User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Drake will recover from pusha t diss at midnight

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Drake will recover from pusha t diss at midnight

We will discuss this later

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Drake will recover from pusha t diss at midnight

I hope you're right because Drake is one of the dopest lyricists of all-time and I really enjoy his music.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Drake was effected by this?? That shit had no effect, at least nothing that the world didn't forget about in like a week. With all the fucking stupid shit going on in music now rappers that would've been a laughing stock in the 90's era are invincible in this one. Shit's a circus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    55-6

shit bout go platinum over night

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

"I wasnt hiding my kid from the world
    I was hiding the world from my kid"

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I hope you're right because Drake is one of the dopest lyricists of all-time and I really enjoy his music.
    Trollolololol

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    "I wasnt hiding my kid from the world
    I was hiding the world from my kid"
    Seems very placed and political to me. That song is actually good but he’s out here acting like he didn’t leak that he took care of him or like he wasn’t about to roll out his Adidas line on his sons name which is lame but his stans who are plentiful in number are sure to eat that shit up .

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-100

Looking forward to ignoring it like every other one of his albums.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I took a listen and I have to say it ranks up there with Nas' "Ether" as being one of the most influential and memorable diss tracks I've ever heard.

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Iscariot View Post
    Seems very placed and political to me. That song is actually good but he’s out here acting like he didn’t leak that he took care of him or like he wasn’t about to roll out his Adidas line on his sons name which is lame but his stans who are plentiful in number are sure to eat that shit up .
    So the fuck what? You know how many rappers have kids we dont know about? Drake took an L cause he didnt respond to that. The diss itself was wack.

Stranger

apparently theres an unreleased micheal jackson track featuring drake on there.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    So the fuck what? You know how many rappers have kids we dont know about? Drake took an L cause he didnt respond to that. The diss itself was wack.
    It really wasn’t and it’s not the point of having kids we don’t know about it’s literally denying the child to save face and then recanting those statements whenever put on blast.

AI

The point of bringing up the kid was to try and discredit Drake and get some of his mostly female fan base to turn against him. Like it or not, Drake is one of the main faces of hip hop right now [unfortunately] and to de-throne him that's how you have to do it.

Battle Record
    22-14

I missed the part where he ever denied having a baby.. He just didnt make it public knowledge. Im sure he was overwhelmed at first considering it was a mistake. Could you imgagine how many whores he smashed try claiming theyre pregnant.

The fact that people consider that "dethroning" is disturbing to me.

The fact that people think posting pictures of your kid on social media makes you a good/loving parent.. Is strange to say the least.

Social media is the downfall of society.

I mean, Pusha's diss was leaps and bounds better than that trash Drake came at him with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯