User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT

Stranger

Re: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT, AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPBATTLES.COM DEMISE)

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I reject the idea tht lack of overall interest in rap forums has declined. Other sites, with less attractive names that are more obscure to google, are benefiting from an increase of activity and uptick of traffic.

This site is for text battlers, audio battlers, video battlers, and live battlers. Tailor it to fit THEM. That's the target audience.
    that audience is on fb, you can find anyone you want to join this shit on fb.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT, AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPBATTLES.COM DEMISE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    that audience is on fb, you can find anyone you want to join this shit on fb.
    You're an admin. Why haven't YOU done that?

Stranger

If I'm spending money on marketing I might as well start my own shit, it's not my responsibility to promote this site.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    If I'm spending money on marketing I might as well start my own shit.
    You don't have to spend any money. Just network with the right people. Dude, make me an admin. Talk to @God of War and make it happen. I was already rejected on this but if I were to get a little more support from somebody like you it would help alot.

Stranger

I have the power but I don't do anything without the green light.

we certainly don't need any more admins right now, you can do all that without being admin.

there is like 4 admins, if you bring 20 people here, Ill make you admin without even asking lmao.

Battle Record
    32-6

You have 4 admins, right? THEN WHY THE FUCK IS THE SITE DEAD?

Stranger

why are you saying me. these aren't my admins.