Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Accomplishments (2)
    Audio of the Week
    SOTW

Latest Graphics Work

A couple Track Covers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Accomplishments (17)
    Classic Topical Battle
    2x Classic Open Mic
    13x OM HOF
    Classic Member

Re: Latest Graphics Work

Pretty slick. Didn't notice the "Team Top Shelf" at first though. Was wondering what TTS meant. I kept looking at it, then noticed it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The second track cover looks better, just my 2 cents though...
    Last edited by vivawugudu; February 22nd, 2020 at 05:20 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

both are solid

You are doing great! I’ve only been studying graphic design for a couple of months using various video tutorials on the Internet and special portals for designers. I try to practice in this as often as possible and I already have my first successes. Recently I found here free mockups of flyers https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/flyer-mockup and decided to use one in order to make a flyer with my design. It turned out pretty well, but I understand that I still need to practice a lot in this and read more information about graphic design.

I'm so much impressed with your, could you share more details abut your project, colors and what software are you using? my latest project is on Spirit Halloween Coupons and I'm working first time on Ai, for me Ai is pretty hard

If you are planning to travel Switzerland you must know the best time to visit switzerland

It looks great. Graphic design is a very important art to make a conveyable message to the digital world !! It's a very powerful medium !!

It looks great.
    run 3

It looks tempting brother, I had my business logo designed by the rush my logo expert artisits, they did a really good job and were within my budget too.

Nice work.
    Now buy
    from experts.