sign your wack bullshit.

Faggot.

HI @Emily
    im not here to make threadds that get views and comments, thats not my role now and it never was. Im here cuz its RB, if ppl wanna talk shit, they battle and thats that. That art is lost on this site, and you just keep running off at the mouth but you dont so shit about it. Yea, sure, you contribute, to the non art section of the site dude. You just troll shit and while it is in fact entertaining, you still do nothing. You claim to be a great writer, battler and you'd murder me 1,000 times over but i have yet to see jack shit. And you'll claim im not worth the effort, or you just dont find fun in battling anymore etc etc. Then STFU about it. You dont like me? I dont care. Read the fuckin avy. So when you talk shit, and i call for you to prove it, and you dont, then i will keep sitting here telling you to shit or get off the pot.

Side note is - you maliciously attack your own house, not just for fun, you genuinely want to troll this site in favor of others and that is treason. Go troll there then you worthless clown. Treason shouldnt be tolerated.

- - - Updated - - -

hey amen

see, meks., this isnt new to you or me or anyone.

but seriously, do you write?

id be curious to read anything at all.
    that goes of you too amen.

other than bitching, does anyone here write?
    Forever yea. All sorts of stuff. I actually have a decently successful free-lance side gig on Fiver.com
    Last edited by Meks.; July 20th, 2018 at 12:09 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

But, if ppl wanna burn their own house down thats on them, I aint givin em the lighter or accepting it.

you know, i once warned that same thing, your words... 'i wont say who, but high on staff' that a certain mod of his would burn the place down.
    Enoch and i warned them. Yet admin, gave that lighter you speak of, we had no choice but to except it.
    Guess what Meks?
    We watched it burn down.

- - - Updated - - -

im not here to make threadds that get views and comments, thats not my role now and it never was. Im here cuz its RB, if ppl wanna talk shit, they battle and thats that. That art is lost on this site, and you just keep running off at the mouth but you dont so shit about it. Yea, sure, you contribute, to the non art section of the site dude. You just troll shit and while it is in fact entertaining, you still do nothing. You claim to be a great writer, battler and you'd murder me 1,000 times over but i have yet to see jack shit. And you'll claim im not worth the effort, or you just dont find fun in battling anymore etc etc. Then STFU about it. You dont like me? I dont care. Read the fuckin avy. So when you talk shit, and i call for you to prove it, and you dont, then i will keep sitting here telling you to shit or get off the pot.

Side note is - you maliciously attack your own house, not just for fun, you genuinely want to troll this site in favor of others and that is treason. Go troll there then you worthless clown. Treason shouldnt be tolerated.

- - - Updated - - -

Forever yea. All sorts of stuff. I actually have a decently successful free-lance side gig on Fiver.com
    id be interested in reading your work.

Battle Record
    115-57

you know, i once warned that same thing, your words... 'i wont say who, but high on staff' that a certain mod of his would burn the place down.
    Enoch and i warned them. Yet admin, gave that lighter you speak of, we had no choice but to except it.
    Guess what Meks?
    We watched it burn down.
    And the tears of yesteryear havent been enough to extinguish the fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess what Meks?
    We watched it burn down.

- - - Updated - - -

id be interested in reading your work.
    i'll share just remind me, i'm at work right now.
    Last edited by Meks.; July 20th, 2018 at 12:31 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

And the tears of yesteryear havent been enough to extinguish the fire.
    in a nut shell i feel enoch light and i got chucked under a bus by double standards from not just gow at the time but also by illunatic (so much for not naming names).
    totally on another page with admin. my disappointment for both includes that avenue.
    But just because we clashed doesnt mean i disrespect or ignore or dismiss other things theyd both done,
    nor the opportunities theyd offered me.
    loyalty over momentary quick views though, ultimately lost.
    and i think thats a shame. Because i love rb.

youre right. it should be about substance.
    but you know, laughs and beef get views too.
    even fights in the lounge.

we just added bs to so called activity on a so called dead site.

take it as you will.

everyone has their own take.
    and should be allowed to voice it freely i reckon.
    Last edited by Emily; July 20th, 2018 at 12:40 PM

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

*Admin angry because they had to remove Dagel

*Admin PM's ex-mod saying now that our "workhorse" is gone, what are you going to do to help

*ex-mod says "i will gladly help, give me the Audio section

*ex-mod gets this

This was supposedly after me and GOW worked everything out and was back on good terms. Also keep in mind that up until my falling out with the admin, i did NOTHING but help with the OM, i brought people to this site from other sites to compete in leagues and join the OM, as well as assisting with just about every writing league that took place and bringing activity to those sections

so when I hear its not entirely the admins responsibility to keep this place alive. . i have to counter that by saying they did a good job of pushing the ones away that ACTUALLY wanted to help in favor of staffing morons that would bring a little bit of activity to a section only for a couple weeks then bail out . . even on their own crews that they started

so yea, im not going to tell people to leave this site. But i sure as fuck wont do anything that is productive or potentially beneficial for the site, and i openly admit, im just here to watch this place take its last dying heart beat

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

yo wtf guys...

meks is dope.. he knows what hes doing.

Battle me in Audio, people. ive been asking forever
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

when admin was here and involved this place's heart beat enticed people to want to write, it brought momentum.

i wish magic happened and they cared like that again.
    enough to take the reigns/clean up and not dump it on dia, but to actually save it with their active attendance.

but im feeling thats wishful thinking.

oh look, there goes a flying pig.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

idk why you guys banned dagel. He's a pussy sure, but just like with the great father his unpopularity and peoples dislike for him didnt chase anyone away it made people come together to try and eliminate him. Now that theyre both gone wheres the fun?

- - - Updated - - -

if anyone knows how to get a hold of dagel lmk. dude was a jerk ill give you that but like myself he spent his childhood in here and geniunely cares about that place. You may not like the guy but he contributes.