User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Steady Goin' Crazy - Noise 9[produced by Daga]

Battle Record
    2-4

Steady Goin' Crazy - Noise 9[produced by Daga]

After over a year of not recording together...
    Saturday I set up my equipment an we got crackin'

1st Verse: Scrape
    2nd verse: Markrosik
    3rd verse/Mixed/Mastered: LEWSHiS
    Beat production: Daga BeatMaker

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Steady Goin' Crazy - Noise 9[produced by Daga]

dope track man this takes me back...dope beat choice this track was dope to listen to real shit

Battle Record
    2-4

appreciate that fam!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This shit is so funky and grimy at the same time. the flows got me vibing hard. Op said this is three verses, either two of y'all sound A LOT alike and I didn't notice a third verse, or it cut out short?

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    2-4

Feedback Bump

haha yeah me and my brothers voices are alot alike but once you hear a track or two you can tell the difference!

Markrosik is from 1:04-1:33
    LEWSHiS[me] is from 1:33 til the end

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    Feedback Bump

haha yeah me and my brothers voices are alot alike but once you hear a track or two you can tell the difference!

Markrosik is from 1:04-1:33
    LEWSHiS[me] is from 1:33 til the end
    I can hear it now. I def hear the difference in y'all style too I think. I thought it was just the same person switchin it up at first. Y'all sound too damn much alike voice wise.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit