User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: who the fuck is this xxxtentacion guy and why are people getting all emotional about his death?

Re: who the fuck is this xxxtentacion guy and why are people getting all emotional about his death?

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    What if that was YOUR kid.
    if it was MY kid, I'd have taught him not to beat women and rape people with bbq forks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stranger

Re: who the fuck is this xxxtentacion guy and why are people getting all emotional about his death?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    if it was MY kid, I'd have taught him not to beat women and rape people with bbq forks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    if it was my kid id be surprised if he didn't do that.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

^that's really sick man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    55-6

all these allegations .

kid was only 20 years old bottom line.

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    ^that's really sick man.
    He's looking for attention.
    Name Br&nd

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    ^that's really sick man.
    I agree. Beating pregnant women and your fans is pretty disgusting. Man.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by aSap iLL View Post
    all these allegations .

kid was only 20 years old bottom line.
    thus proving abortion should be legal until the age of 21

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    55-6

kinda funny, but not really.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

He made some dope music. I dig emo rock shit, so I was a fan of his 17 and ? albums. Tried peeping the joints he put out before that but don't think I liked anything. At least not anything I remember.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    55-6

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    He made some dope music. I dig emo rock shit, so I was a fan of his 17 and ? albums. Tried peeping the joints he put out before that but don't think I liked anything. At least not anything I remember.
    look at me pretty dope , and so is jocelyn flores.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by aSap iLL View Post
    look at me pretty dope , and so is jocelyn flores.
    Jocelyn Flores was my fav track on 17. Look at me is cool, but I don't think I ever made it all the way through that track.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

smh

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    So he had a history. We all do. Clearly he was trying to change his life. That was obvious. I don;t condone beating women especially pregnant ones but you all know 1 side of the story. There is always too. Ask @B Dot LESNAR how often he beats his wife and then interview his wife, it's magnified times 10 to every 1 occurrence.

Regardless, no one deserves to have their life taken, so go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    So he had a history. We all do. Clearly he was trying to change his life. That was obvious. I don;t condone beating women especially pregnant ones but you all know 1 side of the story. There is always too. Ask @B Dot LESNAR how often he beats his wife and then interview his wife, it's magnified times 10 to every 1 occurrence.

Regardless, no one deserves to have their life taken, so go fuck yourself.
    Calm down snowflake, wouldn’t want you to pull another no show lmaoo

Battle Record
    0-100

Doesn't even make sense, loser.
    Name Br&nd