User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Remember when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

@Dia let's freestyle battle. It doesn't have to be an actual battle, we'll just spit and see who freestyles off the dome better. Here's how we authenticate that it's a real freestyle. If you're down, we'll each provide a list of 20 random multisyllable words at a specific time. Say 10 minutes from now, we'll post our word lists then immediately record a freestyle. We have 15 minutes to record and upload altogether. Then we both post at the same time.

Audio quality doesn't matter because I'm just going to use the voice recorder on my phone. Are you up for it?

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Re: Remembet when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

Gotta live stream it

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Remembet when Dia said nobody freestyles anymore and that it's basically just written material?

heads up..

Dia just contacted me, and said he is going to accept this, but wants to hire me to do his part for $100...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-100

I'm sure D-Uh would probably do better.
    Name Br&nd

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

I freestyled the golden gloves match vs. Bomb Bard

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I freestyled the golden gloves match vs. Bomb Bard
    Did you get the medal and accomplishment for that win yet?
    @Dia ready whenever you are.

Stranger

hmm when Did i claim to be a freestyler.

there is no extra added/benefit incentive to being able to freestyle.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    hmm when Did i claim to be a freestyler.

there is no extra added/benefit incentive to being able to freestyle.
    @Kill Spree go ahead and give Dia that little duck medal @Glockamole and @WordzAhGod have.

He refused to battle @Celph Taut , he's refusing to battle me, and he dropped dozens of bars in the FL weekly cypher only to lose to a single bar Amen posted. Award the dude. He deserves it.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Kill Spree go ahead and give Dia that little duck medal @Glockamole and @WordzAhGod have.

He refused to battle @Celph Taut , he's refusing to battle me, and he dropped dozens of bars in the FL weekly cypher only to lose to a single bar Amen posted. Award the dude. He deserves it.
    Mind your tongue when shit talking about Glockamole

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Dee-UH the ultimate faggot, I swear.

"When did I ever claim to...." SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP JABRONI.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Did you get the medal and accomplishment for that win yet?
    @Dia ready whenever you are.
    No lol

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

no one battles here, they just write poems.

Battle Record
    32-6

i'm still rofl about dia talking all that shit about freestylers but can't even do that shit himself

Stranger

I said no one freestyles anymore. I didn't say shit about the people that do.

you guys think that makes you a better rapper than the next guy, are you going to get a deal/fans because you can freestyle?? FOH.

they don't even freestyle in battle rap, they have months to prepare.

that shit means dick in rap now a days.