User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Remembet when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

lmao if an mc can't freestyle then he isn't an mc

illmac, thesaurus, pat stay, dizaster..they all can freestyle

you just say that shit because you're incapable of doing it

Stranger

Re: Remembet when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

hopsin can't freesytle
    tech n9ne can't freestyle
    eminem can't freestyle
    drake can't freestyle
    jay z can't feestyle

also the people you listed cant freestyle, they usually have go to lines, there is a misconception of what freestyling even is. charron is considered the best, and he even admits he has go to lines and rhyme list.

it takes more skill to memorize a verse than to freestyle a bunch of random shit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

let's freestyle battle then. right now.

Stranger

Re: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

go fuck your self, freestyle that.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

i can easily disprove everything you have said in a simple 3 minute freestyle

stop ducking everybody that challenges you, you're the reason this site is dead

Stranger

this site been dead long before me.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    I'm sure D-Uh would probably do better.
    you have no idea what you're talking about...

and i would destroy you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    you have no idea what you're talking about...

and i would destroy you.
    No you wouldn't.

Battle Record
    32-6

okay @Dia so you can't freestyle that's alright but how about we audio battle?

i'll use the shitty ass voice recorder on my phone to make it fair

Battle Record
    32-6

you don't have to answer me right now just go ahead and think it over for a couple hours make sure to give it serious thought weigh every option beforehand then make a decision based on what your heart tells you to do listen to your feelings

Stranger

it doesn't need serious thought.. no.

Battle Record
    32-6

smh

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    No you wouldn't.
    you have that same dick look on your face as everyone else thinking "damn! i thought he was just a net troll"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

it's funny broke thinks freestyling gives you an added advantage in a battle, if you got bodied you got bodied, freestyled or not.

there not going to say... oh geee he won because he freestyled, well the idiotic fucks on here might say that. LMAO

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    you have that same dick look on your face as everyone else thinking "damn! i thought he was just a net troll"
    You have dick on your mind often, weird.

And no, I wouldn't be surprised at all as you are ginger, fat and desperate. A combination that reeks of wack rapper.

- - - Updated - - -
    @808 District for confirmation.