User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

@Dia bro you can either freestyle battle me or regular audio battle me I don't even care because I can do both. You're the shook little bitch who refuses to battle.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

Oh wait, wasn't he trying to clown me for not battling? Weird...

Yet he's got open battles open and is ducking someone? Please search my last battle, PERIOD. Been at least 2 years since I wrote a battle verse, AT LEAST but probably longer lol.

Fucking delusional pussy.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Yet he's got open battles open and is ducking someone? Please search my last battle, PERIOD. Been at least 2 years since I wrote a battle verse, AT LEAST but probably longer lol.

Lmao. It's been 15 years since I last did an audio battle. You think he would accept.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

He's a pussy.

He might accept your offer on another website, tho. Challenge him on RR, NC, RM, etc...

Battle Record
    32-6

I don't care what site he wants to do it on. I'll post my audio here and he can bring it wherever he needs to get votes.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

and I have never done an audio battle on here.. not about to start now..

no one has ROFL

I won't accept your offer, it sounds like your trying to troll me into wasting a track.

I don't give a fuck if people dickride in a text battle.

not about to waste my time recording an audio for dickrider, for some scrub ass texter, with trolling inc apabilities.

Battle Record
    32-6

god i hate you

- - - Updated - - -

I'll drop my track first. How about that?

Stranger

Stranger

lmao at shook, what have you done in audio, I have never even heard nothing, and don't want to.

Battle Record
    32-6

stop ignoring me faggot

and why did you delete my thread

Stranger

don't be stupid and make threads like that dude, and you stickied the shit.

Battle Record
    32-6

you shook af right now

you ducked celph in an audio battle, now you ducking me in a freestyle battle or regular audio battle

that's the definition of shook

i want cody pheonix to fucking murder you

fucking pussy

Stranger

yea,there's a better chance at getting PBX and RB active.

Battle Record
    32-6

talk whatever shit you want to try and shift the point i'm making to you but it doesn't change the fact that you backed down from me repeatedly and used every dumb fucking excuse you possibly could to avoid me

you get no respect from me whatsoever, so from now on stay your bullshit the fuck away from me and do the only thing you were given your admin position to do and focus on coding

don't let me catch you in frontlines dropping trash or here in the lounge forum interacting with other members

stick to coding you fucking nobody
    Last edited by Wuxia; June 24th, 2018 at 01:04 AM

Stranger

yea because respect from you really means something lmao... foh.