User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Christmas lights. . . Permanent outdoor lighting ftw

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Christmas lights. . . Permanent outdoor lighting ftw

So, I'm extremely late getting Christmas decorations outside my home because my shipment of lights was on back order and delayed.

I got them temporarily hung using regular Christmas light clips, There are a few transitions I have to cut the cable and extend to get them to install perfect over the window and door arches, but they look pretty damn amazing. I don't think the video does much justice in showing just how bright these things can get.

Unless there's a power supply failure or something, i should never have to hang lights again lol. Each LED light is addressable, and you can make your own custom colors and scenes. They are voice controlled, and they react to music if you want to build light shows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Christmas lights. . . Permanent outdoor lighting ftw

Hell yeah.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

That looks nice. Not overly exaggerated, just relaxed and chill. I love the color scheme, too. Is that boat for fishing?

Are those the Govee ones I had the light strips but got mad and ripped them down and used some cheap shit lol ima get the twinkly ones probably

- - - Updated - - -

The strips are a pain to work with but i like the perm ones

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    That looks nice. Not overly exaggerated, just relaxed and chill. I love the color scheme, too. Is that boat for fishing?
    yessir. .

the lights have a shit load of different scenes and stuff you can pick from too. when i get them permanently attached ill make a longer video going through some of the cool ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Are those the Govee ones I had the light strips but got mad and ripped them down and used some cheap shit lol ima get the twinkly ones probably

- - - Updated - - -

The strips are a pain to work with but i like the perm ones
    yes, they are the govee permanent lights. I love their products.

I have their permanent lights.
    Curtain lights
    their TV ambient lighting for both my 75 and 85" TV's
    two sets of govee glides
    150 ft of their String lights
    and a shit load of RGB strips and bulbs.

Its my go to company for RGB lighting shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yea I got some govee stuff to use to have the outside led ones before they came out with the perm ones

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Nice. What kind of fisherman are you? I'm a catfisherman. I used to do the whole bass and crappie fishing thing years ago until I realized the size of catfish that would go after the crappie. Lmao. I've been an avid catfisherman ever since. I only do freshwater.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Nice. What kind of fisherman are you? I'm a catfisherman. I used to do the whole bass and crappie fishing thing years ago until I realized the size of catfish that would go after the crappie. Lmao. I've been an avid catfisherman ever since. I only do freshwater.
    I love large mouth bass fishing. Blue Gill and Crappie too. Thats what i grew up on fishing out in lake Okeechobee with my grandfather.

Now i do more inshore fishing in the Indian River. I target different species depending on time of season. Mostly Redfish, Grouper, Snapper, occasional sail cat and Snook. Some days are calm enough for me to get my small boat outside the inlet to grab some Mahi off the Disney reefs.

I also tend to catch quite a bit black tip shark
    Some days i just go out, drop some crab traps. . hit up Captain Hirams for lunch then scoop up the crab on the way back.

Battle Record
    32-6

Right. The first thing I thought of when you posted that pic is that it was a saltwater vessel. And the surrounding topography looked alot like Florida. Lol.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

I like those lights. It's different.

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Sites Worst Battler
    Battle Record
    0-2

That house, it arouses me. My penis is completely engorged. Tell me more about this visually delightful spectacle.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yea I need to do a light show next year working on the flower bed this spring and that’s the key right now the spot for it holds too much water so got to work on that before I do any lights there