Return reformed terror thrusting, crushing those clever
    "Sip the tea to see the gypsies dancing with glee"
    "Prancing to be bringers of demise, fancying with thee"
    Those speak my name with monochromatic inflections
    Antidemocratic receptions for those pens of infektion
    Since inception the deceit was decrepit in outcomes
    Removing the flaccid plastic anterior to out some
    King of the Vocab, throne dust preservation immaculate
    Grab a dictionary for half you niggas feeling emasculated.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Return

Always a pleasure and an aw in reading yours and your vocab puts Keith Murray under the deck ��
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Loved this, agree with the person above, vocabulary is incredible. Would love you hear this recorded

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

143, you son of a gun... first bar and i've already had to look up your two end words. we're in for a long first read at this rate. lol! okay... all good up until "anteriority" alright back to dictionary.com for me. damn son. that was the last word I had to define but man oh man... I need to read this way more times to make it clear. you just made a statement there at the end. feel unsure about documenting my need to look up the words now. but you know what, no shame in a dictionary because knowledge is ever expanding.

okay, give me some time for a few read throughs now.

lots of crazy rhymes and good flow, i do get thrown off when your ends aren't multis, but it's not a knock on you, you have plenty of multis and internals littered throughout. man i feel like this verse from you is you turned up a notch, your abstract phrasing never seemed to confuse me more, 3 words i looked up, that's been a long time since i've had to look up 3 words for a topical. however, to be honest, i could just be stoned, and real rusty from not reading topicals in a while.

on closer inspection...these are loafers (hahahha i hope you like my simpsons reference)

on closer inspection though, everything I have been saying, my entire jouney in this here feedback that I have been documenting since I first had to look up two words after the first bar.... the entire point of your verse, is exactly this. i believe that you were trying to prove everyone intellectually inferior, while simultaneously challenging us all to rise to the occassion and break down each bar until we understood it and realized that you were dissing us readers the entire fucking time.

good fucking show mate!

how'd i do? did i get it right? am i too much of a tin foil hat conspiracist or am i just a little too stoned at the moment?
    infektedpenz

Awards PC HOF

the big homie 143. listen, i'm gonna be honest with u, i don't really have a concrete idea of what this piece is alluding to. perhaps its a super layered braggadocio piece? but there were lots of ill lines. my personal fav was this..

Those speak my name with monochromatic inflections
    fuckin dope! the swag, the imagery and overall wording of that line is really ill. keep on, sir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.