User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: other battle sites?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

other battle sites?

What text battle site should i go to besides netcees?

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: other battle sites?

The biggest site seems to be rap royalty but I wouldn't recommend it. They judge the battles completely on friendship and favoritism and bias rather than objective skill, but that's the same everywhere you go apparently. They also force you to give two pieces of feedback for every rap post you put in which is annoying as fuck because 90% of the shit there is to give feedback on sucks ass and you have to read through and critique abhorred tedious drivel just to put a verse up. They will ban you for no good reason if they don't like you (which they did to me a few years back) and the best rapper there cheat by using online thesauruses and random insult generators to sound smart.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    The biggest site seems to be rr but I wouldn't recommend it. They judge the battles completely on friendship and favoritism and bias rather than objective skill, but that's the same everywhere you go apparently. They also force you to give two pieces of feedback for every rap post you put in which is annoying as fuck because 90% of the shit there is to give feedback on sucks ass and you have to read through and critique abhorred tedious drivel just to put a verse up. They will ban you for no good reason if they don't like you (which they did to me a few years back) and the best rapper there cheat by using online thesauruses and random insult generators to sound smart.
    this is completely false, it has to be one of the most fairest sites I been to, but that's going to exist every where (esp nc), and every site should take notes on the quality of votes there, also RR is far from the biggest, it's just one of the longest standing forums besides RB, LB and RM.

Also they won't ban you for no reason or because they don't like you, I was at one time the most hated member on the site, and once hacked the site to.

also I really hate these threads, so keep it clean guys, also mention sites by intiials and don't actually drop the links, we are trying to keep people here not inform them of other sites HAHAH.

RB is the shit!

Battle Record
    0-100

Why is this thread no closed?

Why haven't these members received infractions?

You biased faggot. Dia forever worthless piece of faggot shit.
    Name Br&nd

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Thanks for the feedback Fact Machine & Dia. I'll check em out

Battle Record
    55-6

since when do we promote other sites?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Why is this thread no closed?

Why haven't these members received infractions?

You biased faggot. Dia forever worthless piece of faggot shit.
    theres a difference between talking about the site in initials and dropping a direct link to it and telling everyone the site is closing and to go join it, and even stickied it, like you and broke did.. that is the only reason broke got punished, and he, continued. it's okay to mention initials its always been, I'm pretty sure more people know what NC is than RR, because it's a totally different crowd, that's why I joined, because I'm like isis around these shits.

I will close this if it gets disrespectful to the site.

Battle Record
    5-0

RR Is wack af. You don’t wanna come to Netcees because you’re alresdy there under another name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Stranger

i DON'T go there because they won't let me have my OG name back.

I'm not posting there anyway.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

this rule about not mentioning sites that EVERYONE knows exists is just dumb at this point. .

if anything, the administration needs to take a long hard look at their competing sites and leverage their ideas to draw people back to these forums if they really give a shit about this site.

say what you want about RR, but when they can be dead for 2 years and 1 ppv event will sprout up and bring just about every member back to that site to compete in that one event. why? because its something that everyone has something to gain from. and its flat out fucking fun!

when i mentioned implementing something like that here it was like nobody even wanted to listen. then when i tried to host a radio show . . well, that wasnt good enough either because the internet traffic was going to talk shoe instead of RR. simply put, the admins dont take chances on anything. . and at the end of the day RR and LA will be the last two ships to sink

this place is done as far as im concerned, and NC may as well just turn their site into a general chat forum for internet trolls and shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    this rule about not mentioning sites that EVERYONE knows exists is just dumb at this point. .

if anything, the administration needs to take a long hard look at their competing sites and leverage their ideas to draw people back to these forums if they really give a shit about this site.

say what you want about RR, but when they can be dead for 2 years and 1 ppv event will sprout up and bring just about every member back to that site to compete in that one event. why? because its something that everyone has something to gain from. and its flat out fucking fun!

when i mentioned implementing something like that here it was like nobody even wanted to listen. then when i tried to host a radio show . . well, that wasnt good enough either because the internet traffic was going to talk shoe instead of RR. simply put, the admins dont take chances on anything. . and at the end of the day RR and LA will be the last two ships to sink

this place is done as far as im concerned, and NC may as well just turn their site into a general chat forum for internet trolls and shit
    it's not mentioning the sites, it's dissrespecting the site and telling everyone to leave and the site is closing, that's a dick move and I don't want anyone on here that does that, not to mention said person only did it because they wasn't made admin.

this isn't done for we are still going to try to promote some more, and it looks bad to have those disrespectful post on here, especially from staff.

this dude told everyone the site was closing, told them to join NC, stickied the shit, then tagged everyone on the fucking site, that is beyond mentioning the site LOL.

it doesn't look good to have the first thing people see when they come here, is that the site is dead, especially if they think about joining it.

this will take a community effort to get rid of the fucking negativity on here, I'm guilty of it as well.

also I wouldn't mind hosting PPV style events on here, proposed that idea a long time ago tho.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i understand trying to steal people from one site to another, but im on a lot of other sites . . like. . .

car forums for example... we all speak very openly about other sites. i can be on gencoupe.com's site linking a post from genesisforums.com and nobody gives a shit because its all common interest in the same shit

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i understand trying to steal people from one site to another, but im on a lot of other sites . . like. . .

car forums for example... we all speak very openly about other sites. i can be on gencoupe.com's site linking a post from genesisforums.com and nobody gives a shit because its all common interest in the same shit
    It was just the way he did it and the fact he was staff and tried to trick peoplee into leaving which is why he was punished his whole attitude was child like, like make me admin or else. It went far deeper than mentioning a site.

What u said is different from what he did.

Battle Record
    0-100

Stfu you worthless faggot. No one reads your posts. So your paragraphs aren't needed or wanted for that matter, idiot.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Gettysburg.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!